• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Bleeether

Wow, i knew breeding was going to go a lot quicker with this ditto, but damn, it totally exceeded my expectations. I bred a Magikarp with no iv's with the ones i wanted super quick. It took only 14 eggs to go from a magikarp with no iv's to a 5iv with the stats i wanted. I have two 5iv magikarps if anyone wants one shoot me a pm.

I also updated the list for those that wanted to be added to the ditto list.

one_kill

Quote or copy/paste this post and cross yourself out if you have received the Ditto

Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon (Can assist in cloning.)
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
Nintendo Playstation (Offers)
L.O.R.D
Usobuko
Ryne (Can assist in cloning.)
StellaX
spindashing (Offers)
podracer35 (Offers)
Quest1 (Can assist in cloning.)
daripad (Offers)
Muku (Offers)
Metroidvania
Morokh

quabba

Id like to go on the list for a ditto. I have tried a couple of times to clone but I can't seem to the timing right. I might have a few goes later to see if I can get the hang of it.

Edit. I've got a couple of 5iv shiny and a few not shiny to offer/thank for the ditto

spiritfox

So I was hatching the rest of my eggs, and... I got my female. After I evolved one of my males already.

I swear, this game is trolling me. In other news, anyone wants a Bold Competitive male Milotic?

Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
L.O.R.D
Usobuko
StellaX
spindashing (Offers)
podracer35 (Offers)
daripad (Offers)
Muku (Offers)
Metroidvania
Morokh

I got the Ditto.

NEO0MJ

I'm confused Dittos are already being given away? And by multiple people? Who do I go to to claim mine? I guess I can offer a female 5 IV swift swim Magikarp in exchange.

Thanks to Chimchar ive gotten 8 Mewtwos and a Zygarde.
Thanks to Kricketot I got a Moltres and a Zapdos (also other things I was looking for like Mold Breaker Excadrill, I also got a trained Gliscor called Bayne). No luck with Articuno but I don't need one (I'll eventually catch the one in my game) and I think the market is coming to a close now (enough players with reasonable offers).

Anyone have a prism scale and would help me evovle feebas?
Apparently the hidden Prism Scale in Couriway respawns every day, so you could probably get it there.
So thats why the Feebas I got through wonder trade evolved. I thought it was happiness...I leveled my Feebas to level 41 for nothing...

Haha... only so many Bidoof and Fletchling that I can handle. :( Flebebe also seems to be a somewhat popular Pokemon folks give out. I have kept one of each color so far for giggles.
White is particularly rare.

Ryne

I have 5 6IV foreign dittos to trade off, I don't really want anything for them since this all started due to Sigmaah. If you are online, don't have yours, and on the list just send me a quick PM since I will do the trading from a different 3DS

Edit (status): Still two left, below are the trades I made. I'm going off.

The Ditto Blessed now include:
NEO0MJ
Tiamant
L.O.R.D
Starwolf_UK

KiraFA37

All this talk about trading legendaries for starters has gotten me in the mood to do it myself. So considering I have all the starters except those of gen V, which of those will give me the best chance to get me a gen III or IV legendaries?

Castcoder

Banned
I really want some legendaries. Any one would do, as long as it's part of the Pokemon Bank-only transfers. I have starters and... Wingull (is that normally obtainable?)... Please PM if you have a legendary you would like to trade.

NEO0MJ

Thanks for the Ditto, Ryne! Time to scratch my name off the list.

Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
L.O.R.D
Usobuko
StellaX
spindashing (Offers)
podracer35 (Offers)
daripad (Offers)
Muku (Offers)
Metroidvania
Morokh

Nvm I got it settled. Thanks HawthorneKitty.

OK...

All this talk about trading legendaries for starters has gotten me in the mood to do it myself. So considering I have all the starters except those of gen V, which of those will give me the best chance to get me a gen III or IV legendaries?
I'd be inclined to say none of them. People were getting Gen I and VI legendaries (mainly Mewtwo and Zygarde as they're the most common) a few days ago when there were a lot less gen II-V starters but it is getting to the point where there are too many starters with better offers.

