• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Busaiku

All of my sadness.

u2ab28i.png

COLLUSION

Bah. I thought I had a 31/31/31/31/31/6 Honedge incoming, but I didn't have the exact male (31/x/31/x/31/x) to make it happen. What a painful egg to have to reject :(

I'm starting to think that that rumour about Shiny Pokemon being more common the longer you spend in the Friend Safari is true. Left my 3DS on sleep mode for 5 hours in there, run into 2 Pokemon and the 3rd is a shiny Lampent!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Goodamn infiltrator. :<

Putting my sub plans to rest.

GGs guys. I think I'll go back to poison stalling with gliscor.

Gonna give up on my pursuit for a shiny Goomy via Masuda Method for now... too many other Pokemon I want to breed for competitive purposes.

You'll get your chance soon Goomy, I promise.

But at least I got a perfect Goomy out of it-- a few at that.

For now it's time to breed some Gen 1 Pokemon: Kingler, Primeape, Dragonite, Muk... just need to find ones with good IV's >.<

Beats

Gonna give up on my pursuit for a shiny Goomy via Masuda Method for now... too many other Pokemon I want to breed for competitive purposes.

You'll get your chance soon Goomy, I promise.

But at least I got a perfect Goomy out of it-- a few at that.

For now it's time to breed some Gen 1 Pokemon: Kingler, Primeape, Dragonite, Muk... just need to find ones with good IV's >.<

I've got some Kinglers from the Friend Safari, and some Dratini breeding rejects with Marvel scale. Not sure about the IVs, but if you want them I can check.

DaBoss

Random things from me below; some may be obvious:

I wish they would make pulling weeds like watering plants.

Anyone else use Diggersby as their horde training Pokemon? If not I recommend doing so. Pick-up + leveling up + access to Surf and Earthquake = EVs + random items from this chart:
MAIq4wR.png

Courtesy of Serebii.

Also, if you haven't turned off animations, you're doing it wrong. It is amazing how fast it is, especially in horde battles and even more so when you're looking for a hidden ability in a horde.

If you're into EV training and stuff, you should really plant berries and get all of them. It will make resetting EVs easier.

Has anyone gotten the Lansat or Starf Berries yet? They're in the Battle Maison, and I think I've read that it has to do with a long streak. Not entirely sure.

I've got some Kinglers from the Friend Safari, and some Dratini breeding rejects with Marvel scale. Not sure about the IVs, but if you want them I can check.

Twilt gave me a Dratini I'll be breeding with, and I'm catching some extra Krabbys right now, it's just more of making sure to get decent IV's with them. Thanks though!

Aggrotek

So theoretically I should have a bunch of 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Immunity Gligar, if anyone has anything they'd want to trade.

Top Bottom