• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

MikeMyers

So, you won! Congratulations! You're the new Pokémon League champion! You've grown up so much since you first left with Bulbasaur! Red, you have come of age! Blue! I'm disappointed! I came when I heard you beat the Elite Four! But, when I got here, you had already lost! Blue! Do you understand why you lost? You have forgotten to treat your Pokémon with trust and love! Without them, you will never become a champ again! Red! You understand that your victory was not just your own doing! The bond you share with your Pokémon is marvelous! Blue! Come with me!

Emitan

So, you won! Congratulations! You're the new Pokémon League champion! You've grown up so much since you first left with Bulbasaur! Red, you have come of age! Blue! I'm disappointed! I came when I heard you beat the Elite Four! But, when I got here, you had already lost! Blue! Do you understand why you lost? You have forgotten to treat your Pokémon with trust and love! Without them, you will never become a champ again! Red! You understand that your victory was not just your own doing! The bond you share with your Pokémon is marvelous! Blue! Come with me!

Real winners don't use RNG

MikeMyers

I've beaten Drake with Starmie so many times in Ruby that my Starmie must have his Attack EV's maxed....its higher than this Special Attack stat right now. O.O

Judging by your avatar, you must be stoned out of your mind to say that! Gible is the best dragon, followed by Dratini. Haxorus is a much better Gen V dragon anyway. We only remember Hydregion because of Ghetsis.

No, we remember him because he's freaking awesome. A Hydra is something that Pokémon has never explored before, and his dual typing is super cool (Dark-types for life!).

The fact that he was used by the best villain in the series is merely a consolation for being so awesome.

Firestorm

Hydreigon. Only Pokemon to be on the World Champ's team two years in a row.

Dragonite is the best dragon though.

dragonite-color.png

Are we posting our favorite cards again?

If so,

Favorite trading card, go!

I actually found this particular card in a box of my belongings the other day, so that's why it's on my mind.
I don't know about/never collected any of the cards past the Gym Challenge set. :(

I still have my completed Base, Jungle, and Fossil sets, all in perfect condition.

My Rocket, Gym Heroes, and Gym Challenge sets are still missing a bunch of cards. :(

Top Bottom