• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Zeroth

image.php

The hypnotoad tells me you're probably a Chespin fan..

Hey now, Giratina is cool, even its Sylveon version.

And I'm afraid the hypnotoad is wrong, I am a Torchic fan.

I WARNED YOU ABOUT RIBBONS BRO!!!!

I TOLD YOU DOG!

The fleshy tendrils corrupt all they touch. However, they are but heralds for the greater ribbons to come. Soon all will become one with the Ribbons.

The Elder Ribbons have awakened and they demand tribute.

There is no escape.

Derwind

Nothing can ruin Pikachu. Just like nothing can ruin Mario. Except for live-movie adaptations.

If the make an action/adventure adaptation of mario with a scanner darkly-esque animation sense. I'd love it.

Make it a dark, gripping, scifi/fantasy with a hint of pans labyrinth style cinematography.

We can do this guys. Don't give up.

ufo0272

Neo Member
I have been hanging around at the XY website and I have to say, if the games meets up with my expectations this will probably be the best pokemon game yet! 3 DAYS LEFT :3

Prozel

Best feeling is when I play with Aggron and he uses Iron Head, I can just imagine how this badass grabs his opponent, and crushes the skull with his head. So awesome!

Rootbeer

Banned
1. I don't have the game nor known the pokemon list, but I can assure you that it's impossible to catch all pokemon *in-game* with solely one/two games from the same line (in this case, XY). You can, however, trade online for those that you don't have access to.

2. It is pretty common! You can trade as if you had another person with you, the thing is that you will need to play on both cards.... which may be a stressful process for someone looking to jump into the series.

Personally, I would pick one of the games and see if you like it. If so, you could always purchase the possible third version/sequel that will be released in a few years, and you can get all the pokemon you want through online trading with your fellow gaffers.
Thanks! So in theory all pokemon are in X/Y as new 3D models? That would be very impressive!

Caladrius

this is som

SMOOTH ROAD

Oh, and Caladrious' avatar has been begging for a doodle, so here's Gribbontina.

o46VLVW.png

JVwUong.png

EEExceLLent.tHE RIBBONing is reaching it's final TERMINUS.

The DAWN of RIBbons is NIGH!

For SOME reasON that dOOdle has made mE assOciATE Giratina with the-the TURIANS.

Tusk

It won't meet up to anyone's expectations.

I think it might. :p By what the translation said, they're doing something risky. Must be good, then. If it is some type of spin-off game, I'll be hyped.
Unless it's a puzzle game, or pinball game.

I think it might. :p By what the translation said, they're doing something risky. Must be good, then. If it is some type of spin-off game, I'll be hyped.
Unless it's a puzzle game, or pinball game.

It will clearly be a character action game developed by Platinum where you play as Pikachu and beat the shit out of other Pokemon with hype combos.

OctoWara289

Neo Member
If any of you live in the Miami, FL area, the Gamestop at 57Ave near Flagler street, in a shopping center with a Publix and Burlington is having a midnight release. I preordered my game there yesterday. :)

qq more

EEExceLLent.tHE RIBBONing is reaching it's final TERMINUS.

The DAWN of RIBbons is NIGH!

For SOME reasON that dOOdle has made mE assOciATE Giratina with the-the TURIANS.

OH MY GOD

I have to put you down. I'm sorry... I have to do it for humanity... and Pokemanity.

Fireblend

Banned
G̞̯̞͚̫͈͚ṳ̝͕͈y̬͕͕͈̫͠ș̱͖̳̫ ̢̯͉͙̥̬ͅw̖̹̻͖̠͉͢h̺͇̝̙͕a͓͉͙͙̗͙͞t͔͞'̯͙͈̘̩ṣ̬̬̤̮͖̱ ͎̞̥͟g̰͉͜o͎̟̲͎i̤͡n̳̙̫͈͎͚̲g̨̖ ̵̝̳̹̱̳o͕̺͇͚͚̙ṇ̶̠͍̗̺̘̭?̻͍̰͚͚͝ ̱̱͉̘̱̦W̙̙̳̟h͉͉a̺͎̙t͍͉̺̪͡'͜s͚͈͇͉̱͞ ̖w̛͔̣͚͖̦̤i̺̦͖̠̠̘̟t̻̠̭h̥̪̞̣̫͓ ҉̭̜͚͇̯a̝̬̳͉͙̥̳ļ͎͖̥͙l̴͈͈̪̞̜̤ ̹̬t̘h̩̘̼͖̯̻̫͟e ̼̖͈̺̙̺̤͘r͎̞̣͖̹̬̹i̜̫̜b̞͎̕b̖̱o͎̦͈̲͉͟ǹ̰s̩̖͎̙̀ ̸͉̘͉̤t͓͎̞͎̤̯al͉͎̦k̮̲̠̠ͅ?̜͎̤̺̱̭͢ ͍I'̻̬̟m̰͚̫̼̰̘ ͏͙͙͎s͏͇c͍̦̦̲̤̬ar͞e͓d̶̠͖.̩̯ ̜̬̩͕
͝ͅD̡͇̼̭̬̝o̝̕ ̹I̡̬̖͓ͅ ̫̩͘ẉ̻̪̬a̠̼͙͈̦̮̫͝n͓͙͔̜͞t̨̯̥̫ ̮̳͚̘r̴i̥̰̦̼̠̻bb̴̞͕̝o̳̲͚͜ͅn̶̳͍͇͇̤s̱̣͉͉̜͞?̫͍͉͓̜͙ͅ
̸̻̯̠̬̥̘I͇̣̦͙̖̳ ͇͓̤͚̯͔͘t̨̳͇ḫ̞i̱̳͇n̛̻̣̩ͅk͉͚̘̥̲ ̵I̞ ̨w̢̙̱a͓̪̘͡n̥̲̤̮t͉̮̫͇ ̣͖͔̪r̳̭̼̺í̜͍̳͓b̢̪b̤͚͔̯͡o̪̗͖̪n̶̫͖̗̹s̳͇͍͕.̰̘̰̼̫ͅ

Growlie19

So I visited the Ribbon Syndicate in Sinnoh with my Growlithe and I noticed that many trainers had one specific ribbon on their Pokémon: a Sylveon one. My Growlithe really wanted one, so I caved in and got him one. Doesn't he look adorable?

Totally not made with MS Paint.

Top Bottom