• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

one_kill

Da List for a Possible Foreign Ditto Hosted by Sigmaah:
Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
I thought I didn't want one but then I saw the pic above and thought I want that

Nelo Ice

Banned
Haven't posted in this thread but what's this about a foreign ditto? As in why is it so awesome?. I probably won't ever utilize properly since I play too many games to focus on one but wouldn't mind one once everyone else is taken care of. On another note I'm about to fight the Fairy Gym leader and no Pokemon or moves that will just blast through fairy types.

NEO0MJ

I want in on this!

Da List for a Possible Foreign Ditto Hosted by Sigmaah:
Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ

Sigmaah

The list caps at 30 (for now) so ask while it's hot!

Only reason I'm gonna cap it (FOR NOW) is because cloning is annoying as fuck lmao. Shit pisses you off so much, especially when you try to clone 5 times in a row and still get no clone.

If someone else gets cloning down, maybe they can help out?

I will try to get everyone a ditto in the long run, I can't leave any brothers and sisters out on this awesome ditto.

ugoo18

The list caps at 30 (for now) so ask while it's hot!

Only reason I'm gonna cap it (FOR NOW) is because cloning is annoying as fuck lmao. Shit pisses you off so much, especially when you try to clone 5 times in a row and still get no clone.

If someone else gets cloning down, maybe they can help out?

I will try to get everyone a ditto in the long run, I can't leave any brothers and sisters out on this awesome ditto.

Truer words have never been said, it's been nearly 45 minutes since my last successful clone >_<

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Guess I'll hop on for the ride!

Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty

ugoo18

I've been doing what exactly this video does and I've had good success http://youtu.be/vVB9_kbTYSs

There are more videos on YouTube, look through them and find what works best for you out of the vids, hopefully you get it down and we can clone these dittos together!

lol playstation perfect day commercial?

Yeah i have been watching youtube vids and the techniques they use so far are hit and miss for me.

EDIT: Got the proper link now, hopefully im more succesful.

Sigmaah

lol playstation perfect day commercial?

Yeah i have been watching youtube vids and the techniques they use so far are hit and miss for me.

EDIT: Got the proper link now, hopefully im more succesful.

LMFAO, dude I have no idea how that link got copied instead of the right vid, I saw that shit and was like uhh what the fuck?

I'm still gonna mess around with methods so if I find a method that is more consistent than the one I do now, I'll let you know!

And to whoever sent me PM's, I will respond to them once all clones are available. I'll probably start cloning tomorrow night when I get outta work (as long as I don't go out when I get off of work lol)

I want to help out, do i need two handhelds? or can i do it with the person i want to clone with?

You need 2 3ds's in order to clone sadly. I don't think it works over wifi.

I think I have a 5IV Trapinch and Lapras to offer... Thank you, Sigmaah, this is an incredibly generous offer!
*edit* I also have Ocean Vivillon if you're the type to collect those.

Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
Nintendo Playstation

L.O.R.D

I think I have a 5IV Trapinch and Lapras to offer... Thank you, Sigmaah, this is an incredibly generous offer!
*edit* I also have Ocean Vivillon if you're the type to collect those.

Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
Nintendo Playstation
L.O.R.D

add me too
L.O.R.D

Heh. I've had a Scyther with metal coat deposited in the GTS, untouched for a month or so.

Finally today, someone traded in a Xerneas for it. LOL! Never really thought it would work.

Anyways, if only the Pokebank would just fricking open, I would be able to transfer the rest of my 649 pokeymanz from my White 2, and finally get a complete National Dex. Again!

Keep going at it, you won't always get it but you'll deff learn the timing better and better. It still takes me a couple tries to get a clone but sometimes I can clone a pokemon 3 times straight in a row.

LOOK AT THIS CUTIE THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE SOMETIME SOON!
yNwqGwn.jpg

I'm so jelly right now.

ugoo18

LMFAO, dude I have no idea how that link got copied instead of the right vid, I saw that shit and was like uhh what the fuck?

I'm still gonna mess around with methods so if I find a method that is more consistent than the one I do now, I'll let you know!

Think i'm done for today (Well for now at least), 2+ hours for 4 clones is my limit in terms of patience lol.

Usobuko

Banned
Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
Nintendo Playstation
L.O.R.D
Usobuko

Added.

MedIC86

The EU store is up for me again. But still no pokébank...at least coming soon...
I find it really annoying that Nintendo is not communicating on when is soon, later today, in a few days, a couple of months...

Also, does anyone know would it be possible if you would have the pokebank file to install it on your memory card? bypassing the Eshop

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
The EU store is up for me again. But still no pokébank...at least coming soon...
I find it really annoying that Nintendo is not communicating on when is soon, later today, in a few days, a couple of months...

Also, does anyone know would it be possible if you would have the pokebank file to install it on your memory card? bypassing the Eshop
You find it annoying that they, themselves are unsure when they'll have it available? Don't be unreasonable.

In other news, got most non-legendaries from Bank; I think my hunt is done now; if anyone needs anything, I could make something.

cmurph

Banned
Thank you homie, appricate the fuck out of you making that list for me AND THE OFFERS, you da man.

Also, JUST HIT THE FUCKING JACKPOT AFTER LOOKING FOR A FOREIGN DITTO FOR SO LONG. (Like 2-3 hours on GFaqs)

6IV JAPANESE DITTO!!!

WE IN THERE GENTLEMEN!!!!

Is this the real life?

Ryne

That list is huge now! Adding myself.

Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
Nintendo Playstation
L.O.R.D
Usobuko
Ryne

Kinokou

Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
Nintendo Playstation
L.O.R.D
Usobuko
Ryne
StellaX?

