• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Kokonoe

Banned
Should we have this discussion here? I am aware of the motive behind these posts since I first brought it up. If you have something you wish to say to me specifically, you may PM me or discuss it here.

Stage On

I think I'm going to go for Oshawott again as well. Gotta love that Samurai spirit.

So far I know I want to use a Golett on my team and I have one ready to trade over.

Other then that I`m not sure what to use the remaining 4 slots on.

Emitan

393739_460570667298919_800127111_n.jpg

Zeroth

Because Game Freak lacks imagination with their fire starters now.

Fire/Fighting for fire starters has gotten really old. It was "awesome" with Blaziken, "ehalright" with Infernape and "why" with Emboar. I hope they get back to actually giving second types that are interesting to starters.... a Grass/Dark, Water/Fighting and Fire/Psych set would be really interesting.

Gravijah

Fire/Fighting for fire starters has gotten really old. It was "awesome" with Blaziken, "ehalright" with Infernape and "why" with Emboar. I hope they get back to actually giving second types that are interesting to starters.... a Grass/Dark, Water/Fighting and Fire/Psych set would be really interesting.

it was not awesome with Blaziken.

The only gen to have interesting starter typings is Gen IV. Sure, you had Fire/Fighting, but Water/Steel and Grass/Ground meant, in theory, the starters were pretty well balanced.

In theory.

Stage On

They all look... smooshed.

They all came from a Crane game at work (Well other then the Pikachu in the Mario in the back anyhow)

Poor Knuckles.

The arcade guy at work who maintained our machines gave me Knuckles a couple winters ago on a day I felt really really lousy. I think that was the only reason I was able to finish my shift.

He is the guardian of my Slime Plushie which you can kind of see sitting in his lap.

Top Bottom