• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Pokemon OR/AS exclusive Legendary Pokemon

tPLwdLQ.jpg

i am getting Omega Ruby , but i want Zekrom
i got white because of Zekrom , and i got Black 2 because of Zekrom

Ho-oh is in ruby?

The new ORAS shows off a couple areas I don't think we've seen before. Shows off the shipwreck, gives a better view of foretree, shows a couple clips of cutscenes, and there's a clip of a big crater which I can't figure out. No idea where it could be, but I'm thinking meteor falls (the outside area) or a new story event causes the crater (spearpillar perhaps?). Regardless, good trailer.

MarkusRJR

Screw this change to codes instead of wifi. They're so limited. Both times I went to my local EB Games after work (on the first day they were doing the Gengar and Diancle promos) and they were all gone by then. Super frustrating.

Will Serena get another Pokemon.

Well there's a calender image (I haven't seen yet but whatever):

So there's a calendar image for the anime, it has Braixen, Rhyhorn, Treeko (NOT Sceptile) and Frogadier along with Chespin, Dedenne and Pikachu.

Braixen might just end up being that rival idol's but would be strange for no Fennekin.

She could easily end up with a Rhyhorn and a Treeko on her team too.

Pancham is her's?
I'm surprised.

Also, Diance code.
Please state if you claim it.

Got it! Thanks!
Super surprised it wasn't already taken, I even had to download an update to get it and I was freaking out that it would be taken.

EDIT: The dumb little thing with the people talking to you when you grab Diancie is going to make soft reseting for a good one a bitch.

Refyref

I haven't posted in this thread for a long time. Chuck told me about this Diancie giveaway, so I figured it's probably around time I returned anyway.

Okay let's begin, the first two people to quote this post will get a code for:
The Mythical Pokémon Diancie​
Diancie.png

So uh, if that's OK...

Refyref

Thank you, Avixph.

Times like this reminds me how unwieldy the keyboard in X/Y is. I would prefer having the normal QWERTY keyboard the 3DS system has, I'm far more used to that.

I managed to get a damn near perfect Diancie with a neutral nature, but after realizing Rock Fairy is a bad type combo for a wall I'm not sure what I should do with the EVs. Any ideas?

Caladrius

I managed to get a damn near perfect Diancie with a neutral nature, but after realizing Rock Fairy is a bad type combo for a wall I'm not sure what I should do with the EVs. Any ideas?

Special Defense, I think. Going to help wall against a lot of Water and Grass types.

Diancie is immune to Dragon moves (most of which in OU are physical) and physically-oriented steel types are liable to wreck it either way. That said, having more survivability against Talonflame is a huge plus, so it's worth considering a defensive spread if you struggle against it.

Top Bottom