• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Aw man, that was a bad prediction by me. Forgot about earthquake.

GGs guys. Got to go now though, but I think me and wazzy got it together by the end.

Would have been amazing if you destiny bonded Salamance :lol

We still would have lost seeing that the bonder dies first, but it would be hilarious.

Wazzy

Banned
Aw man, that was a bad prediction by me.

GGs guys. Got to go now though, but I think me and wazzy got it together by the end.

We still would have lost seeing that the bonder dies first, but it would be hilarious.
Oh I know, it would have just been funny :p

But yeah we started to do well near the end and GG's.

Antiwhippy

Oh yeah, that's right. MiCH, you wanted an absol with play rough right?

I only have 4IVs for now, but is that alright with you or do you want 5IVs?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Yup, meaning that it can safely switch in to a couple of things and be immune to anything that can cripple it with the chance of crippling them back.

150 attk, 115 sp. attk and 115 spe helps too. :p He's one hell of a mixed attacker.
Grab an Espeon and get a better Mega.

Antiwhippy

Grab an Espeon and get a better Mega.

I have an espeon, but there ain't no mega more fabulous than mega absol, other than mega gardevoir.

megaabsol.jpg

Look at all that luscious fur.

spiritfox

Yup, meaning that it can safely switch in to a couple of things and be immune to anything that can cripple it with the chance of crippling them back.

150 attk, 115 sp. attk and 115 spe helps too. :p He's one hell of a mixed attacker.

And it can run BoltBeam. Mega Absol is a crazy good special attacker. Baton Pass a Calm Mind or 2 and it can sweep.

Top Bottom