• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Avixph

ADA2vh8.jpg

oh , now i know
That's not always true.

I was thinking. Since you can catch every Pokemon between XY and ORAS, does that mean we will get the starters from Johto, Sinnoh, and Unova?

Fake Edit: OMG THOSE LEAKED COPIES *die*

New pictures have been leaked on /vp/ (nothing spoilery so don't worry):

VQxqpXHl.jpg

nG1RUp4l.jpg
The DexNav is one of the most important features as it can get you access to a variety of Pokémon. First, it can tell you what Pokémon are in the area you're in. Second, when you're sometimes in an area, you will see a Pokémon's tail coming out of the grass or water. Using the DexNav, you have the ability to use the search to find out data about this Pokémon. Using this, you can find out what ability, potential and if it has a rare move. You can then use the sneaking feature with the 3DS Circle Pad to approach.
So that's what they meant. :O

Caladrius

Can we just pay money for move tutors, TMs and shit
I don't care if it's exorbitantly expensive, I prefer that to Voltorb flip-type nonsense and battle facility tedium.

Top Bottom