• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Kokonoe

Banned
How about the real mainline titles

1. Pokemon Dash
2. Pokemon Ranch
3. Pokemon Dream Radar
4. Pokemon Battle Revolution
5. Pokemon Rumble

Refyref

I once considered getting Pokemon Channel to play the Pokemon Mini games on it, and then I decided that even I can't waste money like that.

LeleSocho

Banned
How about the real mainline titles

1. Pokemon Dash
2. Pokemon Ranch
3. Pokemon Dream Radar
4. Pokemon Battle Revolution
5. Pokemon Rumble

Behold the only true mainline pokémon game...
eyelnJQ.jpg

Edit: i'm stupid and i've made a double post.

Kokonoe

Banned
I once considered getting Pokemon Channel to play the Pokemon Mini games on it, and then I decided that even I can't waste money like that.

I avoided it because it seemed like it had no value whatsoever. Then, 6 months ago, I tried it, and...yeah, none.

Korosenai

OK, kids, time to start up some arguments.

What are your favourite to least favourite games in the main series (including remakes)?

So basically that means ranking:

- Red/Blue/Yellow
- Gold/Silver/Crystal
- Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
- FireRed/LeafGreen
- Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
- HeartGold/SoulSilver
- Black/White
- Black 2/White 2

I'll figure mine out later.

B2/W2 > B/W > R/S/E > R/B/Y > HG/SS > The rest. I just really don't care for Gen 4 as games, but I do love almost all of the Pokemon in them. Kind of weird.

qq more

That actually looks kind of fun. I want a Pokemon 2D platformer now.

I played it before... It controlled pretty well if memory serves right but I forgot it was any good or not. It was very impressive for a pirate game though. Even the music ain't bad!

entremet

I'm a Gen V guy. So hard to go back after.

Speaking of the games, I just ordered a complete used copy of Emerald.

I only have the Gen I remakes to complete the series playthru.

LeleSocho

Banned
I know, right? What a weird type for a Pokemon that represents land in a land vs water debate.

But it's awfully weak to his counterpart (not that i complain too much, Kyogre is da best), they could've easily used Steel because the inside of the earth is full of metals or something to make it more balanced.
That's why Ruby is the stupid version of gen 3.

backlot

But it's awfully weak to his counterpart (not that i complain too much, Kyogre is da best), they could've easily used Steel because the inside of the earth is full of metals or something to make it more balanced.

Water resists Steel type attacks. It's still unbalanced.

Take one look at Hoenn and tell me Groudon being weak to kyogre doesnt make sense :p .

qq more

brave bird

bird goes brave and kills shit

bird sacrifices its life and saved every1... rip bird you were a hero........................

bird

bird bird bird

bird

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
BUREIBU BARUDO

didn't know it was the japanese name as well. :lol

Also the animation is too long, my fears are starting to come true. :(

Actually I think it's as long as your typical "strongest" move, and it's not slow at all. I think it fits Brave Bird.

I think I'll live with not comprehending dunsparces.

Does anyone else see the red line under Pokemon names and actually looks for misspellings for a second as if the name actually exists in the dictionary?

Top Bottom