• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Sigmaah

I sent you a PM on this earlier, but I'd be willing to try my hand at cloning. I can get my hands on a second 3DS pretty easily. Not sure how quick I would be since I've never done it before, but definitely willing to give it a shot.

Ya I saw, I'll respond to all who sent me pms once cloning is done. And yeah if you're willing to try cloning go for it!

I think someone asked if it deletes a pokemon, yes it does. But you choose what pokemon it deletes. If you fail and it doesn't clone don't worry, no mons will be erased, only when the cloning works is when a mon is deleted. Which will be your trash pokemon.

Guys no need to ask to be on the list anymore, add yourselves away!

GamerSoul

anybody have a spare plump super size pumpkaboo? cant find one.

ill give up a mewtwonite Y with a mewtwo. I still don't have much of value sadly.

Quest1

Da List for a Possible Foreign Ditto Hosted by Sigmaah (Remix) (feat. Ryne):
Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
Nintendo Playstation (Offers)
L.O.R.D
Usobuko
Ryne (Can assist in cloning.)
StellaX
spindashing (Offers)
Podracer35
Quest1 (can clone)

Sigmaah

5 clones are ready to be shipped out NIGGAS!!!

Oh swerve, only took me like a halfie to get 5 done, not bad I say.

Honestly, I really don't mind making all the clones myself, it'll be rough but since I'm getting shit out of it, it's worth it!

Woah, are unowns hard to get?
Yeah. I think someone in here explained it already, but Unown can't be bred.

So, they are a bit more rare than the other non-Kalos mons that aren't legendaries. But, I ended up getting an Unown by placing a Milotic up for trade.

SeZMehK

An Unown.

I think that's your best bet in getting a legendary right now.

Edit: Are some legendaries not tradeable yet? I can't seem to get a Darkrai and I left a Cresselia in there for like twenty minutes...

Don't all darkrais have that ribbon that forbids them to be traded on the GTS?

PBalfredo

A Feebulous Giftaway! (aka I'm running out of box space)

349Feebas.png

Hey guys, I have a bunch of 3-4IV Feebas to give away. They all have Hypnosis/Dragon Pulse/Mist/Haze as egg moves, and all are Bold natured. I don't need anything in return, but HA starters are always nice.

Just add me, my FC is 0404-6055-6338.

I would like one please. I got friend safaris with Delphox and Ivysaur, so I can go catch one with a HA.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Never in a million years would I think that I would grow up to get to pet Regigigas' moss covered legs.

Amie is such a good invention and if you don't like Amie you must be a communist

All mine does is run about with hearts I cant pet it :(

If I have a male and a female both with egg moves, will I get all the egg moves?

Knock Off is apparently an egg move for Corphish. So make sure to remove it and any other moves you don't intend on pass down before you start. Can't tell you how many Eevees were wasted before I realized that Covet and Charm were egg moves.

Anbec7

How can I get Pokerus?
How are you going to give the master race dittos guys? a PM? and then trade

I can't wait :) It will help me in my n00b adventures to make stronger Pokemons against my hardcore friends.

Also you guys are pretty lucky on Wondertrade. I only get... well... crap :(

Top Bottom