• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Stage On

thank God they separated that Blaziken mess from Latias, huh?

But, but it knows Kung fu
blaziken___blaze_kick_by_spizami-d3e19oo.png

It was okay with Blaziken (Even if I hated its final design) but it was already old with Infernape, especially because there were plenty of Pokemon who could take him out quickly. Give him a secondary typing that makes the fire starter more bulky and less of a glass cannon.

ffdgh

It was okay with Blaziken (Even if I hated its final design) but it was already old with Infernape, especially because there were plenty of Pokemon who could take him out quickly. Give him a secondary typing that makes the fire starter more bulky and less of a glass cannon.

and then.......surprise speed boost rooster

jokes aside, fire/dragon, there all is well and broken

Stage On

Heck I'd settle for it just being pure fire since they've only done that once along time ago.

Keldeo being level 15 is neat, if only all legendaries were lower levels.

There have been a few low-level legendaries. Not many though. I bet a lot of people used the level 15 Liberty Garden Victini in Black/White.

I don't know what is going on in your avatar, but I like it.

Kokonoe

Banned
There have been a few low-level legendaries. Not many though. I bet a lot of people used the level 15 Liberty Garden Victini in Black/White.

I don't know what is going on in your avatar, but I like it.

I actually used Victini through a bit over halfway in my initial Black and White run. To think about it, I've only played through Black and White and Ruby and Sapphire once. Ruby and Sapphire is because I've been waiting on a remake, Black and White because it's new.

Also, it's from this episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrwsloIXunI

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm totally going to run through W2 when I get it sometime next year with all six cute legendaries.

Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Victini.

Kokonoe

Banned
The craziest thing I've ever done for a Pokemon release was go to the midnight release of HeartGold/SoulSilver, making it the only midnight release I've ever done. In other words, I'm practically insane.

Top Bottom