• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

I hear stories of people with guns and mace, and I shake my head in wonder.

Some people want to run with the bulls in Pamplona; I want to run with the Black Friday shoppers in my lifetime.

I've done it once.

I got punched, kicked, elbowed, shoved, someone slammed me through a display rack, and I nearly got trampled to death.

But I the UMvC3 guide, Pokémon Ranger 3, an Adventure Time shirt and Gurren Lagann: The Complete Series on Blu-ray, so dang it, it was worth it.

Kokonoe

Banned
I've done it once.

I got punched, kicked, elbowed, shoved, someone slammed me through a display rack, and I nearly got trampled to death.

But I the UMvC3 guide, Pokémon Ranger 3, an Adventure Time shirt and Gurren Lagann: The Complete Series on Blu-ray, so dang it, it was worth it.

What.

I've only been to one opening hours sale at Black Friday, when we were visiting my grandma in Colorado Springs for Thanksgiving and that was with my mom. And that was waaaay back (We're talking 96/97) when Black Friday was full of sane people for the most part.

Who would willingly put themselves through this? Honestly, so irresponsible, so dangerous, so...

OK, fair enough.

MikeMyers

That's the idea! :3

image.php

Top Bottom