• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Also someone posted this on my Facebook wall and it's adorable
DfQqM.gif

scary because he doesn't look at his tail o_O

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Man is Sharpedo that bad? Sounds like Dugtrio, he can hurt but if you breathe on him, it's over.

Far better in doubles, where Dugtrio is next to useless. Sharpedo pretty much has to hold a Focus Sash though, because it will die even to resisted hits. He's one of the Pokemon I hope receives a third stage evolution next generation.

lol, I had heard his defense was bad but I didn't realize he had to hold an item to live.

And if Normal=Light, shouldn't we have more attacks like Aura Sphere and the like?

Hey PokéGAF, here's a bit of a weird question for you: if you were a trainer, which trainer class would you be (relative to your age and playstyle)?

I think I'd be either a Supertrainer or a Blackbelt (because I am one in real life).

Colo_Supertrainer_m_2.png
050.gif

Hey PokéGAF, here's a bit of a weird question for you: if you were a trainer, which trainer class would you be (relative to your age and playstyle)?
I will grow into a fine Gentleman trainer one day.

Damn, i'm looking through the list of trainer types and now I feel bland, i'm basically glasses man from Colosseum, sans pink sweater.

That was a disturbing time in the 90s....and part of the reason It took a while to finally play the games lol.
Strange that no uproars seem to happen these days.

I think I'd be either a Supertrainer or a Blackbelt (because I am one in real life).

File:Colo_Supertrainer_m_2.png
050.gif

Ace Trainer/Cooltrainer.

Spr_RG_Cooltrainer_M.png

Because I have a whip fetish.

Have I ever said how much I like you, Scrafty?

Please don't beat me up. ;~;

It's okay; #6 on our student creed is to use martial arts as a shield to protect those we care about and not a spear to harm those we care not for (I'm not making this up).

And black belts don't mean much nowadays. I got mine through 6 years of hard work, and yet there are places in New York City where you can walk into a dojo and get a package that literally just hands you your black belt after 2 years of training.

I don't normally flaunt it since I'm still pretty scrawny (although I excel and judo and jiujitsu), but yup, I'm certified :)

ffdgh

It's okay; #6 on our student creed is to use martial arts as a shield to protect those we care about and not a spear to harm those we care not for (I'm not making this up).

And black belts don't mean much nowadays. I got mine through 6 years of hard work, and yet there are places in New York City where you can walk into a dojo and get a package that literally just hands you your black belt after 2 years of training.

I don't normally flaunt it since I'm still pretty scrawny (although I excel and judo and jiujitsu), but yup, I'm certified :)

Neat :D..now Tutor scrafty to learn Close combat.

Emitan

Colo_Supertrainer_m_2.png
050.gif

Parasol Lady Emilie would like to battle!
SbFUs.png

They turned my children into Satanists, down with evolution!

Or something like that, the original pokemon boom period was full of laughs.

That's kind of the reason why my mom made me give up Pokemon Blue...I blame FotF for that!

If I was a trainer...I'd be a Lass I suppose.
Spr_HGSS_Lass.png

Kazzy

Youngster Kazuma, I would be your BEST friend!

"Remember my super cool Rattata? Charmander? My Rattata Charmander is different from regular Rattata Charmander. It’s like my Rattata Charmander is in the top percentage of rattatas Charmanders.”

It's funny because it's probably the most used avatar in the GTS.

Also, this is me:

Spr_BW_Preschooler_M.png

That's me mentally and emotionally. Physically, I'm the spitting image of the Supertrainer I posted above (although less jaggy and with a face that doesn't protrude a metre from my skull).

Top Bottom