• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

ffdgh

hows this?

cqrec.png

What's the team? If it doesn't have Scrafty, I call your rep into question!

Scrafty, Togekiss, Starmie, Scizor, Jolteon, and Gallade, I believe. The last one I can't really remember since it's been 5 months since I've seen them :(

But yes, I would never make a team without the Best Pokémon Evah™. It just wouldn't be good form.

Stage On

Thanks for the advise guys. Photoshop is kind of confusing if you haven't used it much.

I didn't have it on my old computer but my current one came with Photoshop elements so with a little tinkering I was able to do it following Exterminieren's advice.

Of course no sooner did I finish to find ffdgh had done it as well do'h.

I'm a Naruto fan as well so I thought a Ninetails Pikachu was pretty cool.

Kokonoe

Banned
Thanks for the advise guys. Photoshop is kind of confusing if you haven't used it much.

I didn't have it on my old computer but my current one came with Photoshop elements so with a little tinkering I was able to do it following Exterminieren's advice.

Of course no sooner did I finish to find ffdgh had done it as well do'h.

I'm a Naruto fan as well so I thought a Ninetails Pikachu was pretty cool.

Wouldn't Ninetails Ninetails be better? Oh wait...

What has Bill done?

Noooooo. All of the Arcanine discussions happened while I was gone.

I talked about the exact same things in the last thread with MikeMyers, so it's okay.

Dragon Dance + Earthquake for Gen VI

If I believe it hard enough, it will happen!

MikeMyers

Noooooo. All of the Arcanine discussions happened while I was gone.

I talked about the exact same things in the last thread with MikeMyers, so it's okay.

Dragon Dance + Earthquake for Gen VI

If I believe it hard enough, it will happen!

He should get Leaf Blade as well!

Dragon Dance/Flare Blitz/Leaf Blade/Earthquake

You guys got Naruto in my Pokemon. Also, Kokonoe, you should catch up. The manga has gotten quite interesting. Unless you're one of those people who only watches the anime, in which case, disregard my previous comment. Anywho, is Snivy any good as a starter? I used Oshawott and Tepig in my copies of Black and White and so I thought I'd be fair and use Snivy in my copy of Black 2. Thing is I've heard some bad things about Snivy as a starter. So, what say you Poke-GAF?

ffdgh

snivy is mah favorite, kept her under leveled until she learned leaf blad and coil at 28 and 31 and proceeded to coil/leaf blade spam everything.

Top Bottom