• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
How can I get Pokerus?
How are you going to give the master race dittos guys? a PM? and then trade

I can't wait :) It will help me in my n00b adventures to make stronger Pokemons against my hardcore friends.

Also you guys are pretty lucky on Wondertrade. I only get... well... crap :(

my 1st time and i got a jap marrill, i can masuda method it, but who even wants them? aha

cmurph

Banned
Ah, man!

I'm so stoked for this Godly Ditto. I can't wait.

This is going to make breeding insanely more friendly.

I'll have a team of super breed 'mons in no time now. I just might even actually win a battle online!

clemenx

Banned
Fucking hell. I was organizing my boxes like a mad man in both my Black and Black 2 last night only for them to delay Pokemon Bank :(

Sigmaah

HOLY FUCK OH MY GOD I JUST HATCHED A PERFECT SHINY PIPLUP.

NO FUCKING WAY THIS JUST HAPPENED AHHHHHHH I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

PERFECT 5V WITH AGILITY AHHHHH FUCK YES MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

I can't believe this happened with my favorite starter of all time... YES!!!!!!!

Panzon

I can't believe this happened with my favorite starter of all time... YES!!!!!!!
Congrats

cmurph

Banned

Congrats, brah.

Daaamn. Good job, man.

Korosenai

Thank you Senor! I lagged out but I still have the Corpish. Do you still have Tyrunt?

The Pokegods are smiling down on you.

That wonderful pale blue. Congrats.

Thank you Senor! I lagged out but I still have the Corpish. Do you still have Tyrunt?

Still there. Thanks for the trade.

Sigmaah

Congrats, brah.

Daaamn. Good job, man.

That wonderful pale blue. Congrats.

Thank you gentlemen!

I know right, Nub? The PokeGods have been great to me for some reason, I LOVE IT! I also got a 5v shiny dialga before this.

When I get back from work, MASS DITTO CLONING BABY!

Got 5 done, 30+ to go! Lmao.

Holy crap dude... That is beastly!! Congrats! ^_^

lupinko

How can I get Pokerus?
How are you going to give the master race dittos guys? a PM? and then trade

I can't wait :) It will help me in my n00b adventures to make stronger Pokemons against my hardcore friends.

Also you guys are pretty lucky on Wondertrade. I only get... well... crap :(

I'm interested in master race dittos, help a GAFer out. =/

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42

Wow, congrats. Must be dat cloning karma.

Jaeger

I see a trade for an Unown I could do, however I'm nervous. Good chance I can trade it for Giratina? @spindashing

EDIT - Went ahead with one, since the first one as I posted this was traded to someone else. o_O So, here's hoping I can make it work.

PK Gaming

ytyPgCm.jpg

There is no way for GF to fix this isn't there?

The way to fix it was to be assholes and just cut off the poketransporter for even longer to make a full program to check everything being transferred.

Or just cut off everything at the gen and have no transfers at all.

Now they could maybe have a patch to scan every pokemon as you enter the battle spot with it but IDK if the game is flexible enough to make that possible.

A Feebulous Giftaway! (aka I'm running out of box space)

349Feebas.png

Hey guys, I have a bunch of 3-4IV Feebas to give away. They all have Hypnosis/Dragon Pulse/Mist/Haze as egg moves, and all are Bold natured. I don't need anything in return, but HA starters are always nice.

Just add me, my FC is 0404-6055-6338.

Got any left?! :eek:

Never in a million years would I think that I would grow up to get to pet Regigigas' moss covered legs.

Amie is such a good invention and if you don't like Amie you must be a communist

You can #Truth that.

Also, I THOUGHT that the hexagon was there so that the game could tell any Pass Gen Pokemon to fuck off under certain conditions ... :/

Bleeether

I know this is off topic, but can anyone here make my avatar cool and edit the white off of it? I would really appreciate it if someone would be so kind.

PK Gaming

Oh lord. What the fuck are you doing Game Freak?

In Ratings?
I have no idea.

Someone brought it up on IRC, but they left before I could ask them. It could be a trick, but keep your eyes peeled.

That said, my friend ran into Emboar with Sucker Punch on Rated. It looks like its a new egg move for it.

one_kill

Time to spread the Piplup love!

Going to Wonder Trade a whole bunch that I hoped to trade for PokeBank Pokemon, but only really got starters for them.

Lashley

Time to spread the Piplup love!

Going to Wonder Trade a whole bunch that I hoped to trade for PokeBank Pokemon, but only really got starters for them.

aint got much to trade in return, but id love one if you have one spare

fc is 2638-0965-2463

PBalfredo

Been feeling generous and prowling the GTS, fulfilling requests from new players who have only Route 1 pokemon to offer. Ignoring the jokers who want legendaries and level 91+ pokemon, I've been fulfilling a lot from players with icons showing they are still just rocking the default clothes. Lots of people wanting different starters. I try to give them ones with decent IVs too. Feels good knowing some new player is going to take one of my 5IV Charmanders w/Dragon Dance and Dragon Pulse through their first time through the main game.

Lashley

Been feeling generous and prowling the GTS, fulfilling requests from new players who have only Route 1 pokemon to offer. Ignoring the jokers who want legendaries and level 91+ pokemon, I've been fulfilling a lot from players with icons showing they are still just rocking the default clothes. Lots of people wanting different starters. I try to give them ones with decent IVs too. Feels good knowing some new player is going to take one of my 5IV Charmanders w/Dragon Dance and Dragon Pulse through their first time through the main game.

is the only way to give moves like DD and DP if they already had it? or is there another way?

Bleeether

That is pretty badass ! A lot of new players are really happy right now :)

Top Bottom