• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Usobuko

Banned
Is Gen 1-5 legendaries common in battlespot yet? About 5 to 7 battles I play, I don't see any of them. Which is weird because my very first battle on 25th was against shiny darkrai and shiny defensive suicune.

one_kill

This is amazing, I fucking love you.

Also, I just got
6iv shiny larvesta modest
6iv egg moved shiny gastly timid
5iv egg moved shiny aron adamant

Whoever can clone, get on this shit while it's hot.
Man if you weren't busy cloning all those Dittos, I would've asked for that Aron and Gastly

>.<

Jaeger

I want to thank spindashing for his help. Secured one of my personal favorites. It seems that adding a Rare Candy as suggested, helped it out.

w638.jpg

This is amazing, I fucking love you.

Also, I just got
6iv shiny larvesta modest
6iv egg moved shiny gastly timid
5iv egg moved shiny aron adamant

Whoever can clone, get on this shit while it's hot.

I guess I could try my hand at cloning. I do have my sister's 3DS after all.

Panzon

OK guys finally got home from work. Pass that Ditto and let the cloning games begin. Im gonna be online all night and ready anytime. Send that PM and lets get this thing rolling.

I'll clone anywhere from 5 to 10

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
So, uh, seeing that Xenoblade thread reminds me I have a free Download Code for Pokemon X I won from that Gotta Catch 'Em All Contest that I have no intention to use as I don't want a digital copy of it, nor do I have room.

Can you share download codes? I was thinking about giving it away to someone, but I'm not sure if I can (or if it's still good, do those expire?), but I don't want it to go to waste. Plus digital copies are easy and drama free to give away, so I'll avoid the issues of the Xenoblade thread with having to mail it and everything.

EDIT: Also I'm not sure if GAF wants people doing this after the latest drama.

Sigmaah

OK guys finally got home from work. Pass that Ditto and let the cloning games begin. Im gonna be online all night and ready anytime. Send that PM and lets get this thing rolling.

I'll clone anywhere from 5 to 10

I'll be home in 20 min, then the fun begins!

Whoever's cloning, y'all ready?!?

Sigmaah

Dude you have no idea how pumped I am. I can't wait to MM competitive Pokes. :D

Dude, that feel you get when you MM and get a perfect shiny mon... It's amazing. The shock and excitement is hilariously awesome. I got my piplup I wanted today and I freaked the fuck out. So worth it.

Thank ya, sir! Gonna see if I can make it happen again, before I hit the sack. lol

EDIT - Anyone have a Pyroar they wanna give up real quick? Stats don't matter.

If you can do it in the next 20 minutes I can help you out.
0834 1702 0265 pm me yours.

So, uh, seeing that Xenoblade thread reminds me I have a free Download Code for Pokemon X I won from that Gotta Catch 'Em All Contest that I have no intention to use as I don't want a digital copy of it, nor do I have room.

Can you share download codes? I was thinking about giving it away to someone, but I'm not sure if I can (or if it's still good, do those expire?), but I don't want it to go to waste. Plus digital copies are easy and drama free to give away, so I'll avoid the issues of the Xenoblade thread with having to mail it and everything.

EDIT: Also I'm not sure if GAF wants people doing this after the latest drama.

There is a "free stuff" thread out there, you can look that up. As far as I know, those codes never expire. And, well, I'd be willing to give your code a good home, too.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
There is a "free stuff" thread out there, you can look that up. As far as I know, those codes never expire. And, well, I'd be willing to give your code a good home, too.

Well, I wanted to get rid of it drama free, you asked first, so check your PM. Merry Christmas! :)

Prologue

Bought three used 3ds games (buy 2, get 1 free). Two of them work, Pokemon Y gets stuck at the Nintendo 3DS black(multiple red Ls). I noticed there is dirt? on the gold structures on the back. Trying to clean it but I'm guessing thats whats stopping it from getting read? The 3DS knows its Pokemon Y though.

Panzon

Yo I can hand out dittos now, I'm on, I added you Panzon!
Getting on right now. Whats your fc and ign?

Edit: For all of you who dont get one from sigmaah just PM me your info. The first 5 will get one for sure and then I'll continue the order from there. Im gonna try to breed 10 or more but cant promise anything since cloning can be very incosistant

Sigmaah

I can only hand out cloning dittos right now, since we want this to go faster lol. So add me cloners! FC is in profile, ign is Jody!

Actually, how many cloners we have? If we have less then 4 I can hand out a few dittos.

ugoo18

I can only hand out cloning dittos right now, since we want this to go faster lol. So add me cloners! FC is in profile, ign is Jody!

Actually, how many cloners we have? If we have less then 4 I can hand out a few dittos.

Ahhh ok then that makes sense, i'd help clone but as you saw with my efforts earlier on i suck at it.

EDIT: Actually i might give it a shot again, i've managed to clone Giratina, Latios, Rayquaza, Tornadus, Suicune and Regigigas since my last attempt with varying degrees of consistency.

DarFrey

Neo Member

Awesome, thanks. I'll try to get a few clones done soon. I've only managed 1 successfully so far, but hopefully I can get better.

Quest1

Hey sigmaah I can get on now and clone some for tomorrow. Wanna hook me up? FC is 3024-5265-5661. In game is CJ.

Edit: added you already. Also, if anyone else has a cloned ditto I can have to spread the wealth add and PM me

daripad

Pokeru is not sticking with my pokemon. I have a magnezone I got thhrough wonder trade with it and I battle and none of my Pokemon get the virus. Why?

Bleeether

Pokeru is not sticking with my pokemon. I have a magnezone I got thhrough wonder trade with it and I battle and none of my Pokemon get the virus. Why?

Try putting it in slot 2 with a Pokemon in slot 1 and 3 and use sweet scent to summon a horde. It should work after a couple of hordes.

Teknoman

I wish the box art featured starters again, and not legendaries. Takes all the fun out of running into a legendary Pokemon when its right on the front cover / title screen.

I know they've been doing that since GSC, but just hit me while watching Yveltal's intro cutscene.

Quest1

So I was testing out the ditto, and I got a perfect 5iv ferroseed in 4 eggs and two 5iv ferroseed (all but speed) leftovers. Up for grabs if anyone wants em. Just PM me your FC. Mines a few posts up

Panzon

Got the first 5 up for grab. Only Jaeger and Nub have asked so far. Not sure if I should follow the list orfirst come first serve.

What do you guys reckon is fair?

Top Bottom