• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

JoeM86

Mewtwo's birthday today

B9JhE5lIQAAI3vx.png:orig

lupinko

Cross post from the ORAS thread.

Ok all the Gen 3 Event GAF Tourney mon are done.

I still need ideas on bonus moves, remember its limited to Gen 3 and 5 tutors, with the exceptions with HM Defog and TM Work Up.

Mew / Timid - Work Up or Defog or Explosion or softboiled?
Ho-Oh / Jolly - Double-Edge
Lugia / Timid - ??? (Swift is part of the Navel Rock event moveset)
Registeel / Careful - Seismic Toss
Regice / Timid - ???
Regirock / Jolly - ???
Kyogre / Timid - ???
Groudon / Jolly - Body Slam
Rayquaza / Jolly - ???
Latias / Timid - Defog
Latios / Timid - Defog
Deoxys / Timid - ???
Jirachi / Surprise - Body Slam
Celebi / Surprise - ???

Remember they are all shiny with the exception of Jirachi and Celebi.

I also did a set of NeoGAF OT Dream Radar pokes for the second place winner.

Unless Pokegaf has ideas on how to distribute these to the winners. Sorry I took so long.

Oh right I also have 18 6IV dittos ready to bring up to gen 6 from gen 3 (12 modest, 6 adamant), though I might leave some in gen 4 and gen 5 too. Lol

Ho-oh gets shafted again in an all-out Legendary brawl movie

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well they're just sticking to the Legends that have starred in movies.

EDIT: I was thinking, this movie is the perfect time to go back to revealing some new gen Pokemon early before a Gen like they used to do. Hoopa is bringing all these legends with portals through time and space, so what if a cute little Gen VII Pokemon slipped through a portal.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I like Serena's new look.

9R0KLv7.jpg

apqnTo2.png

Rr4gMtf.jpg

Also I didn't expect her to fail that quickly at the start. Also Jessie got ripped off. This is why you shouldn't let audience do the voting.

Busaiku

I forgot the female avatar gets a bunch of hair customization options, whereas the male is just short, less short, a bit longer than less short, and a bit longer than slightly short with a slightly curly hair.

Busaiku

Man, what was the point of CN airing the 3 new episodes during the marathon last week if they're just gonna repeat them weekly.
Just when I thought we were closing the gap with Japan, we get further apart.

JoeM86

Man, what was the point of CN airing the 3 new episodes during the marathon last week if they're just gonna repeat them weekly.
Just when I thought we were closing the gap with Japan, we get further apart.

They needed the gap to increase as Japan takes like 4 episodes off a year, so there needs to be a break for the west else it'd take over next year, which is not something that can happen.

Top Bottom