• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Kokonoe

Banned
I'll talk about pokemon Black 2 and White 2 when I own them. But not here, no pokemon talk here.

a4oTx.jpg

Stage On

.....interesting avatar changes?

You know you want one too....

Just watching the latest episode gosh the writers are bad at their job. Trip is pure hax the way he Grass type is beating Fire types like it's nothing.

It's one thing to win with a type disadvantage if you have to work for it but he's doing it in like one hit.

Lol Lowering Defense with leer won't make Solar beam more effective since that's a special move

ffdgh

Just watching the latest episode gosh the writers are bad at their job. Trip is pure hax the way he Grass type is beating Fire types like it's nothing.

It's one thing to win with a type disadvantage if you have to work for it but he's doing it in like one hit.

Lol Lowering Defense with leer won't make Solar beam more effective since that's a special move

.....fine but only for one day...now to find a buizel pic

MikeMyers

Snivy is the only Grass starter that doesn't learn Earthquake upon final evolution.

It gets Aqua Tail, but EQ is way better.

Stage On

Snivy is the only Grass starter that doesn't learn Earthquake upon final evolution.

It gets Aqua Tail, but EQ is way better.

It it was winning with either of those moves it would be fine but it's Koing them in one hit from Solar beam for crying out loud.

I mean seriously that really shouldn't work unless their was a massive level difference.

Boney

Banned
they're doing a rerun of monster rancher and boy is it bad

it's even worse than the pokemon anime that's how bad it is

Stage On

they're doing a rerun of monster rancher and boy is it bad

it's even worse than the pokemon anime that's how bad it is

I enjoyed Monster Rancher back in the day. Too bad it never really got a proper ending as far as know :(

Yay ffdgh One of us! One of us!

The latest game is good though. I heard it sold 2 units so far!
RIP Takao.

Well at least I still have beyblades ;~; . Hmm actually I'm actually kinda feeling like talking about pokemon....the moment has passed...uh oh yea, can't wait til October for the new pokemon games, wanna play some pokemon before then but at the same time I've come so far without playing.

Season 1 or anything after it? Yes, there is a difference.

actually tried to rewatch the season 1 and outside of being a little more out there at times, it's still pretty dumb and lame, and infuriating misty,ash etc are dumb dumb dumb and or annoying argh -pulls hair out- .

Zeroth

actually tried to rewatch the season 1 and outside of being a little more out there at times, it's still pretty dumb and lame, and infuriating misty,ash etc are dumb dumb dumb and or annoying argh -pulls hair out- .

You silly, you need to put your nostalgia glasses on while watching it.

ffdgh

listening to the English va now annoys me.....maybe i should lay off the subs.

MikeMyers

7th round on Battle Subway.

I send out Dragonite, he sends out Haxoros.

So I switch out to Gyarados to get the Intimidate off, and to cripple it with Thunder Wave, BUT.

He gets a Critical Hit Outrage.

OK, I'll try Tyranitar.

He gets ANOTHER critical hit.

Fuck you.

Top Bottom