• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

L.O.R.D

if i got ditto with good IV
can i breed another pokemon to get that IV ?
i've got Ditto with super Attack and SP/Attack
and another one with Super speed and Defense
and outstanding Sp/Defense and speed

Killadji

Anyone intrested in perfect Sableye (from German region and German language game)?

Both have recovery egg move, calm nature and prankster:
-Sableye female 31,X,31,31,31,31
-Sableye male 31,x,31,x,31,31

Sableye doesn't need it's attack or S.Attack stat so basically both are perfect to use for competetive play or for masuda. I even think that lower attack stat is better than high. If someone tries to use foul play on you you are not going to take that much damage. :p (The sableye I use for battling has 0IV in attack and calm nature hinders it even lower)

I'm interested !
What do you want ?

Equip one of them with a Destiny Knot and there's a chance of 5 IVs being passed down from either parent. The more perfect IVs the parents have between them, the greater chance of passing them down to the child.

Anyone intrested in perfect Sableye (from German region and German language game)?

Both have recovery egg move, calm nature and prankster:
-Sableye female 31,X,31,31,31,31
-Sableye male 31,x,31,x,31,31

Sableye doesn't need it's attack or S.Attack stat so basically both are perfect to use for competetive play or for masuda. I even think that lower attack stat is better than high. If someone tries to use foul play on you you are not going to take that much damage. :p (The sableye I use for battling has 0IV in attack and calm nature hinders it even lower)
I'd love to have that Male! What can I get you in return?

Nevermind, I didn't see that two other people already asked. =P

NEO0MJ

Thanks for the Venonats.

No problem. And thanks for Goomy and Deino, gonna have to breed them in the future.

I have a bunch of Jolly 3 IV Kanga going spare as well as an assortment of Sturdy Bold Carbink, Gale Wings Adamant Fletchling and two Timid Smeargle if anyone wants them. I'd like a Shellder if anyone's got one?

Might be time to hop on the Kanga bandwagon, but I bet they're not in Luxury balls (*^*). I could make use of the Smeargle, though.

Yeah, as long as you use a Destiny knot then there's a chance they'll inherit the IV. The offspring inherit 3 IVs from one parent, 2 from another, and one is randomly generated.

L.O.R.D

Equip one of them with a Destiny Knot and there's a chance of 5 IVs being passed down from either parent. The more perfect IVs the parents have between them, the greater chance of passing them down to the child.

i have 2 Destiny Knot
if i put Destiny Knot to the Att/SP attack , and the other Destiny Knot to the Speed / Defense
is that good ?

MicH

i have 2 Destiny Knot
if i put Destiny Knot to the Att/SP attack , and the other Destiny Knot to the Speed / Defense
is that good ?
I'm pretty sure you can only use one Destiny Knot. Also, I might have misunderstood, but you can't breed two Dittos

backlot

i have 2 Destiny Knot
is that good ?

You only need one parent to hold Destiny Knot. It will select 5 IV's from either of the parents, not just the one holding Destiny Knot. I would suggest having the other parent hold an Everstone. Doing so will make sure that every baby has the same nature as that parent.

Male is still free and I take whatever you have to offer. :)

Right now I'm trying MM on Sableye so I propably soon have mountains of perfect (english version) Sableyes if you are intrested in one. :D
I already have mountains of them, lol. I've been MM breeding those things for seven days straight. DX The German Male was better than what I'm using though.

