• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Kokonoe

Banned
If we're going to talk about Naruto, we have to talk about the greatest thing that's happened because of it in a while.

nut5q.jpg

You know i've never actually viewed any of that spin off, perhaps I should at some point.
The shitty filler in the standard show is awful enough to scare me from an entire series that is essentially filler in a way.

Okay, I need to bring this up again: PokéGAF needs either its own t-shirt or an ensemble picture of all of us (or both!). I was browsing both the shirt store and pixiv at the same time, and I can't stands it no more. Let me give my money to you, nonspecific artist!

Kokonoe

Banned
Oh, and please do not mention the filler of Naruto because I'm still scarred from that 4-5 month of filler chaos. Never have I ever seen something quite like it from an official product.

Innocence, thy name is UltimateIke.
Believe it!
xwKVw.png

Maybe if I get PaRappa to do a song with me...he's a dog too!

Okay, I need to bring this up again: PokéGAF needs either its own t-shirt or an ensemble picture of all of us (or both!). I was browsing both the shirt store and pixiv at the same time, and I can't stands it no more. Let me give my money to you, nonspecific artist!
I still say we pay Chet.

Watch it. (it's on crunchyroll) Instead of me giving it compliments, just, watch it.
Maybe I will.

Did someone call for Hitmonlee?
Okay, this got me good.

Oh, and please do not mention the filler of Naruto because I'm still scarred from that 4-5 month of filler chaos. Never have I ever seen something quite like it from an official product.
There's so many varieties of filler chaos across the entire series these days that I wouldn't even know which one you were scarred by.

Kokonoe

Banned
There's so many varieties of filler chaos across the entire series these days that I wouldn't even know which one you were scarred by.

There are only two sections of filler that I didn't like, one being the one with Sora and the Ninetails Chakra, and the last huge section... I believe it stretched from September/October of last year into sometime this year. I actually stopped watching it half way or a bit over half way in, and just waited for the main content to finally arrive many months later. I know part of the filler was the on their quest
to get to the island where Killer Bee is.

All that filler was really bad.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
You know considering how hax that was I'm surprised they never did it again

Not surprising since it was a one-off.

The counter shield though? That was like, in half of the Sinnoh battles at least. But it doesn't exist in Unova, must be the atmosphere.

There are only two sections of filler that I didn't like, one being the one with Sora and the Ninetails Chakra, and the last huge section... I believe it stretched from September/October of last year into sometime this year. I actually stopped watching it half way or a bit over half way in, and just waited for the main content to finally arrive many months later. I know part of the filler was the on their quest
to get to the island where Killer Bee is.

All that filler was really bad.

This is the way to do it, and yeah that Sora one was just awful, the finale in particular was so half assed.
I think the last filler I subjected myself to was the Guren one, had it been half the length it could have been decent but oh well.

Oh yeah, so that pokemon guys, great stuff, still don't have any ideas for my Black 2 team.

Kokonoe

Banned
This is the way to do it, and yeah that Sora one was just awful, the finale in particular was so half assed.
I think the last filler I subjected myself to was the Guren one, had it been half the length it could have been decent but oh well.

Oh yeah, so that pokemon guys, great stuff, still don't have any ideas for my Black 2 team.

Yeah that one did drag on, but only because the episodes were just consistently repeating the same thing about both the characters. It wasn't too long, though. Just, if you ever want to watch something almost as bad as Sonic 2006's story, look for that section of filler.

Yeah that one did drag on, but only because the episodes were just consistently repeating the same thing about both the characters. It wasn't too long, though. Just, if you ever want to watch something almost as bad as Sonic 2006's story, look for that section of filler.

I've yet to succumb to Sonic 06 itself, no I do not need your badges of "honour" Sonic gaf!

zroid

Banned
So my friend went to Japan over the summer and bought me some stuff from a Pokémon Center.

Just thought I'd leave these here...

AnIbr.jpg

XYoYCl.jpg

Sorry about the quality! :(

Kokonoe

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/XYoYCl.jpg[img]

OMG, Pokemon on Vita! Megaton![/QUOTE]

Looks like you forgot about this.

[quote="Syph Medwes, post: 38985636"]psssh no one owns a Vita[/QUOTE]

[quote="Billiechu, post: 38985747"]im getting mine tomorrow~[/QUOTE]

[quote="Andrex, post: 38986638"]But it doesn't even have MonHun...[/QUOTE]

[quote="Kokonoe, post: 38986863"][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo1Ssvrfjp4"]But it has Pokemon.[/URL][/QUOTE]

[quote="Andrex, post: 38986892"]...[I]Abominable[/I].[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom