• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Stage On

How about a Kamen Rider homage instead?

The Mighty Accelguard
JHK8h.png

They look like a mix of two or three different teams. Leafon has a skirt and Umbreon has the loincoth thing, but Flareon who also seems to have breasts has neither. A few of them have scarves, a couple more have mufflers, and Glaceon looks like he's walked in from another year's show.

Outside of the belts, there's no cohesive design that makes them look like one unit. Not even the wrist-mounted Pokeballs (their transformation device?) are consistent amongst them.

he has a motor bike, so he's definitely a Rider.

Fair enough. I stopped watching the cartoon a looooong time ago so I was just looking at the design in the screencap.

6th Ranger

Maybe, but he's just so different. Sixth Rangers tend to at least share base design elements, but Glaceon is so much bulkier than the rest. If he kept the cape but was a bit sleeker I could see it. Just looks bulky compared to the others.

Stage On

....uhh....err.....she lost to dawn so there....

jasmine looks smaller than misty.....and no wonder brock stayed with ivy until who knows what happened.

The Older girl always loses to the newer one in Pokemon. Doesn't make the newer girl better.

Besides that was literally May's weakest Pokemon against Dawn's Strongest.

ffdgh

The Older girl always loses to the newer one in Pokemon. Doesn't make the newer girl better.

Besides that was literally May's weakest Pokemon against Dawn's Strongest.

Ahh so glaceon lost to a starter like pikachu did to eevee

For the record, I'm not being serious lol.

MikeMyers

Just because it was his starter doesn't make it his best Pokemon.

well axew made her take a tiny fall backwards.....that's more than any other pokemon has done I think XD.

I'm telling you, Garchomp is just destined to be forever broken, be it anime or competitive.

ffdgh

Just because it was his starter doesn't make it his best Pokemon.

I'm telling you, Garchomp is just destined to be forever broken, be it anime or competitive.

or every one in the anime contently doesn't have a pokemon that knows ice beam or any other ice attack when they battle her.

Stage On

Gary flat out admitted that Blastoise was his strongest. The fact Ash beat it when he was at such a huge disadvantage is a big part of the reason he quit competitive training and became a professor

or every one in the anime contently doesn't have a pokemon that knows ice beam or any other ice attack when they battle her.

Does it matter when the elite trainers are written as all but invincible 99% of the time. Even if it took an Ice beam it would just tank it like a certain hax Dragonite.

MikeMyers

Larivtars PokeDex entry says that it eats ENTIRE MOUNTAINS.

How manly is that?

Gary flat out admitted that Blastoise was his strongest. The fact Ash beat it when he was at such a huge disadvantage is a big part of the reason he quit competitive training and became a professor

That.....that, was.....a DUB LINE. Yeah, thats what it was.

ffdgh

Does it matter when the elite trainers are written as all but invincible 99% of the time. Even if it took an Ice beam it would just tank it like a certain hax Dragonite.

...he's special. He has multiscale constantly activated and can only be broken by a dragon
claw
attack.

Top Bottom