• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

DaBoss

Now that I think about it, Flareon looks more like a fox.

I can stop Sylveon.

tumblr_lwkaos6JXo1qczibyo1_500.gif

THIS KNEE IS THE KNEE THAT WILL PIERCE THROUGH THE VAULT OF FAIRIES!

Keep fighting the good hopeless fight. :p

Dr. Buni

Me too, I couldn't vibe with any of the music except for the towns with the musicians scattered across the map.

The name is Village Town, methinks

Most of the music isn't really that memorable but Driftveil City is soooooooo good.

That one isn't that bad, specially compared to Nimbasa City's music. The only city theme I truly liked from Gen V was Humilau City, because it reminds me of Pangya for some reason.

The mother of all wars has begun! The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelievers!

Just be happy ya bro HAD a good run.

That poor Panda ... (and that Dragon/ Fighting type I have ALWAYS WANTED that likely will never happen ... maybe now it can happen but if it does it will be bitter-sweet :/)

Dr. Buni

The new anime looks so cool. I just hope Serena isn't as bland as she seem to be.

Also it seems that Froakie will be Ash's starter this time. Hopefully Ash will have his first fully evolved starter this time.

Dr. Buni

Ash has been in childhood for 15 years. Isn't everyone he meets a childhood friend?
15 years has passed for us, not for him in the anime.

It would be cool if Serena was one of the trainers that left Pallet to become trainers, along Ash and Gary. I doubt that is the case though, since she is described as "fashion lover".

Caladrius

Well yeah

Go figure why most Ice Pokémon are slow and bulky instead of fast with high Sp. Atk.

I'm assuming they do it to prevent Ice type sweepers from dominating. It's telling that the only Ice type viable in Ubers (Kyurem-W) is incredibly dangerous despite having about half a dozen counters.

I can't believe we are less than a month away from X and Y. I kinda hope we get like 1 or 2 new Pokemon every week leading up to October 12th. Maybe focus on evolutions and pre-evolutions of already revealed Pokemon.

Dr. Buni

We got
Litleo
's evolution last week, right? And
Amaura and Tyrunt
's today. So maybe we will get
Spritzee and Swirlix
's evolutions next week? Please ;_;

Top Bottom