• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

MikeMyers

4331209_460s_v1.jpg

Time to start walking around some malls/airports and the like. I bet you could meet a lot of people wirelessly that way. Love the idea of contests but I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out other possibilities they could use for it...and I'm coming up empty...=/

A realistic Garbador would be the stuff of nightmares.

PokeWood looks fun, but I want something as complex and interesting as the R/S/E Contests (with none of the luck factor and lack of interaction, of course). This new attraction just seems like an overblown Musical system—so far.

PokeWood looks fun, but I want something as complex and interesting as the R/S/E Contests (with none of the luck factor and lack of interaction, of course). This new attraction just seems like an overblown Musical system—so far.

The part I'm looking forward to is sharing my movies with friends. With a number of different Pokémon to rent, moves to use and lines to say per movie, you could end up making both hilariously nonsensical and crazy awesome movies.

No way. It looks way more involved than Musicals; there's actual battles, for one thing, each scenario with a different style and objective.

Whereas Musicals were just a rhythm game.

I'm leaving for a week-long walkabout in an hour or so, which means no internet (and by extension no E3 T_T) for a week. If anything Pokémon-related happens within the next week, don't discuss it too thouroughly, please!

Sent requests to both of you.

Did anyone ever do those Entralink missions in Black/White?
Serebii is saying that BW2 will have
"Fes missions" which you do with friends, kind of a cool idea even though details are scarce.

OMG Aero

Quick heads up before the E3 hype starts for real, the Global Link goes down for BW2 maintenance on Tuesday and won't be back until the 21st. So if you have a Pokemon in there make sure to take it out before maintenance starts otherwise you won't be able to get it back until maintenance is complete and it will be stuck in a two week coma.

Top Bottom