• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
TBjGCH1.jpg

Yup, Goodra confirmed

Panzon

But there's bound to be a shop that doesn't care about street dates or knows that they won't get finned.
Yup mom and pop stores here in NYC are notoriously known for releasing games very early. I dont mind the short wait that remains but I'd love to find a store with an early release. Last year some of my friends got it XY like 3-4 days before the official released date

Avixph

Yup mom and pop stores here in NYC are notoriously known for releasing games very early. I dont mind the short wait that remains but I'd love to find a store with an early release. Last year some of my friends got it XY like 3-4 days before the official released date

I'm waiting until next week to call the usual stores in NYC to see if they will be selling the games early.

Stardust_Comet

Neo Member
Without the compelling stuff of Ash and Charizard, yeah.

*sighs*

First it was Pikachu and the thunderstone, then a fire type starter being abandoned by a trainer then picked up by Ash, now this.

At least they're waiting every 10 years to redo plot points from the original anime, instead of doing it every season.

Boss Doggie

*sighs*

First it was Pikachu and the thunderstone, then a fire type starter being abandoned by a trainer then picked up by Ash, now this.

At least they're waiting every 10 years to redo plot points from the original anime, instead of doing it every season.

BW was redoing a lot of the stuff in OS, but well, BW is terrible.

That's why XY feels great, it feels like a continuation of DP.

Vylash

snagged another NA Diance code for you guys, quote to see (scratched it off a bit too hard so the code is tough to see, let me know if it doesn't work)

Firestorm

Friday is part of the weekend so there is a possibility that it gets shipped to stores this week or next Sunday.
I think earlier next week makes more sense. Mail is still delivered on Friday is what I meant. Of course, if they are early Mom n Pop stores will likely sell if you already have a good relationship with them. Others will do it if they're stupid.

braves01

Banned
snagged another NA Diance code for you guys, quote to see (scratched it off a bit too hard so the code is tough to see, let me know if it doesn't work)

I don't know if someone claimed it already, but it said it wasn't correct when I tried. Thanks for snagging a code for someone though!

i dont know if you guys care or not but the game itself has already been leaked
now its only a matter of time till Postgame is revealed

Wait, are you just talking about that one picture of a pokemon center? if that's what the leaker deems worthy of leaking, I strongly doubt they're going to leak anything of actual importance.

Hatchtag

Banned
Is Corocoro leaking yet? I'm seeing some scans that look legitimate. They only really show off past legendaries being in the game, but they look legitimate, having their own artwork and all.

if those corocoro leaks are confirming that landurus/thundurus are in the game I'm gonna be bummed. (assuming they're VGC legal). That shit is so frustrating. Not even cresselia is that frustrating.

Stardust_Comet

Neo Member
BW was redoing a lot of the stuff in OS, but well, BW is terrible.

That's why XY feels great, it feels like a continuation of DP.

Gotta say, it's sad how BW was considered one of the greatest gaming gens for a while, but then the anime based on that gen is the worst season.

It's nice to know XY is an improvement for the people watching it. Although I still would like if Ash could finally win the league and be allowed to move on. Cut the kid a break. He's been 10 for 10 years, and he keeps getting screwed over in the league.

Boss Doggie

Gotta say, it's sad how BW was considered one of the greatest gaming gens for a while, but then the anime based on that gen is the worst season.

It's nice to know XY is an improvement for the people watching it. Although I still would like if Ash could finally win the league and be allowed to move on. Cut the kid a break. He's been 10 for 10 years, and he keeps getting screwed over in the league.

There's a meme in /vp/ right now involving "Based Directior" (new director for XY) blowing the status quo the fuck off (stuff like Lucario actually losing in a fight, water starter evolving, etc.)

Who knows, maybe Ash wins now.

cafemomo

I'm legit excited that we can finally go to space, all those wasted efforts talking to the rock has finally payed off ;_;

Now that makes me wonder what GF will do with the ss anne truck in a potential RBGY remakeremake

Top Bottom