• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Sigmaah

Got the first 5 up for grab. Only Jaeger and Nub have asked so far. Not sure if I should follow the list orfirst come first serve.

What do you guys reckon is fair?

I'd say go down the list, since I think that's the order of people saying they want one. If they don't respond in a certain time, just give it to the ppl who are replying in the thread.

I got 8 so far, so that means we've got 13 cleared so far. Swag!

OceanBlue

Got the first 5 up for grab. Only Jaeger and Nub have asked so far. Not sure if I should follow the list orfirst come first serve.

What do you guys reckon is fair?

I'd say that first-come first-serve is fine. No sense in keeping people waiting for someone who might not even be awake. I think people won't mind being a little patient about this huge favor.

Edit: I'd probably go with Sigmaah's suggestion. After all, this is all thanks to him. :D

Panzon

I'd say go down the list, since I think that's the order of people saying they want one. If they don't respond in a certain time, just give it to the ppl who are replying in the thread.
Yea Im thinking this is the right thing to do.

Ok so I have 6 Dittos and please make sure you take the ability capsules Im sending with them

Someone please post the list really quick

Quest1

Da List for a Possible Foreign Ditto Hosted by Sigmaah (Remix) (feat. Ryne & Quest1):

Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon (Can assist in cloning.)
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
Nintendo Playstation (Offers)
L.O.R.D
Usobuko
Ryne (Can assist in cloning.)
StellaX
spindashing (Offers)
podracer35 (Offers)
Quest1 (Can assist in cloning.)
daripad (Offers)
Muku (Offers)

Also, I'll be cloning for a while tmrw, so I'll try and follow the list when I have five or so.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I step away from the 3ds for a while after building my new pc, and now we've got crazy dittos and cloned legendaries running rampant?

In all seriousness, I've reverted to lurking since I don't do a lot of competitive battling, but if I could somehow get on the bottom of the ditto list at some point, that'd be awesome.

spiritfox

Da List for a Possible Foreign Ditto Hosted by Sigmaah (Remix) (feat. Ryne & Quest1):

Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
L.O.R.D
Usobuko
StellaX
spindashing (Offers)
podracer35 (Offers)
daripad (Offers)
Muku (Offers)

Also, I'll be cloning for a while tmrw, so I'll try and follow the list when I have five or so.

Maybe cross out those that have them already?

OceanBlue

I step away from the 3ds for a while after building my new pc, and now we've got crazy dittos and cloned legendaries running rampant?

In all seriousness, I've reverted to lurking since I don't do a lot of competitive battling, but if I could somehow get on the bottom of the ditto list at some point, that'd be awesome.

Haha, I kinda feel the same way. I'm kinda starting to use Pokemon Showdown to ease my way back into Pokemon for the time being (starting with VGC doubles since 6v6 seems so intimidating), but I want to start making teams on my game as well since I've found some friends who play.

Panzon

Well screw it since you guys are online waiting and folling the thread i might aswell start with the folling people:

Uggo18
OceanBlue
Zeta_Enforcer
Quest1
Spiritfox

My FC is in my profile and ign is Charles. Just pm me your FCs and IGNs

Edit: Please hook me up with something cool if you can. No big deal if you cant though

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Haha, I kinda feel the same way. I'm kinda starting to use Pokemon Showdown to ease my way back into Pokemon for the time being (starting with VGC doubles since 6v6 seems so intimidating), but I want to start making teams on my game as well since I've found some friends who play.

Hah, I burned myself out on breeding with some terrible RNG, but the (eventual) release of Pokemon Bank has got me interested in breeding again.

I only have what's old news at this point (5 iv Protean Froakie or a 5 iv Anticipation Eevee, or a 'mon with the pokerus), but I'll gladly give one up for a 6 iv ditto.

Also, thanks for the Feebas, Spiritfox! Time to go get some prism scales.

cmurph

Banned
Well screw it since you guys are online waiting and folling the thread i might aswell start with the folling people:

Uggo18
OceanBlue
Zeta_Enforcer
Quest1
Spiritfox

Edit: Please hook me up with something cool if you can. No big deal if you cant though

I want a Ditto but I'm at work until 7am EST..... :(

Muku

Uggo18
OceanBlue
Zeta_Enforcer
Quest1
Spiritfox

You still have any left, assuming you're still going right now?

OceanBlue

Uggo18
OceanBlue
Zeta_Enforcer
Quest1
Spiritfox

PM'ed. Thanks!
Hah, I burned myself out on breeding with some terrible RNG, but the (eventual) release of Pokemon Bank has got me interested in breeding again.

I only have what's old news at this point (5 iv Protean Froakie or a 5 iv Anticipation Eevee, or a 'mon with the pokerus), but I'll gladly give one up for a 6 iv ditto.

