• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

I'dve liked Origins to have had a couple more episodes to be able to cover things a little more, but otherwise it didn't need to be more than what it was. An extra hour would've given the material more room to breathe without really going outside the OVA-ish running time.

Didn't really need to be a full series.

Although I have my own personal gripes about pokemon origins, Red has a poliwag before his first starter pokemon which should have been a bulbusaur.

Origins is based on the games, not Adventures/Special.

It's Caladrious, haha.

SuNJ1kk.jpg

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=38874586

CorvoSol

NOTICE: This is the final night for you to declare your allegiance to the fae and request a ribbon. The ribboning starts Saturday morning and we will be toiling for most of Friday in preparation. Applications to the fae will be processed before noon EST. Heretics cannot repent.Farewell

FIRE TYPE ROOLS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-Horizon-

Oh god, please make it happen.

Although I have my own personal gripes about pokemon origins, Red has a poliwag before his first starter pokemon which should have been a bulbusaur. Also they rushed the plot a little, I'd rather have it be a series of OVA's that can cover the story in the manga as opposed to one whole rushed movie.

Even with my own personal gripes the movie was amazing.

Origins should be an OVA series. I don't want a never ending story like the pokemon show we have.

The way I want them to work the Origin series is to have one dedicated season to each generation of the game (rather than the manga). Each season will have their specific game protagonist etc. And a season can have like ~20 eps or something.

I kind of wanted them to follow FireRed and LeafGreen rather than Red and Green. I wanted to see the girl character animated.

Camjo-Z

whoever decided porygon should only be obtainable in black 2 through dream radar bullshit needs to be slapped

i think this is the worst pokemon spin-off i have ever played

Growlie19

whoever decided porygon should only be obtainable in black 2 through dream radar bullshit needs to be slapped

i think this is the worst pokemon spin-off i have ever played

Yeah, I didn't care much for Dream Radar either. Hell, I still haven't gotten Landorus from it. Ended up trading for it. If you're having that much trouble, I could breed you a Porygon. Won't have Analytic, though, but I honestly prefer its other two abilities.

Camjo-Z

Yeah, I didn't care much for Dream Radar either. Hell, I still haven't gotten Landorus from it. Ended up trading for it. If you're having that much trouble, I could breed you a Porygon. Won't have Analytic, though, but I honestly prefer its other two abilities.

That would be helpful! His other abilities are better anyways.

Derwind

The way I want them to work the Origin series is to have one dedicated season to each generation of the game (rather than the manga). Each season will have their specific game protagonist etc. And a season can have like ~20 eps or something.

I kind of wanted them to follow FireRed and LeafGreen rather than Red and Green. I wanted to see the girl character animated.

Okay I just made the connection that Leaf is actually Green in manga(Or Blue in Japan i believe). I fully endorse an anime around her.

I personally would like 4 or 5, hour and a half episodes per seasons. Rather than 20 broken up smaller episodes.

But thats just me.

I like your idea though. Different protagonists each season. =)

For any Gaffer living on the US East Coast:

I wanna have a special WiFi Rival throughout my maingame playthrough. If you're planning to get started playing at around morning to noon on Saturday, send me a PM! I probably won't able to reply to any offers until around 1pm-ish on Friday.

Friend Code get!

4141 2034 2627

PM me so that I can add yours too!

I should put up my friendcode, I think you're all good people.

0018-1331-9819

Quoting for new friends.

Add you Doggie, Derwind, and Aggrotek. :p

My FC is 0662 3150 5216

3995-6499-4203

Friend code! Feel free to add , just let me know your adding :p

Going to get so addicted to this game.

FC sharing time?
Let's do this.

1779 0023 0121

PM me to let me know I should add you back :D

Adding ya'll now. My friend code is 4725-7981-1321. Could do with some more Poke Pals.

ufo0272

Neo Member
For some reason I cant use my fairy version of the avatar as a new avatar. It just says it failed.
welp i wanna get fairyswag before its too late

edit: nvm, it worked for some reason now lol
Pretty lousy quality tho

gonna fix it later probably

When I tried adding you it says I already have you. Maybe you haven't added me?

Well the friend code in the post of yours that I quoted is in my system as a pending friend, and I posted mine correctly as a couple others have added me since so I dunno. Maybe you accidentally re-entered someone else's that you already had when trying to add me?

Dunno what else would be causing the crosstalk.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Well the friend code in the post of yours that I quoted is in my system as a pending friend, and I posted mine correctly as a couple others have added me since so I dunno. Maybe you accidentally re-entered someone else's that you already had when trying to add me?

Dunno what else would be causing the crosstalk.

Nvm I added you now. Probably was someone else's no.

Friend Code get!

4141 2034 2627

PM me so that I can add yours too!

I should put up my friendcode, I think you're all good people.

0018-1331-9819

5300-8814-8572

That's mine, I know I have a lot of you guys on there already.
PM if you add me.

Add you Doggie, Derwind, and Aggrotek. :p

My FC is 0662 3150 5216

3995-6499-4203

Friend code! Feel free to add , just let me know your adding :p

Going to get so addicted to this game.

FC sharing time?
Let's do this.

1779 0023 0121

PM me to let me know I should add you back :D

Adding ya'll now. My friend code is 4725-7981-1321. Could do with some more Poke Pals.

5069-3918-6400

I should have almost everyone that was quoted already.

If anyone wants to add me to their 3DS friends list for Pokemon, feel free. 0018-1035-7315 is my friend code. PM me if you add me!

I'll be scanning through this list and attempt to add each and every friend code just in case I missed something.

My 3DS FC is 3437-3170-2657. This time it's no White 2!

Top Bottom