• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Which one?
Landorus

Edit: who is also shiny WOW

Edit #2: Whoops, this is from another trade. I got a shiny Tornadus.

BciSCDHIUAABzAt.jpg:small

Question...

How does one auto-level in Battle Spot? I finally finished my team (HELL YEAH!) but when I entered a match I could see that my team's levels were still below 50.

I'm currently broke in my game and used up all of my Poke Miles getting rare candy. I just want to play online. :(

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Question...

How does one auto-level in Battle Spot? I finally finished my team (HELL YEAH!) but when I entered a match I could see that my team's levels were still below 50.

I'm currently broke in my game and used up all of my Poke Miles getting rare candy. I just want to play online. :(

If you have access to an Audino safari, it's pretty easy to level up there if you have a Lucky Egg.

backlot

Question...

Battle Spot will only lower your level if your Pokemon are above 50. It doesn't raise the levels for you.

I have some Chimchars I would love to spread around.

My friend code is
0834 1702 0265

Send me a pm if you add me and don't forget to mention your ingame name

Looking mostly for starters from earlier games, but anything will do.

Jaeger

Well, this just happened.

I still need to chain trade for the other legendaries but part of me wants to keep it...

Goddamn Keep it!

Still nothing for my Unown, yet. Btw, I was bored, so I doodled for a bit. No tablet as of now, so I apologize for the Cell Phone Pic quality (since that is exactly what it is).

a7sw.jpg

One of my faves. Hopefully I can snag one prior to the Bank opening.

4124-5002-7452

Gotcha ya. Putting it in shortly.

Caladrius

Jirachi is a punk

I wouldn't call them trash Pokemon, just rare non Kalos mon. Since bank isn't out in the US and other places, these non Kalos Pokemon are sought out for, especially the ones that can't breed like Unown.

Still, a SHINY THUNDURUS AND RAYQUAZA for unown? You think people would know better than to trade off extremely rare and powerful pokemon for something that they could get within a week or two.

So, do N's Pokemon do anything?
Other than having IV spreads of 30/30/30/30/30/30? Nothing. Helpful as hell for Hidden Power, though.

You sir, are hella lucky! What are you trading to get these?!? o_O
Just trading legendaries for legendaries and I get lucky.

Still, a SHINY THUNDURUS AND RAYQUAZA for unown? You think people would know better than to trade off extremely rare and powerful pokemon for something that they could get within a week or two.
These mons may as well be hacked, really.

For instance, I just got a level 100 Kyogre that only knew Ice Beam and Thunder. I mean, it is possible, but I have my doubts.

Caladrius

I still haven't completed the kalos dex. :/

Me neither. I still need to get the members of the Chespin Line, a honedge, a tyrunt, a male Pyroar and a replacement Xerneas. I'm trying to finish a living pokedex so I can Instantly fill the National dex in future games.

Unfortunately since pokebank is delayed I can't restart my file to snag the Chespin and the Xerneas.

Me neither. I still need to get the members of the Chespin Line, a honedge, a tyrunt, a male Pyroar and a replacement Xerneas. I'm trying to finish a living pokedex so I can Instantly fill the National dex in future games.

Unfortunately since pokebank is delayed I can't restart my file to snag the Chespin and the Xerneas.

Have a chespin and tyrunt for you. No problem.

Muku

Man, you guys on WonderTrade and all are lucky. Day after Christmas I went and put up a bunch of 4 (and a couple of 5) IV Eevee's and some 4IV Charmander's and Chespin or two. I got not a thing in return worth a flying flip. I always hope, but meh. It's stupid Fletchling's and Bidoofs. Though did get one Bidoof named "NoOneLikes". How true, haha.

For instance, I just got a level 100 Kyogre that only knew Ice Beam and Thunder. I mean, it is possible, but I have my doubts.

Maybe. But sometimes, for some reason, folks teach HMs to legendaries. And if they want to drag 'em over they have to get rid of them right? Though for shinies, wouldn't doubt it.

The list for the foreign ditto thing, 5 or 6 IVs, yeah? If so, I'd like to be added to that list. Would save me so much trouble. Plus MM at same time? Yes please. My list of stuff I can offer.

EDIT: Also, is there much of a market for older legendaries? And any that seem to be more sought out after than others? Haven't really dabbled in GTS recently. Going back and playing Pearl to rip another batch of legendaries out of though, just wondering if they'll be worth much.

Jaeger

EDIT: Also, is there much of a market for older legendaries? And any that seem to be more sought out after than others? Haven't really dabbled in GTS recently. Going back and playing Pearl to rip another batch of legendaries out of though, just wondering if they'll be worth much.

I see so many listed on GTS asking for older Legendary Pokemon. From Mew, on.

spiritfox

LOL got another male Feebas with the IV spread I want. Damnit game.

I can give you an egg or a hatched one if you want. I'm out now though. Back in a while.

Da List for a Possible Foreign Ditto Hosted by Sigmaah (Remix) (feat. Ryne, Quest1 & Panzon):
ISxg0j9.png

Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon (Can assist in cloning.)
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
Nintendo Playstation (Offers)
L.O.R.D
Usobuko (Offers)
Ryne (Can assist in cloning.)
StellaX
spindashing (Offers)
podracer35 (Offers)
Quest1 (Can assist in cloning.)
daripad (Offers)
Muku (Offers)

Sigmaah

Da List for a Possible Foreign Ditto Hosted by Sigmaah (Remix) (feat. Ryne & Quest1):
ISxg0j9.png

Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon (Can assist in cloning.)
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
Nintendo Playstation (Offers)
L.O.R.D
Usobuko
Ryne (Can assist in cloning.)
StellaX
spindashing (Offers)
podracer35 (Offers)
Quest1 (Can assist in cloning.)
daripad (Offers)
Muku (Offers)

This is amazing, I fucking love you.

Also, I just got
6iv shiny larvesta modest
6iv egg moved shiny gastly timid
5iv egg moved shiny aron adamant

Whoever can clone, get on this shit while it's hot.

FSLink

Banned
This is amazing, I fucking love you.

Also, I just got
6iv shiny larvesta modest
6iv egg moved shiny gastly timid
5iv egg moved shiny aron adamant

Whoever can clone, get on this shit while it's hot.

Do you have a link to a good tutorial video on how to clone?

Top Bottom