I saw it was to end at 30, but can I be nr 34? Do I have to bring you offerings? I have a ton of 5V timid poison touch, toxick spikes Skrelps and one modest.

Good luck with the cloning Sigmaah. I see the list is over 30 already...ah well it gives me time to get something good ready (i.e. not 4 IV Kricketot).

so what are the odds of getting scammed on a 5IV Ditto on GTS? There sure are a lot of people claiming to have them, but most of them are only asking for Xerneas or Yveltal, which seems suspiciously lopsided in my favor.
This has already been said but anyhow. It is a scam. It is not in your favor, all the risk is on you. My feelings are if the level is 30 its not 5IV (if you cared about IVs you would use it to breed), if it is level ~49 it is not 5IV (it is more likely to be a Pokemon village one).

Only give away things you can afford to lose (and go in with the expectation of "I'm losing this so someone gullible does not take the hit"). At push you can afford to lose anything you can breed. I decided to gamble a spare Tepig on a supposed 5 IV Ditto. It was 2 IV and I hounded the guy afterwards (kept asking to watch the trainer PR video...btw how do you delete these) and then did a trade request where he showed his crappy legendaries off.He is now offline, he is in my favorite list so it is not over yet.

Edit: Just got Unown...bad news I lost my only Eelektrik...got a Tynamo back now.

Usobuko

Banned
Pokebank allowed hacked legendaries too right? As in those that are shiny with ideal ivs? Any news on the ivs/nature of celebi?

upandaway

Whoa, pretty crazy stuff going on here. I'd like one too but the list is huge and I have no trouble waiting, so I'll ask after things calmed down (or when Bank comes out).

Ryne

Maybe someone else could help Sigmaah clone?

I wish I had two systems so I could help out

I'm trying to grab my brother's 3DS so if I get one I can help.

Edit: Alright, got it. I can help clone if Sigmaah wants. Too bad I have to go to work in 10 minutes :(

Wichu

If I had a second copy of X/Y I'd be up for helping... I have a 6IV Japanese Ditto in Pearl, so I'm not really looking for one myself. Cloning my legendaries would help me fill out the rest of my dex though.

MedIC86

Pokebank allowed hacked legendaries too right? As in those that are shiny with ideal ivs? Any news on the ivs/nature of celebi?

The filter specifics are not out there yet but what has been seen from the japanese version most hacked/cheated pokémon will be allowed through.

The filter specifics are not out there yet but what has been seen from the japanese version most hacked/cheated pokémon will be allowed through.
It might even be as bad as >510 EVs and illegal moves = hack. Makes me wonder what Wish Blissey and other NYPC movesets count as (as nearly all of those are hacked).

But really when it comes to hacked legendaries I don't care, I want to finish the Pokedex and that is likely to be the only route available to me in the next 5 years (when the cafe NPCs showed unobtainable Pokemon I had hopes here).

DaBoss

Ok. So I assumed PokeBank would do the same check GBU / Battle Spot does. Apparently it doesn't even do that. I'm trying to figure out if there's a less competent developer than Game Freak right now and am coming up short. You can hack on a Kalos location as the hatch / capture location on a Pokemon and it will come up with a blue pentagon when it's PokeTransferred as if it is a Kalos-native Pokemon.

It doesn't check for a legitimate hatch location, one of the earliest things their hack checks checked for -_-
lol, I can only guess that they just don't give a shit.

Whoa, pretty crazy stuff going on here. I'd like one too but the list is huge and I have no trouble waiting, so I'll ask after things calmed down (or when Bank comes out).
Same here. I feel terrible asking for one with the list as long as it is, but I'd love one!

P.S. I'm so sad that Pokébank was delayed... I spent almost all day yesterday playing through Heart Gold to breed all my starters and catch some legends to bring up to my Y. I just have to wait to borrow a friend's DS Lite to transfer my TRU event Mew from Fire Red and transfer that little guy all the way up the Gen ladder. (I'm incredibly pissed I missed whatever Mew was given out in Gen IV, but eh, I'll survive)

Panzon

Thank you homie, appricate the fuck out of you making that list for me AND THE OFFERS, you da man.

Also, JUST HIT THE FUCKING JACKPOT AFTER LOOKING FOR A FOREIGN DITTO FOR SO LONG. (Like 2-3 hours on GFaqs)

6IV JAPANESE DITTO!!!

WE IN THERE GENTLEMEN!!!!

You'ra a saint my friend. A saint! Don't let anybody tell you otherwise

spiritfox

A Feebulous Giftaway! (aka I'm running out of box space)

349Feebas.png

Hey guys, I have a bunch of 3-4IV Feebas to give away. They all have Hypnosis/Dragon Pulse/Mist/Haze as egg moves, and all are Bold natured. I don't need anything in return, but HA starters are always nice.

Just add me, my FC is 0404-6055-6338.

I'm just glad the GTS and Wonder Trade weren't affected by these server problems. Using Ocean Vivillon I was able to collect all the starter Pokemon without touching my previous gen games. With the exception of Yveltal, Zygarde and Mewtwo I also completed the Kalos dex. I'm feeling just a bit accomplished considering I haven't done that since Red and Blue.

Forkball

So how's the Pokemon Box so far? Nintendo didn't fuck up and accidentally delete all our Pokemon did they? I'm joking... but doesn't it sound like something they would do?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
A Feebulous Giftaway! (aka I'm running out of box space)

349Feebas.png

Hey guys, I have a bunch of 3-4IV Feebas to give away. They all have Hypnosis/Dragon Pulse/Mist/Haze as egg moves, and all are Bold natured. I don't need anything in return, but HA starters are always nice.

Just add me, my FC is 0404-6055-6338.

ill have 1 please, FC is 2638-0965-2463

Top Bottom