• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Oh Arceus I just realized that October 8th is freaking Thanksgiving in Canada!!!

#$%!

Now I won't get my copies of Black 2 and White 2 until Tuesday at the earliest and that's assuming they actually ship it early on Friday again like they did last time :(

Stupid stat holidays getting in between me and my video games.

Oh, plops! I totally forgot about that!

I'm in Montreal that weekend, so maybe I can find a store that's still open. But seriously, between this releasing Punch-Out!! on Victoria Day, Nintendo need to be more considerate of Canadians •~•

Kokonoe

Banned
Guess I'll check out Sin and Punishment 2 after I beat Sonic Rush.

and after that watch Monster Rancher because I completely forgot it existed.

Boney

Banned
Play Sonic Rush Adventure too.

DtSwc.jpg

am I gonna get banned for posting suggestive pictures too?

Stage On

Oh, plops! I totally forgot about that!

I'm in Montreal that weekend, so maybe I can find a store that's still open. But seriously, between this releasing Punch-Out!! on Victoria Day, Nintendo need to be more considerate of Canadians •~•

Yah I thought Thanksgiving was going to be later in the month or something so it really caught me by surprise.

I only realized due to my works newsletter.

So what's the difference between Kid Icarus Uprising and Sin and Punishment?

One's an amazing game with pitch-perfect on-rail sections, awesome music and great writings and the other's Sin & Punishment ;P

Sin and Punishment is actually pretty good, though. I just like Uprising a tad better.

The difference is that they are different games. I bought a copy of sin and punishment that never arrived, still feel too bitter about that to order another one just yet.

Boney

Banned
The difference is that they are different games. I bought a copy of sin and punishment that never arrived, still feel too bitter about that to order another one just yet.

get the original on vc

is more expensive than 2 but it's better
it's not and regulus sweetie i bought 2 full price

Holy crap I've been so consumed with my first year of university that I missed the second incarnation of this thread? Well I'm back just in time for Black and White 2, so I guess that's good timing.

Also awesome thread title.

Holy crap I've been so consumed with my first year of university that I missed the second incarnation of this thread? Well I'm back just in time for Black and White 2, so I guess that's good timing.

Also awesome thread title.

Welcome back!

I'm posting to make sure that I don't neglect this place when I start uni.

You guys will never be rid of me, don't you worry...

Top Bottom