• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Mega Absol da emoest.

WOOOOO I love you Masuda.

How many eggs did it take you to get that?

Also, would anyone happen to have a perfect (or at least 3 IV+) Grimer (or Muk), Mankey (or Primeape), or Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff? I don't have a ton I can give away but I have some good Gastly's, Staryu's, Chespin's, Swinubs, and Goomy's I'd be happy to trade.

spiritfox

I like the look of MegaMedicham. Nice range of moves too with the elemental punches. Maybe I should run one.

How many eggs did it take you to get that?

Also, would anyone happen to have a perfect (or at least 3 IV+) Grimer (or Muk), Mankey (or Primeape), or Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff? I don't have a ton I can give away but I have some good Gastly's, Staryu's, Chespin's, Swinubs, and Goomy's I'd be happy to trade.

I lost count, since I already Wonder Trade quite a few. But I took much of 2 days for it, not including another day for a perfect Trapinch parent.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Good Game Antiwhippy.
Send Poison Heal Gliscor to Ubers please.

I thought he was? Though I think he's OU too atm.

MegaGardevoir-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

So sharp.

Also if you look at the positions of the legs that is one hell of an arced back. o_O

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Breeding a Moxie Heracross, damn this is annoying...it's taken longer than Roselia did. I've got a few extra 4 IV Adamant ones leftover if anyone wants one.

I'm also trying a pretty cold experiment...

It seems someone on /vp/ was getting a LOT of success by putting Froakie's up on the GTS and saying they were "Flawless IVs", and got Legendaries for it quite easily. So, well, I threw up some random Charmander I got from Wonder Trade and said "Perfect IVs" and asked for an Xerneas.

I'm waiting to see what happens. Don't judge!

I was going to start raising a Gorebyss, but then Sharpedo caught my eye. Hmm, which Hoenn Water-type should I train first?

PS: I'm ready to check your eggs now if you haven't already, Skullomania!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh I just checked and it is in OU/Ubers.
Good prediction on my Gengar switching out. :)

Thanks. It's the only dark type move I have on weavile anyway so I was going to use it irregardless. Still packs a punch without a switch out, especially on someone as frail as gengar.

Thanks. It's the only dark type move I have on weavile anyway so I was going to use it irregardless. Still packs a punch without a switch out, especially on someone as frail as gengar.
I wanted to Mega but then I would lose immunity to your Gliscor's Earthquake, that plan fell through when Gengar fainted. :X

I'm just gonna go back to breeding these Goomys and hoping for the best.

If anyone has any of the Pokemon I'm looking for with good IV's though, let me know and I'll be happy to trade!

I was going to start raising a Gorebyss, but then Sharpedo caught my eye. Hmm, which Hoenn Water-type should I train first?

PS: I'm ready to check your eggs now if you haven't already, Skullomania!
Go for Huntail. =P

And I'm ready whenever you are. How long do I need to show you each egg before I move on?

Go for Huntail. =P

And I'm ready whenever you are. How long do I need to show you each egg before I move on?

Jump on IRC and I'll type y or n depending on whether the egg is good or not. You're going to have to show me a Pokémon that isn't an egg first of all though so that I can see your Shiny ID.

Mega Scizor's design depresses me. I mean, Scizor's design is already so GOAT that I knew they'd overcomplicate it, but I feel like they could have gone for a bulky approach while still staying as minimalist as the original design.

The worst part is the doofy-ass Halo forehead piece.

Oh, and why the hell does Mega Heracross have a ventilation shaft for a wang now?

PK Gaming

Mega Scizor is such a boss.

Need good IVs? Think I have some Timid Chloro Bulbasaurs left with Giga Drain breeded.

Yeah that would own.

Oh geez, Giga Drain is an Egg move?

I've got a decent amount of 4IV spitback Pokemon, are you looking for anything in particular?

Neiteio

Mega Scizor's design depresses me. I mean, Scizor's design is already so GOAT that I knew they'd overcomplicate it, but I feel like they could have gone for a bulky approach while still staying as minimalist as the original design.

