• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

backlot

If true, then it's put on a massive amount of insight on what Fennekin will eventually become... unless every other Kalos starter Pokémon also talk.
Yup, Normal type. Just like Meowth.
Edit: Or maybe Fighting type like Lucario! I bet it's that.

So the main female protagonist is going to eventually have a talking, bipedal, humanoid fox as a partner?

POKéMON RIPPING OFF THE BEST SEASON OF DIGIMON CONFIRMED

Well this is... interesting. If the "broom" becomes a giant brush on the last evolution then it's really suspicious.

Village

So the main female protagonist is going to eventually have a talking, bipedal, humanoid fox as a partner?

POKéMON RIPPING OFF THE BEST SEASON OF DIGIMON CONFIRMED

The best no.

The one that produced the most weird anthro pictures on the web definitely.

ALSO IT CAN TALK?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Next week will be
Bidoof's Mega evolution

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It seems like it can talk because neither Bonnie nor Serena's mouths were moving and the voice sounded neither from the two.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
It's the PokeDex, you can even hear the "computer voice filter".

Why did you even think that?

oh wow, platinum is really so much smoother than DP

I shouldn't have turned away from this title back then

I've been playing Nuzlocke challenges on it recently, and it's actually pretty nice (Although there's a lot of dialogue in the first half hour or so). Roarke's Cranidos wrecked me my first try...

EDIT: I'm not a Junior anymore! Sweet.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Look like people are going to use old generation pokemons in 6th gens?

I'm thinking about maining only 6th generation pokemons until I beat elite 4 and champion.

DaBoss

Look like people are going to use old generation pokemons in 6th gens?

I'm thinking about maining only 6th generation pokemons until I beat elite 4 and champion.

Maybe. I don't think I've used any older Pokémon in any of the new gens' first 2 games in my first playthrough except for Gen 2.

You disgust me for having Frontier over anything.

I enjoyed Frontier ever-so-slightly more than 02 if only because 02 got super dumb at many points and suffered from some serious ending fatigue. Frontier at least works on a cheesy-silly-comedy level at most points, and had a really cool-looking villain.

Remedy that immediately.

Yes. Savers has great music, great characters, great action and is probably the most manly and visually striking season of the series.

Top Bottom