• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

I have a 5V female Modest Anticipation Sylveon. Want me to do the breeding for you? I have a Timid 5V male in the field group all set up, too!

Egg moves would take a little more time, though.

That would be fantastic, I don't need any egg moves so don't worry about that. I have some Sturdy Carbink, some Kangskhan and some Gale Wings Fletchling if you'd like any of those in return. The IVs aren't great though I don't think.

Unicorn

GOOEY GOOEY GOOMDROPS

1382315848379.jpg

Yes, that's right folks, I am currently stockpiling Goomy eggs (Literally JUST got a 6 IV goomy to breed with a 5 IV Goomy). They are Gooey, but if you want other abilities, that's feasible too, but that isn't even the greatest part!

The greatest part is that they have the following egg moves:
Acid Armor
Curse
Counter

They are all modest (+SpA -Att) and I'm currently in the process of amassing eggs to give to fellow GAFers.

As for return trades, I'm open to pretty much anything, (wouldn't be a giveaway if I made demands) but I'm also hopeful that I could potentially get someone to help me acquire a shiny Goomy from one of these eggs through Instacheck methods.

I may need help compiling a list of those that want in, so if someone could assist me with that, I would be more than happy to get a Goomy to everyone that wants one.

Alrighty then!

I have sorted through the eggs via Instacheck and have a plethora of 5 IV Goomy! All eggs will have the Attack IV as the deficient stat.

Here's the current list of those interested:
Nub
Haunted_taco
Daripad
EG hartlax
Fireblend
Mumei
Scythesurge
Pbalfredo
Fek
PK Gaming
killadji
Aggrotek
Sigmaah
MegaMelon
blue_phazon
upandaway
NEO0MJ
Mother Green
Star Falcon
FSLink
wheremypho
DedValve
Ethereal Ardor

3136-6728-2378
Unicorn

My info above^

I think this is the most up-to-date completion list.

I have a lot of homework today, which I'm putting off as long as possible, so I may be slow to reply or AWOL for periods of time today.

PK Gaming

What build are you using for it?

I'm still working out the speed detail, but for now i'm sticking with 252hp/252spa modest. Draco Meteor / Fire Blast / Thunderbolt / Dragon Pulse (or Focus Blast)

Fun fact: It's about as strong as Timid Latios.

MicH

My god, I swear these Bagon do EVERYTHING to annoy me. Finally got two near-perfects (31/31/31/29/31/31) and they have freaking Rock Head

Fuck it, I'm going with these

ZenaxPure

Log onto Pokemon to do a few quick online matches. First game, gimmick perish song team, second game, gimmick perish song team, third game, gimmick anger point tauros earthquake team. Say fuck it and decide to play some hearthstone instead. First game is against a gimmick murloc deck who nets a perfect opening hand (only way to 99% gurantee a win with that deck).

Pretty sure I'm just gonna play single player games the rest of the day.

coopolon

So how do you coplete the pokedex with y when you can't find xerneas and you don't want to trade yveltal since you can't breed him?

So how do you coplete the pokedex with y when you can't find xerneas and you don't want to trade yveltal since you can't breed him?
GTS. There is a nifty new feature that allows you to search for Pokémon without having seen them.

Also, you can ask a Gaffer to let you borrow Yveltal/Xerneas for Pokédex data.

Edit: beat

Edit #2: Oh shit, I got first place at the Loto-ID...

...I expected a Master Ball tho.

MicH

Got two more near-perfect Bagon (and one with 6 max IVs - with Rock Head, no surprises there) and they both have Sheer Force. One with 31/31/29/31/29 and one with 31/31/31/26/31/31

Think I'm gonna go with the second one. Very happy about this

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to finish off my Pokedex, I only have three Pokemon remaining.

1. Can anyone trade me a Spritzee with Satchet (one that I can keep)? I can offer a Swirlix with Whipped Dream in return.
  2. I also need to trade my own Swirlix, so it will evolve, and then get it back. In return, I can breed you a Pokemon from the new X/Y ones that you're missing from your Dex (other than Spritzee).
  3. Lastly, I have Xerneas, so I need the entry for Yveltal. Does anyone want to a quick trade/trade-back for the entries?

Fury Sense

GTS. There is a nifty new feature that allows you to search for Pokémon without having seen them.

I've been keeping my received wonder trades for two reasons.

1. Regifting is immoral
2. The Loto-ID

Now that my spirits are crushed I'm just going to release all the duplicates. Good-bye, cruel past.

"First prize" is 4 numbers, you need all 5 (Grand Prize) for the master ball.

