• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Panzon

Oh right, Dragonite can get Extremespeed now that Pokebank is out. Do you really need Dragon Dance as an egg move? It should learn it naturally.

It'll be time to start breeding Dratini again soon :(. I have a box filled with 4IV and 5IV Dratini.
Youre totally right about Dragon dance. It learns it at level 61. Well an extreme speed one would be great (adamant if possible)

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Need to unquote the list dude

Ah, right. my bad, lol.

Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon (Can assist in cloning.)
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
Nintendo Playstation (Offers)
L.O.R.D
Usobuko
Ryne (Can assist in cloning.)
StellaX
spindashing (Offers)
podracer35 (Offers)
Quest1 (Can assist in cloning.)
daripad (Offers)
Muku (Offers)
Metroidvania
Starwolf_UK
Morokh
Holmes

edit:

Hey Metroidvania, Tiamant is on the list twice (I traded Tiamant one) and I gave Usobuko and ColossalLazy one already.

I have 4 more dittos ready, just trying to get a fifth before I quit for the day. I want to prioritize people on the list.

Updated, thanks.

KiraFA37

Hey everyone, I have some Pokemon to giveaway!

I have 15 Bold Koffings with Pain Split/Toxic Spikes, and 15 Bold Yamasks with Toxic Spikes to give away! The Koffings all have 5 IVs (some have Attack IVs), and the Yamask have 4-5 relevant IVs.

If you want one or both, send me a PM with your FC and ingame name (if I don't have you added already). I don't need anything in return, but I certainly wouldn't mind any breeding leftovers you have.

Thanks for the Koffing!

Ryne

Hey Metroidvania, Tiamant is on the list twice (I traded Tiamant one) and I gave Usobuko and ColossalLazy one already.

I have 4 more dittos ready, just trying to get a fifth before I quit for the day. I want to prioritize people on the list.

Prologue

Bought a used pokemon Y game. About to delete the save so I can start on my own journey. The save does include level:

Yveltal Lv.52
Venusaur Lv.46
Blastose Lv 68
Blaziken 87.
Current gen fire lv 72.

Does anyone want them? Would love to get any of the gen 1 starters but thats not necessary. Just hurry up! Want to start playing myself.

Bought a used pokemon Y game. About to delete the save so I can start on my own journey. The save does include level:

Yveltal Lv.52
Venusaur Lv.46
Blastose Lv 68
Blaziken 87.
Current gen fire lv 72.

Does anyone want them? Would love to get any of the gen 1 starters but thats not necessary. Just hurry up! Want to start playing myself.
Chimchar iron fist for that sweet ylvetal?
Or atm i can breed any gen 1 starter, name which and i'll start the breed ign horse ;)

KiraFA37

So apparently Magneton can remember the move Tri-attack but Magnezone can't. Guess who evolved Magneton before letting it remember that. Back to breeding Magnemites for me.

Edit: @Prologue, not directly, but some of us have gotten them through trading. If you want I can hook you up with a Turtwig but for Chimchar and Piplup I'll have to breed first.

Ryne

Five more dittos ready for trading, so prioritizing those people who are on the list first if that's alright. Then first come.

DaBoss

You know, each time I think about accepting a non-Kalos Pokemon trade, I realize that:
1) It needs to be female
2) It needs to be in a Luxury Ball

I'm gonna have to catch lots of Pokemon in older games in a Luxury Ball.

SeZMehK

You know, each time I think about accepting a non-Kalos Pokemon trade, I realize that:
1) It needs to be female

Same here but I want to complete the dex, then I will work on pokemon in the right ball. Lol

Prologue

And bulbasaur it will be, him e 15 min to humiliate the elite four and i'll start breeding

I guess I need your friend code or something? I haven't played a pokemon game since Ruby, yet alone held a nintendo system in my hands since.

So apparently Magneton can remember the move Tri-attack but Magnezone can't. Guess who evolved Magneton before letting it remember that. Back to breeding Magnemites for me.

Edit: @Prologue, not directly, but some of us have gotten them through trading. If you want I can hook you up with a Turtwig but for Chimchar and Piplup I'll have to breed first.

You don't have to go through that effort for nothing, unless you actually want one of the pokemon I mentioned.

Bleeether

Asked this a few pages back, but ill ask one more time :)

Anyone have a Calm ditto that i may borrow. It doesn't even need good iv's. I'm online and would only need as long as it take to make one egg (need dat nature). I can hook you up with a togepi, cottonee, ummm or some 5 iv good thing i have in my box. Thanks in advance pokegaf!

fek

1) It needs to be female

Same, except for starters since we can't do much about that. Biggest problem for me will be Misdreavus, since I don't have any version where I can catch it.

OceanBlue

Yveltal Lv.52
Venusaur Lv.46
Blastose Lv 68
Blaziken 87.
Current gen fire lv 72.

Are you able to get a Mega Charizard Y stone? I'd like to have one if you can spare it.

I guess I need your friend code or something? I haven't played a pokemon game since Ruby, yet alone held a nintendo system in my hands since.

You don't have to go through that effort for nothing, unless you actually want one of the pokemon I mentioned.
Wiped on dianthea, power levelling pokemon via elite4 is nice, but..
2 strong pokemon p levelling a party of 6? Eh....
Need 10 additional mins to start the gig.. Of breeding

KiraFA37

Spreading pokemon is halve the fun. Besides that Turtwig I mentioned is just a spare that I was going to wondertrade away. But I could always use a spare Yveltal.

GeekyDad

Man, the lack of true camera control in Lumiose City is a real drag. The game builds nicely upon past games, not least of all Black/White in terms of town scope, but they fall flat with some basic mechanics. Ugh...

Prologue

Are you able to get a Mega Charizard Y stone? I'd like to have one if you can spare it.

Not quiet sure how to get that. All i know is that the save file has chameleon.

Wiped on dianthea, power levelling pokemon via elite4 is nice, but..
2 strong pokemon p levelling a party of 6? Eh....
Need 10 additional mins to start the gig.. Of breeding

Be quick please!

Spreading pokemon is halve the fun. Besides that Turtwig I mentioned is just a spare that I was going to wondertrade away. But I could always use a spare Yveltal.

Witchedwiz asked first :(. If he doesn't come through soon, you can have it.

Be quick please!

Done with elite four and dianthea..
Starting to work on your bulbasaur in 5 mins.
Did you add me via friend code so you can give me the Yveltal and then reset the game while i breed the bulba?

OceanBlue

Ah, don't worry about it then. I expect that, as time goes by, it'll be easier to find cloned Mega stones.

Pokemon Showdown has shown me that I have no clue what I'm doing in 6v6s :(. I think I won 1 out of 6 games.

Jaeger

I was able to give out a Mudkip earlier before I left home. I have 5 Mudkip left, and I'll several Chimchar and Cyndaquil ready for trade later tonight.

I don't need anything for it, but if you have anything nice I wouldn't say no to it. :)

KiraFA37

Didn't see that. Well I didn't need anything in return anyway, just tell me when you are ready to receive Turtwig.

In other news I just got (hatched) my first shiny! Say hello to Shiny Magnemite. It's ability is sturdy (was going for analyzer) and it's nature is calm (+Attack, -Sp.def).
YuVe7Tk.jpg

Firestorm

My bad for not responding earlier guys, had to do some errands. Got 7 dittos to spare right now so come get them!
I'm not on the list but would love one if you could trade. Can offer a 5IV Gible, Solosis, or Phantump in return! Also got Quad Bulbasaurs, Gibles, Magikarps, Charmanders, Marrils aplenty.

Top Bottom