The worst part is the doofy-ass Halo forehead piece.
I think Mega Scizor looks waaaaaaaaay better than original Scizor. His clamp claws evoke the lengthy scythes of his first form (Scyther) and look much better than the short, stubby crab claws of regular Scizor.

Oh, and why the hell does Mega Heracross have a ventilation shaft for a wang now?
On the official Pokémon XY website, they explain it IS a ventilation shaft, releasing steam to prevent Mega Heracross from overheating when he uses powerful attacks.

Another detail from the website: The red bit on Gardevoir's chest is its heart, which opens up to release tremendous power in Mega form.

spiritfox

I think Mega Scizor looks waaaaaaaaay better than original Scizor. His clamp claws evoke the lengthy scythes of his first form (Scyther) and look much better than the short, stubby crab claws of regular Scizor.

On the official Pokémon XY website, they explain it IS a ventilation shaft, releasing steam to prevent Mega Heracross from overheating when he uses powerful attacks.

Another detail from the website: The red bit on Gardevoir's chest is its heart, which opens up to release tremendous power in Mega form.

So Heracross is a robot?

TWILT

Banned
Yeah that would own.

Oh geez, Giga Drain is an Egg move?

I've got a decent amount of 4IV spitback Pokemon, are you looking for anything in particular?
Nah I'm good. Just give me whatever. Feel free to surprise me though. :p

I already have you right? What's your ingame name?

I always loved Scizor over Scyther because of how friggin sleek he is. He's like a Covenant Elite mixed with a Corvette.

+

=

250px-212Scizor.png

And that's weird about Heracross. So it's got a shaft... for a shaft?

Even mega gardevoir's description on the pokemon website sounds like waifu bait.

It's referring to its physical heart, as in, the bloody-pumpy thing. Thing is, Gardevoir's got such alien biology (despite looking squishy and ballerina-like) as is the case with many of the Gen III pokes that it's probably got Space Chakra or some crap flowing through its veins rather than traditional blood, and it's overclocking its powers and still maintaining the illusion that it's a waifu.

Gardevoir has the power to generate small black holes at peak power. Chances are it's using its eldritch psychic powers to generate a form you are comfortable with to maintain the illusion that it's not some extragalactic, hyper-psychokinetic hellbeast while also using a mere fraction of its hellish abilities to participate in mamby-pamby pokemon battles.

Mega Kangaskhan feels like cheating.

Fake Out, then Power-Up Punch. Take a hit easily because massive bulk. Then proceed to OHKO everything with either Return or Sucker Punch depending on the opponent's speed.

Neiteio

So mega heracross is a mecha?
So Heracross is a robot?
From the official website:

"Mega Evolving increases Heracross's Attack greatly, putting it in the top tier of all Pokémon. When it unleashes its maximum power, its body temperature increases dramatically, so it opens the shells of its arms and torso to let the heat escape. Heracronite, the Mega Stone needed to Mega Evolve Heracross, can only be obtained in Pokémon Y."

I always loved Scizor over Scyther because of how friggin sleek he is. He's like a Covenant Elite mixed with a Corvette.
But it's not sleek! Those bulky circle-shaped claws totally throw off anything aerodynamic about Scizor's design. That's why the Mega form's claws are so great -- they're all sleek again!

It's referring to its physical heart, as in, the bloody-pumpy thing. Thing is, Gardevoir's got such alien biology (despite looking squishy and ballerina-like) as is the case with many of the Gen III pokes that it's probably got Space Chakra or some crap flowing through its veins rather than traditional blood, and it's overclocking its powers and still maintaining the illusion that it's a waifu.

Gardevoir has the power to generate small black holes at peak power. Chances are it's using its eldritch psychic powers to generate a form you are comfortable with to maintain the illusion that it's not some extragalactic, hyper-psychokinetic hellbeast while also using a mere fraction of its hellish abilities to participate in mamby-pamby pokemon battles.
This would've made a fantastic dex entry, lol

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Mega Kangaskhan feels like cheating.

Fake Out, then Power-Up Punch. Take a hit easily because massive bulk. Then proceed to OHKO everything with either Return or Sucker Punch depending on the opponent's speed.
Aegislash would set up all over you with that moveset.

Top Bottom