• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Jaeger

Looking for;

One of the three Legendary Birds (Uncaught Moltres in my game)
Xerneas
Gen V or Below Legendaries

For Trade

Zygarde
Mewtwo
Unown
Torchic + Mega Stone
Zoroark

Hopefully when I get back on I'll be able to snag one of those wonderful Dittos. :)

Panzon

Just woke up guys. Here's the list of whom I gave Dittos to last night:
Ugoo18
Zeta_Enforcer
OceanBlue
macklelol
Muku

I have 3 available to distribute right now

Jaeger

Ugh trying to get the Non GTS Legends is tedious as hell lol

Celebi
Keldeo
Shaymin
Mew
Manaphy
Genesect
Arceus

No one seems to have or is willing to part with them even for Shinies or perfect pokemon or other legedaries that are shiny.

I wouldn't worry too much about Celebi. Once the Bank opens, everyone gets one for free for just using it, IIRC. The others are another story, but I'm sure it will be easier to get. Make sure to hold on to whatever X/Y Legendaries you can get, because those are gonna be the rare ones.

ugoo18

I wouldn't worry too much about Celebi. Once the Bank opens, everyone gets one for free for just using it, IIRC. The others are another story, but I'm sure it will be easier to get. Make sure to hold on to whatever X/Y Legendaries you can get, because those are gonna be the rare ones.

I've got every GTS Legendary except Lugia, it's slow work but i'll get them all eventually. I did manage to get Victini and Genesect just now so all that's left is

Celebi
Keldeo
Shaymin
Mew
Manaphy
Arceus
Lugia (Trying to trade a Cobalion for this but no luck so far)

I'm too impatient to wait for my Pokebank Celebi lol

Out of curiosity, is that Ditto legit? Or is it one of the hack'mons that passed under Bank's checks?

I guess there's not really any way to know for sure, is there?

Jaeger

I've got every GTS Legendary except Lugia, it's slow work but i'll get them all eventually. I did manage to get Victini and Genesect just now so all that's left is

Celebi
Keldeo
Shaymin
Mew
Manaphy
Arceus
Lugia (Trying to trade a Cobalion for this but no luck so far)

I'm too impatient to wait for my Pokebank Celebi lol

That's awesome! I only managed to snag a Raikou last night, myself.

Morokh

Out of curiosity, is that Ditto legit? Or is it one of the hack'mons that passed under Bank's checks?

I guess there's not really any way to know for sure, is there?

The real unhacked 6IV's Dittos are extremely ! extremely rare, at best it is one that was RNG'd, at worse it's hacked.

But in the end as they are cloning it to distribute it you will never be able to say it's legit anyway.

So don't even ask :p

Quest1

Thanks to Sigmaah I got my ditto last night, so the cloning process starts here... But I suck at it. If anyone has tips in the timing id appreciate it.

Also, scraftyD, I hate to be biased but you're a regular here so one of these eventual clones is all yours.

Quest1

After everyone gets their dittos ive got some 5v Swinubs and Chimchars I want to give out. They have their HA's too.

Hey Nub, I have a ditto for you. Can you give me one of those chimchars with iron fist?

Also I have 3 more dittos, anyone with their name high on the list gets priority, but if you're on now, let's go.

Had a few people on Twitter ask me to do a video of various move animations so I threw this together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiqkAgfooaQ

They are all Pokémon unobtainable without Bank and their signature moves.

Edit: Just realised I missed Doom Desire, Blue Flare and Bolt Strike. Oops.

Judgment is cool as hell. Fusion Bolt was awesome too.
Out of curiosity, is it possible to send a Pokemon with HM moves into XY through Bank, or do we have to delete them? I can't recall seeing it anywhere. I'm curious to see if Pikachu surfs on a Surfboard again (or if Raichu surfs on its tail)

Also, I believe you missed Heart Swap and Magma Storm too.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Out of curiosity, is it possible to send a Pokemon with HM moves into XY through Bank, or do we have to delete them? I can't recall seeing it anywhere. I'm curious to see if Pikachu surfs on a Surfboard again (or if Raichu surfs on its tail)

Pretty sure we have to take the HM moves out first. You might be able to get it back with a heart scale though.

JoeM86

Yeah, noticed that. Going to wing up an updated video.

HMs cannot be transferred

Anbec7

Hey Nub, I have a ditto for you. Can you give me one of those chimchars with iron fist?

Also I have 3 more dittos, anyone with their name high on the list gets priority, but if you're on now, let's go.

Ohh If you have an extra Ditto I would love one!
let me know please!

Ryne

Just woke up guys. Here's the list of whom I gave Dittos to last night:
Ugoo18
Zeta_Enforcer
OceanBlue
macklelol
Muku

I have 3 available to distribute right now

Very nice, the list I gave dittos to:

NEO0MJ
Tiamant
L.O.R.D
Starwolf_UK
ColossalLazy
Usobuko

I've completely lost the mojo and after the initial 6 I haven't been able to clone one :(

Oh Pokemon Global link you're so funny. It wouldn't let me buy more than 90 rare candies for some reason (I have 60,000 pokemiles, these GTS offers rack them up fast) so I just bought that, up to 194 now and starting to wonder if le-wow is even worth my time anymore (given when I synced it bought my miles total back to 60,000).

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Holy shit, was just wonder trading, and I got a Tyrunt with Ice, Fire, and Thunder Fang, and Dragon Dance.

It's Modest, and its EVs are shit, but holy crap.

Anbec7

I got the Ditto!
Thanks!!
Weird that someone called CJ wanted to give me 2 dittos xD please give the other one to someone else.
Thank you.

Anbec7

That was me both times. Cloned? I never got your electabuzz. Lmao. Do you want a ferroseed?

Oh wait yes I want the Ferroseed
But when I went to check the Ditto it only had 2 IVs ....
Did something happen? or I'm missing something?

EDIT: now for some reason we can't trade? ):

Quest1

Oh wait yes I want the Ferroseed
But when I went to check the Ditto it only had 2 IVs ....
Did something happen? or I'm missing something?

Did I give you the wrong one? Hmm, it should be lvl 100, japanese jolly in a premier ball.

Severe connection issues :(

Anbec7

Did I give you the wrong one? Hmm, it should be lvl 100, japanese jolly in a premier ball.

Severe connection issues :(

Level 42

I know! ): lets try again and hope for the best!

YEESSSSS

Thank you

they can cross me of the list also sorry for all the talk in the background!

Top Bottom