• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

So, let me ask PokeGAF a question. What gender am I? See if it's as tough for others on the Internet. No cheating :p

You know, I've always wondered about PokeGAF dynamics. I sometimes wonder what plushie best represents the PokeGAF

I like to think my gender is pretty clear, even online.

I think the only people whose genders I've had trouble discerning are Chet's and Gravijah's, but that was more my fault than theirs.

I will also admit that I thought Cuteness Overload was female until he started using male pronouns. Ah, c'est la vie.

Stage On

Oh Arceus I just realized that October 8th is freaking Thanksgiving in Canada!!!

#$%!

Now I won't get my copies of Black 2 and White 2 until Tuesday at the earliest and that's assuming they actually ship it early on Friday again like they did last time :(

Stupid stat holidays getting in between me and my video games.

Stage On

Play Pokemon Snap to pass the time.

Nah I'll likely have to work on Thanksgiving. On one side that's time and a half for pay but on the other Thanksgiving is usually hell on earth, especially the dinner part afterwards since I won't get any ME time the entire day. Family dinners always run super late :(

My mind is going to be in an entire other world the entire time....

Top Bottom