• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

zroid

Banned
ibiWMTRZA1B15a.gif

According to Bulbapedia, Absol learns Sucker Punch at level 52. If your opponent is about to use an attacking move (like Fire Blast, but not Calm Mind), it'll hit first. With Absol's absurd attack stat, it should be enough to OHKO Chandelure. If your Absol doesn't know that move, you might want to Heart Scale it back into its movepool.

I took your tip and used Sucker Punch on Chandelure and OHKO'd it.
Absol w/Razor Claw using Sucker Punch
ibwe3Bh1wZinkl.gif

My Absol was even able to kill the Champion's
Haxorus
. Absol is definitely a keeper.

I just went onto the eShop to add my 40 bucks for the digital download of X and right on the front page was "Pokemon X and Y available at midnight 10/12."
We already knew, but it is nice to have official confirmation.
Thanks to time zones I'll be downloading at 10pm tomorrow, I can't wait!

CorvoSol

I just went onto the eShop to add my 40 bucks for the digital download of X and right on the front page was "Pokemon X and Y available at midnight 10/12."

Aw, man, my Amazon copy doesn't even get here till next week. :/ Oh well, gives me more time to play Fire Red and Black 2.

You may want to add another $5 because of taxes :x

Glad I'm immune from this pink infestation.

@lordfroakie: Go set your Zip Code to Alaska. There's no real reason not to. Yeah, it's tax evasion, but Amazon is also tax evasion unless you're one of those weirdos that calculate the sales tax by hand and send it in like you're supposed to.

@lordfroakie: Go set your Zip Code to Alaska. There's no real reason not to. Yeah, it's tax evasion, but Amazon is also tax evasion unless you're one of those weirdos that calculate the sales tax by hand and send it in like you're supposed to.

I think you may have jinxed yourself by posting here... You will see the ribbons.

ffdgh

Not completely. your avatar is still fairy related.

Caladrius

We are stable now that our form has divided into three, Excellent. These are not even our final forms.

The ribboning draws ever closer, do you feel the fairy dust flow within you?

lzhn.jpg
vj40.png
1cyv.png
tn8u.png

Caladrius

I-infected by an Angel...!?

The angels are merely slaves to us.

My children grow... And soon they will devour!

We require only a herald to begin the ribboning. Our original candidate, the "qq more" anthropoid has been deemed unfit for our purposes. We have chosen a new candidate, who is alien to this board but no less easily irritated.

Should the chosen one fail, we shall perform its duty in its place as a last resort.

We will not fail.

Anura

The angels are merely slaves to us.

We require only a herald to begin the ribboning. Our original candidate, the "qq more" anthropoid has been deemed unfit for our purposes. We have chosen a new candidate, who is alien to this board but no less easily irritated.

Should the chosen one fail, we shall perform its duty in its place.

We will not fail.

Why didn't you use that weird Cthulhu text generator thing? Could've been great...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

hopefully it will be over soon... after the hype for XY dies out...

until then... *hides himself inside a cardboard box*

Stay strong, brethren.

I got charged for my preorder yesterday, so I'm furiously checking online if it's shipping out today. If it is, I'm getting it tomorrow, because I live close to tue distribution centre and it's aways only taken overnight for deliveries.

Hrrrrrrrng.

Stay strong, brethren.

I got charged for my preorder yesterday, so I'm furiously checking online if it's shipping out today. If it is, I'm getting it tomorrow, because I live close to tue distribution centre and it's aways only taken overnight for deliveries.

Hrrrrrrrng.

Join us! Everyone should have a ribbon.

Caladrius

I wish to join the fairy army, where do I sign up?

You need only to declare your allegiance.Welcome, child.
cr63.png

It almost feels like someone used the GBC pink palette on a Gen 1 game.

Only diff is that it's lacking some blue.

You may deny the fairies all you wish, but we have always been and always will be here.

Also:
o7br.png

Do this one next

image.php

Edit: or at least a better version of it I guess

This one is no longer of great interest, but we will chance another conversion attempt if it so pleases you.

ljf9.png

ief1.png

Top Bottom