• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

But I thought he has lacklustre defenses.

His physical defense is actually decent.

pGDQq.png

Latios is the Haxorus fainter.

*edit*

Apparently Gengar and Starmie have been OU since Gen I.

So Haxorus would want to bail out when he sees jet planes. Haha!

I never got them in my own team when used in battles, cause I seem to not be able to use them well. Staples of not, I guess it's a bit pointless for me, huh?

ffdgh

So Haxorus would want to bail out when he sees jet planes. Haha!

I never got them in my own team when used in battles, cause I seem to not be able to use them well. Staples of not, I guess it's a bit pointless for me, huh?

Starmie is fun, t-bolt,hydro pump, ice beam and rapid spin + lifeorb is nearly flawless...... tho it is not suited for battle subway sadly.

MikeMyers

How does Latios faint Haxoros when it can't really switch into Outrage?

Yeah Starmie and Gengar have been OU since Gen I because they are awesome, but I have a feeling Tyranitar is the guy who will never fall off OU. Gamefreak always finds a way to make him relevant, maybe next Gen they'll just make it so Sandstream boots all his stats +1 just to be bastards.

ffdgh

How does Latios faint Haxoros when it can't really switch into Outrage?

Yeah Starmie and Gengar have been OU since Gen I because they are awesome, but I have a feeling Tyranitar is the guy who will never fall off OU. Gamefreak always finds a way to make him relevant, maybe next Gen they'll just make it so Sandstream boots all his stats +1 just to be bastards.

revenge kill draco metor?

ffdgh

I wasn't expecting this reaction lol.

I'll take any punishment you can dish out.

oh and for the record im cool with ponies but im not a brony.

Top Bottom