I've been keeping my received wonder trades for two reasons.

1. Regifting is immoral
2. The Loto-ID

Now that my spirits are crushed I'm just going to release all the duplicates. Good-bye, cruel past.
Oh, wait. I thought the ID's from Pokémon that you receive in trades are saved so you could get rid of mons that you don't need?

Damn...

"First prize" is 4 numbers, you need all 5 (Grand Prize) for the master ball.
Ah. Figures. Thanks.

coopolon

Trying to finish off my Pokedex, I only have three Pokemon remaining.

1. Can anyone trade me a Spritzee with Satchet (one that I can keep)? I can offer a Swirlix with Whipped Dream in return.
  2. I also need to trade my own Swirlix, so it will evolve, and then get it back. In return, I can breed you a Pokemon from the new X/Y ones that you're missing from your Dex (other than Spritzee).
  3. Lastly, I have Xerneas, so I need the entry for Yveltal. Does anyone want to a quick trade/trade-back for the entries?

I just pm'ed you about trading xerneas and yveltal and then trading back, let me know if you still want too!

PK Gaming

I'm still working out the speed detail, but for now i'm sticking with 252hp/252spa modest. Draco Meteor / Fire Blast / Thunderbolt / Dragon Pulse (or Focus Blast)

Fun fact: It's about as strong as Timid Latios.
Ok, Specs Goodra should have enough speed to outrun min speed Rotom-W. That comes up to 54 Speed EVs. (60, just in case min Speed Rotom-W has 4 EVs in Speed)

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
I just pm'ed you about trading xerneas and yveltal and then trading back, let me know if you still want too!

Thanks for the trade! And thanks for helping me evolve my Swirlix!

All I need now is a Spritzee holding Satchet. I can offer a Swirlix holding Whipped Dream in return, so it will evolve to Slurpuff as soon as you get it. Does anyone have one to spare?

MicH

I still have A LOT of eggs to ret rid of! So here's what I have left and you can take ANYTHING you want!

All should have at least 4 max IVs, many have 5, some have 6. Some may have 3,

8x Jolly Tyrunts w/ Ice, Thunder and Fire Fang + Dragon Dance
88x Naive Bagons w/ Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance (both Sheer Force and Rock Head)
24x Jolly Shroomish w/ Bullet Seed (abilities vary)

I can't really check them for you, but maybe you get lucky, lol. Or yu can get another egg. Please PM me if you're interested

Unicorn

ewww no

sounds like that person's strategy succeeded
I should've forfeit. 4 of my dudes are weak to fairy, I saw he had 4 fairy. Decided not to bring one of the dragons with fire moves. Biggest stall war ever. Klefki and Sableye paraconfusing and I had no way to deal damage. It's my fault I sat through that 30 minute match. There was no way to win for me.

Now I need someone with taunt just to avoid that garbage.

coopolon

Thanks for the trade! And thanks for helping me evolve my Swirlix!

All I need now is a Spritzee holding Satchet. I can offer a Swirlix holding Whipped Dream in return, so it will evolve to Slurpuff as soon as you get it. Does anyone have one to spare?

Hey, if you can help me evolve my own spritzee you can have my extra one with a satchet.

upandaway

I should've forfeit. 4 of my dudes are weak to fairy, I saw he had 4 fairy. Decided not to bring one of the dragons with fire moves. Biggest stall war ever. Klefki and Sableye paraconfusing and I had no way to deal damage. It's my fault I sat through that 30 minute match. There was no way to win for me.

Now I need someone with taunt just to avoid that garbage.
You just got a pretty badass Zubat, just saying

I finally got the Oval Charm, and I don't even know if it was worth it.

I have to give a few shoutouts to summarize my experience:

- Shout outs to a ton of Pokemon being only available in 2nd stage in the wild
- Tailow for never showing up and only being in one spot in the entire game
- Rain, for not showing up during the one time I needed it (Sliggoo evolving), and when it did show up, only for Route 14 where it was harder to gain EXP
- Scizor also never showing up, forcing me to give up a Weavile through GTS
- Over thirty level up messages for fainting the first Pokemon in a trainer battle
- Extra thunder stones only available via Super Secret Training
- Needing to farm Battle Tower for 1 out of 450 Pokemon
- Held evolution items disappearing when the evolution happens

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, if you can help me evolve my own spritzee you can have my extra one with a satchet.

Yeah! So you'll trade me your Spritzee, then I'll trade it back, then you'll trade me the other one which I can keep?

Top Bottom