• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
0v7BPl.jpg

It's dub anime review time!

Pokemon Black & White
s14, ep41: "The Club Battle Hearts of Fury: Emolga Versus Sawk!"
Good episode. Some really good battles. This episode is also great because it included two fan favorite Pokemon, Larvesta and Sawk. The battles played out in interesting and unexpected ways, which is really all you can ask for from this show. They also toned down the needless "humor," or rather, they didn't rehash many jokes from last episode, with the exception of a little of the Bianca/Zorua stuff, which is getting grating.

GmfIal.jpg

LQAuDl.jpg

Cilan is basically the best character in BW, so when he battles it automatically makes the episode good.

31Wz0l.jpg

XxKB6l.jpg

Luke is turning out to be a great character. I'm very glad he wasn't character-of-the-day'd. I hope he pops up throughout the rest of the series when this is over.

4/5

Boney

Banned
0114.jpg

so why greenie? He didn't travel with sinnoh leader nor hoenn leader. Will black woman travel with him as well?

so many questions

Andrex said:
Because he's the first-ish gym leader of the region and is male and can cook.
What I hate is that he's traveling around in a dress shirt and a bow tie.

A bow tie!
It just doesn't make any sense.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Wiseblade said:
Anything is better than DP Brock.

He's not that bad IMO. The English VA sounds a lot less... rapey than the JP one, so that's a plus.

Someone better not be talking smack about Mamoru Miyano.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"Trip's battle style flows like hot juice shooting out of a shaken bottle, with a distinct flavor of salt and sweet."

Emitan

Wiseblade said:
What? That's like asking me not to breathe. Are you trying to kill me Boney? Is that what you want?
Me and one of my friends showed another friend the Legend of Korra trailer and how he's hyped. Anyone who hates Avatar is probably a terrorist.

Top Bottom