• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Fury Sense

I still have A LOT of eggs to ret rid of! So here's what I have left and you can take ANYTHING you want!

All should have at least 4 max IVs, many have 5, some have 6. Some may have 3,

8x Jolly Tyrunts w/ Ice, Thunder and Fire Fang + Dragon Dance
88x Naive Bagons w/ Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance (both Sheer Force and Rock Head)
24x Jolly Shroomish w/ Bullet Seed (abilities vary)

I can't really check them for you, but maybe you get lucky, lol. Or yu can get another egg. Please PM me if you're interested
Hey I'll be happy to take one from each category! I can't trade right away but soon. Also I don't think I have anything exciting to give back (but they won't be eggs lol).

Shouta

So, pick up X and got my 3DS XL yesterday. Anyway to get the 3 starters all together? Like is there online trading or are they available in the game later?

Korosenai

So, pick up X and got my 3DS XL yesterday. Anyway to get the 3 starters all together? Like is there online trading or are they available in the game later?
Im sure some gaffer could hook you up. I would if i was home, i have all three starters with their hidden abilities.

Beats

There's online trading between friends and a Global Trade System where you can search for pokemon or put one up yourself. There's also Wonder Trade where you send off a pokemon and get a random one that someone else sent off.

Ultimadrago

I still have A LOT of eggs to ret rid of! So here's what I have left and you can take ANYTHING you want!

All should have at least 4 max IVs, many have 5, some have 6. Some may have 3,

8x Jolly Tyrunts w/ Ice, Thunder and Fire Fang + Dragon Dance
88x Naive Bagons w/ Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance (both Sheer Force and Rock Head)
24x Jolly Shroomish w/ Bullet Seed (abilities vary)

I can't really check them for you, but maybe you get lucky, lol. Or yu can get another egg. Please PM me if you're interested

I'll take one of the Bagons with Sheer Force please.

Shouta

Oh neato. So I can see if anyone has put one of the starters I didn't pick, up for trade. I'll check that out and see how it goes from there.

you know, it'd be really funny if they made a Challenge Mode like B2/W2....except all opposing trainer Pokemon had max IVs and optimal EV spreads

L.O.R.D

Aw man. Mine's still sitting. Been two days. It used to take only a few hours.

level him up , or make him evolve to Scizor and level him up to level 70-80 , and put another metal coat (you can find it easier at friend safari ) , then put him on the GTS
and in 5-6 hours it will be traded

Blasty

Does anyone have a 5 IV Pokemon from the mineral egg group (preferably male)? I can trade you another 5/4 IV Pokemon in exchange?

DedValve

Banned
Hey guys I got a question about fighting online.

Lets say I breed the perfect pokemon (6 iv) and then ev trade it and its in final evo with all moves I want but its only level 45. If I go online and the level is forced to 100 and I'm fighting the exact same pokemon (except this pokemon is naturally level 100) is there any difference?

Am I wrong in assuming that the only thing that matters online are EV's and IV's and once you have those two you can fight online at any level without worrying about being underleveled?

If so then awesome, screw the grind to 100. Will make making varied teams much easier and fun as well.

Unicorn

Hey guys I got a question about fighting online.

Lets say I breed the perfect pokemon (6 iv) and then ev trade it and its in final evo with all moves I want but its only level 45. If I go online and the level is forced to 100 and I'm fighting the exact same pokemon (except this pokemon is naturally level 100) is there any difference?

Am I wrong in assuming that the only thing that matters online are EV's and IV's and once you have those two you can fight online at any level without worrying about being underleveled?

If so then awesome, screw the grind to 100. Will make making varied teams much easier and fun as well.
Scaled to the same level, with the same EV's and IVs, they are identical.

That said, everything is scaled DOWN to 50,so unless you're doing arranged battles with friends, all of your monsters need to be at least 50.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Alright, so for this new team I have already IV bred Gothita, Absol, litwick and a larvitar with pursuit, stealth rock, dragon dance and outrage (granted, the larvitar already had everything but pursuit). That's a lot of goddamn breeding.

Now, should I use tyrantar as my stealth rock setter, or should I use Tyrantrum or aggron? Too many choices.

Ultimadrago

Thanks MicH, the first out of three eggs you gave me netted an outstanding Sheer Force Bagon. The other two got Rock Head, but I only needed one good one! :)

MicH

Thanks MicH, the first out of three eggs you gave me netted an outstanding Sheer Force Bagon. The other two got Rock Head, but I only needed one good one! :)
Ah, nice! Good thing I gave you three, heh

Also doing some wonder trading now. Got some cool stuff. Bulbasaur with Power Whip sounds fun

Top Bottom