• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Quest1

Aggrotek
Anbec7
Okay
Metroidvania
Myself all have there dittos so if you can update the list, cool.

Got one left, will be cloning later, but really want hidden ability Chimchar.

The real unhacked 6IV's Dittos are extremely ! extremely rare, at best it is one that was RNG'd, at worse it's hacked.

But in the end as they are cloning it to distribute it you will never be able to say it's legit anyway.

So don't even ask :p
For some reason, I count clones as legit. >_> I'm not too familiar with RNGing, but my understanding is that it's a pretty legit way of obtaining, if only slightly sketch.

I just wonder if it was created from scratch or actually caught. But I guess you are right and trying to determine legality is kinda eh... Especially considering that the Ditto could exist legally, and isn't like a wondertomb.

Holy shit, was just wonder trading, and I got a Tyrunt with Ice, Fire, and Thunder Fang, and Dragon Dance.

It's Modest, and its EVs are shit, but holy crap.
I like it when things like that happen. Except when I do something like receive an Avalanche and curse Mudkip then immeditely wonder trade it away by mistake.

Speaking of egg moves I have a Hypnosis and Heat Wave Fennekin, should I go for the other 2 egg moves (wish and magic coat) for the full set? (yes, it only has 4 egg moves)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Nope, hop on now so I can give you one, I have 8 to hand out right now

Can I grab one? I'm not sure what I have to offer though, I think I have a 4IV Agility Mareep leftover from breeding. Actually if you wanted I could try and get it up to 5 since I have 2 4's with max IVs in different spots.

FC: 0559-6808-4314 IGN: John

freoleo29

I like it when things like that happen. Except when I do something like receive an Avalanche and curse Mudkip then immeditely wonder trade it away by mistake.

Speaking of egg moves I have a Hypnosis and Heat Wave Fennekin, should I go for the other 2 egg moves (wish and magic coat) for the full set? (yes, it only has 4 egg moves)

You may have gotten my scraps :p
I have full 4 egg move fennekin's that i bred the other day,
I still have some to give away but i can't atm,
If anyone wants one hit me up with a PM and i will try and follow through ASAP.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Quote or copy/paste this post and cross yourself out if you have received the Ditto

Lashley
FSLink
Tiamant (Offers)
Ohkay
ugoo18
Anbec7
ColossalLazy
macklelol
SenorArdilla (Offers)
PBalfredo
OceanBlue (Offers)
spiritfox
fek
Nub
Zeta_Enforcer (Offers)
B-Dubs
SeZMehK
Nista
SpinDasher
cmurph (Offers)
CrimsonN0
Jaeger
Panzon (Can assist in cloning.)
Aggrotek (Offers)
DarFrey (Offers)
KittenMaster
one_kill
Neo0MJ
HawthorneKitty
Nintendo Playstation (Offers)
L.O.R.D
Usobuko
Ryne (Can assist in cloning.)
StellaX
spindashing (Offers)
podracer35 (Offers)
Quest1 (Can assist in cloning.)
daripad (Offers)
Muku (Offers)
Metroidvania
Tiamant
Starwolf_UK

Morokh
Holmes

Here is the updated list afaik (went back 5 pages) might have missed some PM only trades. If I missed anyone who's got one or wants to be on the list, let me know, or quote it and add yer name at the bottom.

Aggrotek
Anbec7
Okay
Metroidvania
Myself all have there dittos so if you can update the list, cool.

Got one left, will be cloning later, but really want hidden ability Chimchar.
I'll try to chain breed my chimchar (received from another gaffer) till i get One with iron fist, gafbro!

Korosenai

Hey Nub, I have a ditto for you. Can you give me one of those chimchars with iron fist?

Also I have 3 more dittos, anyone with their name high on the list gets priority, but if you're on now, let's go.
Im not home right now. Can you hold onto it for me please?

Jaeger

So just wanted to say PokeGAF is the best GAF around. Everyone is very helpful, here.

I'll return the favor with these three Non Kalos starters. I have someone preparing to give me Oshiwott and Totodile soon, too. If you guys wanna get a list together for that, we can do it.

Kinokou

anyone with the ditto on? I have timid/modest frisk 5v noibat, a flawed timid infiltrator noibat, modest/timid 5v skrelp with Poison touch and Poison spikes and a jolly galewing 5v flethling.

I think I'm getting the hang of this cloning business. Just cloned myself 3 Master Balls and the version exclusive Mega Stones excluding Mewtwonite X/Y.

L.O.R.D

i found Protean Frogadier in the safari
but its not timid
i also have another froakie with timied nature , but Torrent ability

how to make one with timied and Protean ?

but its not timid

If the one with Protean is female, you can breed it with the Timid one (while holding an Everstone) and you're good.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
but its not timid

Depends on the genders.

If the protean frogadier is male, you'll have to Ditto breed to get a female with Protean, and then have the timid froakie hold an everstone, unless you have a timid ditto to hold an everstone and skip the second step.

DarFrey

Neo Member
I'm not very good at cloning, but I have 3 Ditto ready to trade. I'll try again later, but I'm done for now. Anyone who is on and wants one, let me know. I'll be on for a bit to trade them.

My friend code is 2251-5009-9477 and IGN is Matt.

Panzon

Anybody got an extreme speed, dragon dance marvel scale dratini?

I have some decent offers besides the perfect Ditto in return. I'll be on tonight so please pm me and let me know.

Jaeger

Don't know why, but these eggs are coming fast. Currently breeding Mudkip for GAF Share. Anyone want eggs, or you wanna wait until they hatch?

macklelol

Hey everyone, I have some Pokemon to giveaway!

I have 15 Bold Koffings with Pain Split/Toxic Spikes, and 15 Bold Yamasks with Toxic Spikes to give away! The Koffings all have 5 IVs (some have Attack IVs), and the Yamask have 4-5 relevant IVs.

If you want one or both, send me a PM with your FC and ingame name (if I don't have you added already). I don't need anything in return, but I certainly wouldn't mind any breeding leftovers you have.

OceanBlue

I have some decent offers besides the perfect Ditto in return. I'll be on tonight so please pm me and let me know.

Oh right, Dragonite can get Extremespeed now that Pokebank is out. Do you really need Dragon Dance as an egg move? It should learn it naturally.

It'll be time to start breeding Dratini again soon :(. I have a box filled with 4IV and 5IV Dratini.

Kinokou

I'm also looking for this Dratini. I got timid/modest frisk 5v noibat, a flawed timid infiltrator noibat, modest/timid 5v skrelp with Poison touch and Poison spikes and a jolly galewing 5v flethling.

I'm not very good at cloning, but I have 3 Ditto ready to trade. I'll try again later, but I'm done for now. Anyone who is on and wants one, let me know. I'll be on for a bit to trade them.

My friend code is 2251-5009-9477 and IGN is Matt.

Do you still have one available?

Top Bottom