That's fine, I'm not in any hurry. I've been looking over Uncharted Territory for some potential extra options; at the moment, I've been trying to re-consolidate the ones I've listed into a core team of 6 each so that there's not much overlap in terms of roles and typing. Simplifying everything, it comes out to these two teams:

Lead / Spec. Sweep / Phys. Sweep / Spec. Tank / Phys. Tank / Wildcard
Greninja / Togekiss (Offense) / Haxorus / Sylveon / Ferrothorn / Malamar
Chandelure or Rotom-H / Roserade / MScizor / Togekiss (Support) / Avalugg / Volcarona

I really wish I could have something with decent speed-passing potential for Malamar, but with Sticky Web and the like being so rampant in Showdown I guess he doesn't necessarily need it. Overall, the point of Team Two Fairies (top) would be to set up entry hazards and scout where appropriate and culminate in Sylveon getting up Reflect and Calm Mind boosts to pass on to Togekiss, who would be running:

Kranklich (Togekiss) (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 28 SAtk / 232 Spd
Timid Nature
- Counter
- Dazzling Gleam
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash

While Team Two Fires would be more about having good team synergy in general, switching in to cover appropriate weaknesses (not to mention Rotom-H's potential immunity to Will-O-Wisp and Thunder Wave), and the Togekiss set there would put more emphasis on Heal Bell, Wish to heal up anyone significantly damaged, etc.

those look solid, not too sure about assault vest Togekiss though, you should tell me how that works out.

Anyway, I edited my other post saying maybe you should try this:

Scizor/Togekiss/Ferrothorn/Hydreigon/Chandelure/Malamar

Togekiss and Ferrothorn can soak hits, Scizor and Malamar can dish out damage and are pretty bulky, Hydreigon wrecks as a special sweeper, and Chandelure eats up fire type attacks that threaten Scizor and Ferrothorn. Hydreigon also covers Chandelures ground, dark, water, and ghost weakness.

The team I've been trying out is

Sableye/Mamoswine/Gliscor/Rotom-W/Roserade/Lucario

Inotti

I already have mountains of them, lol. I've been MM breeding those things for seven days straight. DX The German Male was better than what I'm using though.

I can breed few extra german ones later today and I'll sen you a pm when I get another "perfect" male (excluding attack and propably s.attack). If you are still intrested. ^^

those look solid, not too sure about assault vest Togekiss though, you should tell me how that works out.

Anyway, I edited my other post saying maybe you should try this:

Scizor/Togekiss/Ferrothorn/Hydreigon/Chandelure/Malamar

Togekiss and Ferrothorn can soak hits, Scizor and Malamar can dish out damage and are pretty bulky, Hydreigon wrecks as a special sweeper, and Chandelure eats up fire type attacks that threaten Scizor and Ferrothorn. Hydreigon also covers Chandelures ground, dark, water, and ghost weakness.

The team I've been trying out is

Sableye/Mamoswine/Gliscor/Rotom-W/Roserade/Lucario

I'm about to try your idea. In the meantime, though, here's a Volcarona sweep. Giga Drain + Life Orb is amazing.

DaBoss

SkullHydra, if you need someone to check eggs with Instacheck to see if any match your SV, I can do so if you would like. Probably for about 40 min.

I have someone on my acquaintances that is a Japanese person saying "NotSayingWhoI Am" lol.

Oh, the person seems to be having a Shoutout conversation with someone lol.

Inotti

Thanks, but that won't be necessary. I'm giving up on a shiny if I don't get one by tonight. =P

I see. :( How many boxes have you hatched so far?

So, help?

Just to make sure, fighting wild pokemon doesn't overload you EV like it did in the past, right? We reach a maximum of 252 now./QUOTE]

No it doesn't. Maximum is 252 EV's/stat and it's not possible to exceed that. I'm 100% sure of that.

SkullHydra, if you need someone to check eggs with Instacheck to see if any match your SV, I can do so if you would like. Probably for about 40 min.

I have someone on my acquaintances that is a Japanese person saying "NotSayingWhoI Am" lol.

Oh, the person seems to be having a Shoutout conversation with someone lol.
Thanks DaBoss, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I'm practicing battles while waiting for our tournament games. =/ Thanks for checking though!

But if you give up the RNG gods win :(
I know... but I don't think I can handle another few days of this. It's draining my life energy...

Top Bottom