• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Who does that? lol

I didn't have a GB/C for a while, don't know what happened to my GBC and my GB died.

I just picked up a cheap GBA today and tried out my old games.

Pokemon Silver save died I think.

But my Pokemon Yellow, and Pinball were fine.

I load my Pokemon Yellow save and I really can't remember what I was doing at that point (68 hours in). Have Lvl 81 Pikachu, 71 Alakazam, 100 Scyther, and all 3 birds at Lv 50. So much nostalgia lol.

Replacing the batteries is piss easy. If you can solder it's even easier.

B0s1V4iCMAEfRbZ.jpg

This is something I want.

The first illustration collected book of Pokemon!
Over 200 illustrations are selected from over 8000 illustrations released from initial title to the latest XY series.

Check out point:
-6 newly illustrated illustrations by 6 illustrators recorded
-All illustrations comes with author's comment
-How are world of cards created? Production procedures are explained
-Gorgeous creator interviews recorded (Mitsuhiro Arita, Kagemaru Himeno, Ken Sugimori, Junichi Masuda, Tsunekazu Ishihara)
-Includes 2 original cards
-192 pages long, fully printed in color

God, preorders are already gone from Amiami :E

Busaiku

Ugh, I'm not sure if I should get Alpha Sapphir or Omega Ruby.
I've always gotten the warmer version,but these games actually have substantial differences between the 2...

Busaiku

Exclusive Pokemon don't make a difference in this day and age, which is why we know like none of the exclusives.
Everything's just the assumptions from the original games, but that won't necessarily still be the case.

Caladrius

You are dead to me.

He's a tengu brah, I can't hate on that.

You were dead to me the day you ragged on ROB. :|

Exclusive Pokemon don't make a difference in this day and age, which is why we know like none of the exclusives.
Everything's just the assumptions from the original games, but that won't necessarily still be the case.

Fair enough.

I'd still just pick based off of the legendary though.

TrickRoom

Over 200 illustrations are selected from over 8000 illustrations released from initial title to the latest XY series.

Sheesh, it's already a lot and yet it's still a drop in the bucket.

I'm trying to imagine what the book would look like if it had EVERYTHING, but I can't. :|

I just hope that I don't have to go digital for Omega Ruby. If the game can't be acquired in retail form three days before whatever event that went with the launch of the game expires, digital it is.

Avixph

I have one more shiny Gengar code, and the first person to quote me that has not received one from their local games store will get it.

Well, depends on if there's some kind of Wi-Fi event for the games upon launch. If there isn't any, I'll just take my time. If there is, and there's only a few days before said event expires (unobtainable), I'll just buy the game off eShop.

Shiny Beldum with Metagrossite from launch until January 14th, it's unclear if the Metagrossite is obtainable without the event or if you need the event like with Blaziken in XY.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Gonna pre order Alpha sapphire for digital version and get Omega ruby from whatever store releases it at midnight. This is what I did with XY and everything turned out great

I've pre ordered ruby from thegamecollection

can't wait!

My super smash bros arrived yesterday from them after ordering Friday, came quicker than my 3ds has though :(

Shiny Beldum with Metagrossite from launch until January 14th, it's unclear if the Metagrossite is obtainable without the event or if you need the event like with Blaziken in XY.

Is there a source for this? I hadn't heard about this. I thought for sure the beldum steven left for you in his house would be shiny.

Top Bottom