• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Gravijah

I sense a can of worms being opened.

196Espeon.png

look at it. it's clearly feline.

Kazzy

Flareon is awful, which was a harsh lesson for my younger self. It was the best in terms of design, though.

I've always held a strong bias towards fire-types.

Kokonoe

Banned
I think I'd never evolve Purrloin because although this form isn't bad, it's just quite a step down in my opinion. Maybe for fun.

VREwt.png

they're both great.

that also reminds me...

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/f/f4/301Delcatty.png[img]

i've always had a suspicion that the design for Delcatty started as a Eevee evolution.[/QUOTE]

I suppose I see it, possibly a normal Eeveevolution.

Sabretooth tiger...I mean a real tiger...an orange one with black stripes.

And the Kami....EWWW. I could have gone through my life without seeing those forms...

Kazzy

I booted up my old HG save earlier, and I found I had a box full of Eevee's that had been hatched. Considering the course of the thread, it seems oddly fitting.

I must have been doing something with them! It's confusing going back, especially when you're so far removed from all your progress.

Gravijah

I booted up my old HG save earlier, and I found I had a box full of Eevee's that had been hatched. Considering the course of the thread, it seems oddly fitting.

I must have been doing something with them! It's so confusing going back, especially so long after the fact.

breeding for shinies maybe.

ffdgh

I must have been doing something with them! It's confusing going back, especially when you're so far removed from all your progress.

I have a box full of zouras while breeding for my shiny one.

Kokonoe

Banned
I bred Pokemon in original Gold, and once in Ruby, but I haven't done it since then. I usually have acquaintances handle IVs for me.

Top Bottom