• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Exterminieren said:
Watching the latest Japanese episode, is it fair to say that Ash's Snivy is the single best Pokemon ever?

Because it plainly is.
Y8tnP.png

and here's a few more anime related ones.
MuSdo.png

XVakf.png

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I find it funny Ash always strips down whenever Bianca shows up. That girl has some moves alright.

Also that last one, it's funny because everyone is asking Audino about their futures and Ash asks about winning the Unova league. The last panel says it all really.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I care, but it isn't a big deal. Those spoilers are really sort of insignificant. Now, the outcomes of battles I would probably be slightly more annoyed with.

Gravijah

Andrex said:
I care, but it isn't a big deal. Those spoilers are really sort of insignificant. Now, the outcomes of battles I would probably be slightly more annoyed with.

ash does not win the pokemon league

upandaway

Gravijah said:
ash does not win the pokemon league
Back then we had this one kid in our class who didn't have cables and the morning after it happened, I told him, and he kept arguing with me until the entire damn school backed me up. Then he freaked out and said how is that possible.

Can't believe I still remember that. We were all in total shock.

DoomXploder7 said:
Whoa, settle down princess! I was just making an observation that he included you despite being low on the posting list.
Nope, to late.

You started it and now I my my focus on this thread will be laser like (which wont be hard seeing as I'm trying to avoid SS threads ... those fuckers will stop at nothing to spoiler you.)

So yeah ...

Chet Rippo said:
and here's a few more anime related ones.
http://i.imgur.com/MuSdo.png
Awww :]

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Axew is like the best Pokemon of Best Wishes. Who was that jerk who said he hated him?

Andrex said:
Axew is like the best Pokemon of Best Wishes. Who was that jerk who said he hated him?

IDK who could hate Axew.

He just keeps getting better and better. Just like in the latest episode ... he has such a surreal nightmare about his baby bro being snatched away. It was awesome, cute and gave us some insight on how he sees the cast members along with other characters :p

Mm, translating those has been good practice for me...I'm working on improving my reading, I can get through the majority without looking up much kanji.

I'm sure that the majority of the 4-koma come from Pokesho, have been there a few times looking for art.

ColtraineGF said:
Mm, translating those has been good practice for me...I'm working on improving my reading, I can get through the majority without looking up much kanji.

I'm sure that the majority of the 4-koma come from Pokesho, have been there a few times looking for art.
LMAO!

First time seeing this one :D
4_anime_bw10.png

Hey is there a particular site that you guys get your Pokemon avatars from?
I was thinking it's time for a change and am looking for Black (as in the character) avatars but am having trouble finding any good ones.

Syph Medwes said:
I was thinking it's time for a change and am looking for Black (as in the character) avatars but am having trouble finding any good ones.
Hmmm?

It depends on who you're referring to :p
I got mine from the dreamworld art and I drew in the hat.

Emitan

Syph Medwes said:
Chet drew mine <3

Wiseblade

Syph Medwes said:
Were you looking for the sprites:
2ecg09l.jpg
osbea9.jpg

Or the promo art:

epkdhf.jpg

All of them were shamelessly stolen from Bulbapedia.

Top Bottom