• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

qq more

Nuh-uh! I had it first! ヽ(  ̄д ̄;)ノ

I'm never reading this manga ever again. That was terrible.

Refyref

And another person got exposed to the incomprehensible entity that is ReBURST. I still can't believe someone at TPC thought it was a good idea. Hopefully the one responsible has been fired.

Also, Pokemon Pinball music will forever be etched in my brain. Well, not all of it, because I never reached the later stages of it. But I spent so many hours on that thing. It was my introduction to pinball.

upandaway

Hey guys! I'm finally done!

Extras:
pWAdwtL.jpg

Aside from the non-WiFi events (bless all of you for helping me there), I got all of them myself across all versions. Yay!
I don't know why it was fun, but it was fun (surprisingly calming). Something's probably broken with me at this point... I could easily go for another 100.

Satisfied.

upandaway

Holy crap, that's a beautiful thing. Get that random Gigalith outta there :p.

I could never give in to OCD like that, being unable to move any of them out of place would drive me crazy.
That Gigalith is the only shiny I've ever gotten and probably the only one I'll ever get. It didn't feel right to put it with the extras :(

Refyref

Hopefully, both.

This reminds me, I never finished the Pokedex. (Other than once helping my brother finish Yellow.) I think I shall tackle that challenge in X/Y.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yeah. Fairies are known for being harsh tricksters than any pragmatic fighter. Like how ghosts are unnerved with malicious beings who laugh at any ectoplasmic creature, fairies will taunt these malicious beings with ease.

PK Gaming

Nobody calls Bug light type. I'm pretty sure Dark will be weak to Fairy. Start getting used to the idea now.

It's probably an attempt on Gamefreaks part to nerf Tyranitar. But in doing so, they end unintentionally screwing over every single dark type in the game, a.k.a a type that wasn't very strong defensively in the fist place (Dark-types have relatively the worst defensive stats in the game)

It's really a shame too, since Dark-types in general could actually use a boost, and to add another weakness to them is just unfair.

PK Gaming

Ain't the omnipresence of Fighting types a big enough of a nerf?

I certainly hope so. I could be wrong, and maybe i'm not giving Gamefreak enough credit here, but I don't see a reasonable reason to give Dark-types another weakness. It's just an malicious nerf to a type that doesn't need one. That's why i'm still hoping that type matchup rumors for Fairy are wrong.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: making Dark-types weak to Fairy would be a phenomenally boneheaded move, no matter how much anecdotal "sense" it may seem to make.

PK Gaming

He replied with, "My dad works at Nintendo."

That was it. THIS was the real deal. This kid was directly linked to the source. With his credibility confirmed, I took out my notepad and began scribbling note on what the new games were to hold.

:lol

Top Bottom