• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Stage On

Wow you guys getting shinies have way more patience then I do. I simply don't bother with them since it would take forever just to get one.

ffdgh

Rng takes say....10 minutes to get a shiny.

and I got lucky with my zoura, scyther and scraggy with masuda in the old thread.

Soma

If you don't mind me asking, how do you all get shinies so easily?

I've been playing since the R/B days and that Litwick I caught yesterday was the first shiny I've ever encountered (at least I'm pretty sure). It's now my treasured possession and I'm not sure if I want to train him. :(

Not to mention I had already been training a Chandelure though its stats aren't THAT great at the moment.

dat Sp. Atk though...

Kokonoe

Banned
I like Marill it's current color because the later games made shiny Marill really bright.

Incoming best Marill sprite.

8BJPO.png

Kokonoe

Banned
mB1mX.png

Haha. Oh no, Kokonoe. Is Dawn's outfit made from the Whimsicott's cotton? It looks so sad when bald.

I only use the highest quality Cottonee for my winter wear. Team PETA is after me, but I cannot resist the fashion. This is my way of hyping for Black 2.

Now I want to use Marill...

It actually makes me want to play original Gold, but I want to fully experience HeartGold first before I do so. The later sprites just don't compare to me on Marill. I suppose it's time for me to take backloggery forseriously.

Stage On

I remember back in the day before G/S came out I wanted a Marill so bad, but when I finally got one it's stats sucked so bad that I eventually just boxed it :(

I only use the highest quality Cottonee for my winter wear. Team PETA is after me, but I cannot resist the fashion. This is my way of hyping for Black 2.
Haha! I'm going to change back to my Black 2 hype avatar when we get closer to the game's release date.

Someone save the cotton Pokémon! No matter how fashionable they might be!

e34PP.png

http://raid0u.deviantart.com/art/its-so-fluffeeh-268516384

It actually makes me want to play original Gold, but I want to fully experience HeartGold first before I do so. The later sprites just don't compare to me on Marill. I suppose it's time for me to take backloggery forseriously.

Gen II has a lot of my favorite sprites for older Pokémon too!

Top Bottom