• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Panzon

A Feebulous Giftaway! (aka I'm running out of box space)

349Feebas.png

Hey guys, I have a bunch of 3-4IV Feebas to give away. They all have Hypnosis/Dragon Pulse/Mist/Haze as egg moves, and all are Bold natured. I don't need anything in return, but HA starters are always nice.

Just add me, my FC is 0404-6055-6338.

Added. My FC is in my profile and my IGN is Charles

Edit: Wow that was fast. Thanks so much. Enjoy the pokkemon I gave you and sorry about the nature though

spiritfox

Added. My FC is in my profile and my IGN is Charles

Edit: Wow that was fast. Thanks so much. Enjoy the pokkemon I gave you and sorry about the nature though

It's ok, I'm just clearing my breeding leftovers.

I've added you too, I need to update my Poke Y though and Eshop is (still) down...

I'll be here all weekend, so just take your time.

Edit: LOL 5IVs with the only non 31 a 0 in HP. I don't know if I'm lucky or not.

Korosenai

The list caps at 30 (for now) so ask while it's hot!

Only reason I'm gonna cap it (FOR NOW) is because cloning is annoying as fuck lmao. Shit pisses you off so much, especially when you try to clone 5 times in a row and still get no clone.

If someone else gets cloning down, maybe they can help out?

I will try to get everyone a ditto in the long run, I can't leave any brothers and sisters out on this awesome ditto.

Sigmaah, I personally don't know how to clone, but don't do the 30 yourself. 30 would just be torture lol. Clone about 5, give them to people on the list who know how to clone, and have them share the load with you. Would make things 10x easier and everyone would get their ditto's faster.

Holmes

349Feebas.png

Hey guys, I have a bunch of 3-4IV Feebas to give away. They all have Hypnosis/Dragon Pulse/Mist/Haze as egg moves, and all are Bold natured. I don't need anything in return, but HA starters are always nice.

Do you still want an Iron Fist Chimchar? I'll take a Feebas in exchange.

Ryne

Yup, I'll be able to clone. Just went through the process a couple of times to see how it was done.

I will use this to help fill my pokedex, since I am not a battler at all. It's easier to trade when you have a 5/6 IV pokemon however.

Da List for a Possible Foreign Ditto Hosted by Sigmaah (Remix) (feat. Ryne & Quest1):
Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon (Can assist in cloning.)
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
Nintendo Playstation (Offers)
L.O.R.D
Usobuko
Ryne (Can assist in cloning.)
StellaX
spindashing (Offers)
podracer35 (Offers)
Quest1 (Can assist in cloning.)
daripad (Offers)
Muku (Offers)

I actually forgot to add myself to the list, go figure! The list is ~35 if I counted correctly. I can offer Non-Kalos starters, a Mewtwo, 5IV Snorlax w/ Pursuit, 5IV Squirtle. I can also offer both Porygon and Elgyem: Two Pokémon that make it too easy to get mons in the GTS that aren't non-Kalos legendaries.

GeekyDad

So, I take it you can't really use the 3D effect in this game. Tried it for the first couple of battles, and the framerate was really bad. Turned it off, the game ran fine. Surprising for a big title like this.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I havent really got anything worthwhile to trade for the ditto, as I just got the game few days ago

SeZMehK

As soon as I get home from work, I'll post what I can offer. On a side note, I can't seem to post a reply on the mobile version of gaf. The post button is unresponsive.

Ryne

If you are looking to fill your dex, I agree with spindashing: Elgyem can get you practically anything that isn't a legendary.

Caladrius

Charizard x or y?

Y is generally considered superior since it can set up sun immediately and gets a good boost to its fire moves from it. Sun boosted STAB flamethrower, heat wave and Overheat are nothing to spit at.

Charizard X is still something you can consider since it can actually run Dragon Dance, but the automatic Sun boost is a big advantage if you know how to keep Y alive.

Wichu

Does anyone have a Chimecho? It's the last Pokémon I need to finish my Pokédex, and as such, I'm willing to trade a 5IV Pokémon for it.

Lashley

Y is generally considered superior since it can set up sun immediately and gets a good boost to its fire moves from it. Sun boosted STAB flamethrower, heat wave and Overheat are nothing to spit at.

Charizard X is still something you can consider since it can actually run Dragon Dance, but the automatic Sun boost is a big advantage if you know how to keep Y alive.

ill keep my Y, thanks bro

finally able to update Pokemon Y, can trade now :D

Aggrotek

While breeding a decent IVd Adamant Female Tyrunt for SenorArdilla I have come across some extras. If anyone would like to trade for a 4-5 IV Adamant Tyrunt with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, and Dragon Dance let me know.

Sigmaah

Sigmaah, I personally don't know how to clone, but don't do the 30 yourself. 30 would just be torture lol. Clone about 5, give them to people on the list who know how to clone, and have them share the load with you. Would make things 10x easier and everyone would get their ditto's faster.

I'm so down for this you don't even know lmao. But I don't think a lot of people here know how or can't clone.

Whoever knows how to clone, please let me know so I can give you a ditto so you can clone with me for everyone here!

You guys can keep adding to the list now since it seems like I'll be getting some help : D

Wichu

Probably not this week, unfortunately - it overloaded Nintendo's servers when it came out in Japan. I suspect they might try to stagger the overseas release.

Also, I completed my national dex. Booya.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the text of Shiny Charm has been updated. It now says 'A shiny charm said to increase the chance of finding a Shiny Pokémon in the wild.'. I hope that doesn't mean it no longer works for breeding :/

349Feebas.png

Sign me up, coach. I'll give you a 4IV Moxie Scraggy with three egg moves for it.

Aggrotek

Probably not this week, unfortunately - it overloaded Nintendo's servers when it came out in Japan. I suspect they might try to stagger the overseas release.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the text of Shiny Charm has been updated. It now says 'A shiny charm said to increase the chance of finding a Shiny Pokémon in the wild.'. I hope that doesn't mean it no longer works for breeding :/

D: NOOOOOOOooooo

...oh NO

Lashley

How good is Blaziken!?

Are those 5iv dittos available yet? :)

My Blaziken gets an exp boost, dunno why. Charmeleon has just evolved too! :)

DarFrey

Neo Member
I'm so down for this you don't even know lmao. But I don't think a lot of people here know how or can't clone.

Whoever knows how to clone, please let me know so I can give you a ditto so you can clone with me for everyone here!

You guys can keep adding to the list now since it seems like I'll be getting some help : D
I sent you a PM on this earlier, but I'd be willing to try my hand at cloning. I can get my hands on a second 3DS pretty easily. Not sure how quick I would be since I've never done it before, but definitely willing to give it a shot.

Quest1

I don't have much to offer but can you add me to the list too? I can clone, too if need be, but only while I'm home for Christmas. Let me know. Hell, I'll give you a fully trained 5iv goodra for one.

Da List for a Possible Foreign Ditto Hosted by Sigmaah (Remix) (feat. Ryne):
Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
Nintendo Playstation (Offers)
L.O.R.D
Usobuko
Ryne (Can assist in cloning.)
StellaX
spindashing (Offers)
Podracer35

If it's okay, I'll add myself to the list. If not, feel free to disregard my post, I won't be offended. :)

I can't offer much, especially since Bank is nowhere in sight, but I can offer an extra Charizardite Y I have. Maybe two, if you want!

Top Bottom