• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

tumblr_m9d3r8czNt1qdjfovo1_500.png

puni puni

I'd frown if I were a Corsola.

Watching all of the other Pokémon running around, looking cool, having fun. But not poor Corsola. Poor, poor Corsola.

MikeMyers

I'd frown if I were a Corsola.

Watching all of the other Pokémon running around, looking cool, having fun. But not poor Corsola. Poor, poor Corsola.

It beat Ash's Totodile in a race in the Latios/Latias movie, If I remember correctly.

Then again, Ash Totodile was just weak. I don't think it beat a single gym leader Pokemon...and it lost to Team Rocket in the Red Gyarados arc. Its also the only Johto starter that didn't evolve.

MikeMyers

His base stats are already pretty high...I'm not sure where he could go from where he is now.

Plus, I don't see them improving the design. I like him just as he is!

Dude imagine a Gyarados evolution with more Speed and a strong Special Attack stat.

It'd basically be MixMence... except that it can go head to head with bulky waters.

Not that reading the OP is of much importance to someone equipped with common sense and a desire to participate in a community. I suppose you could say that I'm one of these guys that don't bother with OPs unless required.

That fanart rule could come and bite some newcomers badly.

Dude imagine a Gyarados evolution with more Speed and a strong Special Attack stat.

It'd basically be MixMence... except that it can go head to head with bulky waters.

We should never let you decide the stats for Gyrados. He would be a terror in your hands!

That fanart rule could come and bite some newcomers badly.

To be honest, I've always thought that the fan art rule is "common sense" for most purposes. I don't think someone would post so many fan art in one go, or something NSFW.

We should never let you decide the stats for Gyrados. He would be a terror in your hands!

Gyarados is always overpowered in some senses. I shudder...

I've never played any of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games (and I don't really know much about them), but in the Japanese exclusive Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Keep Going! Blazing Adventure Squad! you can choose to start as a Growlithe.

That alone would have gotten me to buy the game. Especially if you eventually get to evolve. :(

Yeah Magnezone is cool, I remember using Magenton in my Leaf Green run.

He has an interesting design...I've never used the Magnemite line before, I may need to give it a shot since I always like having an electric Pokemon on my teams. Well as long as I don't find a Mareep first...I can never resist the sheep.

I've never played any of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games (and I don't really know much about them), but in the Japanese exclusive Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Keep Going! Blazing Adventure Squad! you can choose to start as a Growlithe.

That alone would have gotten me to buy the game. Especially if you eventually get to evolve. :(
I've heard that the WiiWare Mystery Dungeons are crap, but it still kind of stings that I'll never be able to play them.

Top Bottom