Also, thanks for the Feebas, Spiritfox! Time to go get some prism scales.
I'm the same way. I'm excited for Pokemon Bank. To be honest, I was dead-set on using specific (not so strong) Pokemon before, and I felt so pressured to create a team that worked in 3v3 with those specific Pokemon that I spent all my time fretting and breeding and kinda just quit before putting serious time into it. A friend convinced me to give doubles a try, but I don't know if I'll ever go back to 3v3s lol. Maybe I'll give 6v6s a try once I feel more comfortable with a wider range of Pokemon.

ugoo18

Uggo18
OceanBlue
Zeta_Enforcer
Quest1
Spiritfox

Thank you

Busaiku

J4YG-WWWW-WWW4-X6HB
YP4W-WWWW-WWW4-X6HF

Holy crap those matches were insanely intense.
I forgot to save the 1st game cause I was salty.

Good stuff macklelol.
I pretty much have to play perfectly to beat your team.

Panzon

Ooh, those dittos are starting to go out? Hopefully I can get one soon.
PMd you

You still have any left, assuming you're still going right now?
Sorry only have 2 reserved atm :( Im gonna keep breeding for another hour or so though

Thank you
You're welcome but Sigmaah deserves all the credit here

Thanks Panzon! I hope you like the Growlithe.
I needed one and you just saved me time so thank you

Bleeether

Pm'd you, Panzon. btw what is your in game name? Mine is either Erik or Kalistro can u let me know what it is? lol. I'm also online on pokemon so shoot me a trade whenever

macklelol

J4YG-WWWW-WWW4-X6HB
YP4W-WWWW-WWW4-X6HF

Holy crap those matches were insanely intense.
I forgot to save the 1st game cause I was salty.

Good stuff macklelol.
I pretty much have to play perfectly to beat your team.

Yeah, real fun battles there. That damn Whismicott got me in the end, haha. I also gotta stop throwing away my damn Barbarcle away for free.

Here's the first match we had: HU9W-WWWW-WWW4-X6QJ

Oh, and many thanks to Sigmaah and Panzon for the Ditto!

PS_GUY

Nice. Just got an Aggron with its Mega Stone. :D

I find spending at least 15 mins Wonder Trading back and forth will guarantee you a good Pokemon sooner or later.

Muku

Nice. Just got an Aggron with its Mega Stone. :D

I find spending at least 15 mins Wonder Trading back and forth will guarantee you a good Pokemon sooner or later.

Maybe depends on time of day. Day after Christmas I spent at least 30 minutes offloading a bunch of stuff on there and got 0 worth keeping. :( Poor wild Pokemon near the daycare... they're all rejects I let back into the wild that I get from WonderTrade, LOL.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Maybe depends on time of day. Day after Christmas I spent at least 30 minutes offloading a bunch of stuff on there and got 0 worth keeping. :( Poor wild Pokemon near the daycare... they're all rejects I let back into the wild that I get from WonderTrade, LOL.
Heartless; they just want to be loved!

Bleeether

Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
L.O.R.D
Usobuko
StellaX
spindashing (Offers)
podracer35 (Offers)
daripad (Offers)
Muku (Offers)
Metroidvania
Morokh

Updated list. Many thanks to Sigmaah and Panzon !

Will do some breeding of pokemon's to spread the love around :)

Edit: If anyone else has recieved a Ditto, feel free to strike your name out or PM me and ill strike it out for you if you dont know how

Muku

Heartless; they just want to be loved!

Haha... only so many Bidoof and Fletchling that I can handle. :( Flebebe also seems to be a somewhat popular Pokemon folks give out. I have kept one of each color so far for giggles.

Though one Bidoof I got was hilariously named "NoOneLikes".

PS_GUY

I guess I was lucky? My friend decided to restart his game and have another run at the game. Before he did, he gave away his legendary, starters, and Mega Evolutions...

Muku

I guess I was lucky? My friend decided to restart his game and have another run at the game. Before he did, he gave away his legendary, starters, and Mega Evolutions...

Very nice!

I tend to give away Pokemon on there that aren't quite what I'm looking for in breeding. So 3s and 4s. Once in a blue moon give out 5s. I just hope they fall into hands who will enjoy them.

Panzon

Haha... only so many Bidoof and Fletchling that I can handle. :( Flebebe also seems to be a somewhat popular Pokemon folks give out. I have kept one of each color so far for giggles.

Though one Bidoof I got was hilariously named "NoOneLikes".

Dude check your PM

spiritfox

Very nice!

I tend to give away Pokemon on there that aren't quite what I'm looking for in breeding. So 3s and 4s. Once in a blue moon give out 5s. I just hope they fall into hands who will enjoy them.

I just sent out half a box of 3IV Feebas. Wonder Trade is a great place to dump breeding rejects.

Panzon

Thank you Panzon!

Man, breeding just got sweeter.

You're welcome and it sure as hell did :D

Well guys that's it for me. The wife just got up and laid the hammer. I've given out 6 so far and have 3 more reserved so I'll give em out sometime tomorrow. Good night everyone

Sigmaah

You're welcome and it sure as hell did :D

Well guys that's it for me. The wife just got up and laid the hammer. I've given out 6 so far and have 3 more reserved so I'll give em out sometime tomorrow. Good night everyone

Thank you for your services, I'm about to be out too. Ds's need charging now but I've gotten 12 done so far (besides the ones I gave to cloners)

I got a day off tomorrow so I should be done with this tomorrow I hope!

Top Bottom