The only people with Gen II-V legendaries either got lucky with wonder trade or got into the legendaries+unown market (nearly all players with a Gen II-V legendary will want one of those, the few that don't get snapped up quick). But the unown market is not worth giving up a legendary to get in as they're on the bottom of the pecking order (they're rarer than gen I,VI legendaries but more common than any other legendary).

The best thing to do with the starters is to breed them up and use them to get more unobtainable Pokemon (list here and diversity your collection. It should be noted you can't catch 'em all as a few of those were event only and event Pokemon can not be put onto GTS (way to go gamefreak).

Edit: Maybe Phione since you breed those from Manaphy...

Tiamant

I'll get both of you, just send me a PM with your FCs.

Forget the PMs, I see your FCs and added you both, just add this FC 5129 0891 4170

You can delete the FC after, it's my brothers. I think he will use the trades better than I will

A million thanks for this gift! Now it gets a bit useless but there you have a 5 IV Seedot with egg moves :)

I'm not on the Ditto list but if Ryne is okay with me jumping the queue I'll give away an Extreme Speed Dratini (otherwise whoever offers will get this).

KNT-Zero

Yo guys! Pretty sure some have noticed this already but some bank PKMN are already out on Wonder Trade and the GTS!

A cousin of mine is massively addicted to this and he already got ALL starters already. I m ight be able to snatch them during today heheheheh :p

L.O.R.D

I'll get both of you, just send me a PM with your FCs.

Forget the PMs, I see your FCs and added you both, just add this FC 5129 0891 4170

You can delete the FC after, it's my brothers. I think he will use the trades better than I will

thanks

Thanks to Ryne and all the other parties for the Ditto. It was no problem waiting as it gave me a moment to farm some heart scales (I messed up egg moves and parents a few times* so my supply is dry).

*-As in need to swap parents out as Knot/Everstone are such that both parents need withdrawing which means relearning the egg moves.

Bleeether

Yes, i received my ditto :) Sigmaah gave a few out to people able to help out with cloning, and they gave a few out. I am not sure who has any left and if they are online.They've been handing them out to who ever needs one giving priority to those at the top of the list.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Yes, i received my ditto :) Sigmaah gave a few out to people able to help out with cloning, and they gave a few out. I am not sure who has any left and if they are online.They've been handing them out to who ever needs one giving priority to those at the top of the list.

Mine was first heheh

My FC is 2638-0965-2463 and IGN is Lash for anyone who has one, thanks

Random thing I noticed:
I was looking at Delibird to see if a troll Delibird could work but with 75 base speed, not really. Maybe something like choice scarf+destiny bond but a suicide bomb seems like a waste of a slot (+choice scarf).

But man, Gamnefreak were trolls when they made Delibird have a hidden ability. The hidden ability is Insomnia, Vital Spirit is one of its normal abilities...it should really have gotten something like overcoat or thick fat (then again it is Delibird so nobody cares).

Speaking of that there are a few Grass Pokemon which can get overcoat (protection from weather based damage+powder moves...Grass in now immune to powder moves), not taking hail or sand damage does not seem worth it.

Other random ability things are Protean and Magician are available for one non-starter. Bulletproof is available for none.

Sigmaah

Yo I'm up right now so ill trade whoever, add my FC it's in my profile, my ign is Jody.

Murph I'd love a solar power Charmander!

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Yo I'm up right now so ill as whoever I don't have and give you guys your dittos, then I'm going back to sleep lmao.

Thanks mate :) I'll trade you what I can. Only just got game though.

fek

Yo I'm up right now so ill as whoever I don't have and give you guys your dittos, then I'm going back to sleep lmao.

I believe I already have you added, but if not: 3582-9174-6197, trainer name Hibi.
Edit: Thank you!

Top Bottom