• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Sigmaah

I'm not on the list but would love one if you could trade. Can offer a 5IV Gible, Solosis, or Phantump in return! Also got Quad Bulbasaurs, Gibles, Magikarps, Charmanders, Marrils aplenty.

5v solisis sounds good! I'll trade you in a bit because I gotta put the ppl on the list ahead first. If they don't reply in a couple min, ditto is all yours!

Ryne

5v solisis sounds good! I'll trade you in a bit because I gotta put the ppl on the list ahead first. If they don't reply in a couple min, ditto is all yours!

I have 5 to trade, but got no bites from people on the list Sigmaah, so I think you should be okay to trade that one.

My bad for not responding earlier guys, had to do some errands. Got 7 dittos to spare right now so come get them!
I'd be appreciative if I could grab mine now. Just added you. My FC is in my profile and my IGN is Drew. Would you be interested in what I think are 5V Lapras, Trapinch or Mawile? I'm about to beat the E4 so I can't confirm their stats yet. I also have male Ocean Vivillon with Pokerus.

Sigmahh i'm in, in case..
Gaf bros,
If iv are not a problem i'm currently chain breeding starters to share on gaf.
Got vi gen starter,piplup and chimchar from gen iv, torchic from gen 3, every body from gen 1...
And of course standard dittos breed ed on the fly
Let me know

Sigmaah

I have 5 to trade, but got no bites from people on the list Sigmaah, so I think you should be okay to trade that one.

Oh alright, adding you now Firestorm!

Witch and Nintendo add me! I'll add y'all now, my ign is Jody.

Witch you can give me whatever you want and Nintendo, I'll take a mawile!

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
question
what the odds that i can breed 6IV pokemon with that perfect Ditto ?

Even if you breed the ditto with another 6 iv pokemon and a destiny knot, aren't the RNG factors associated with the one stat that doesn't transfer over still mean you have a 1/32 chance, i.e. 3.125%?

IIRC, trying to combine a destiny knot and a specific stat transfer item doesn't work.

and I'll several Chimchar and Cyndaquil ready for trade later tonight.

JackNicholsonnod.gif.

Usobuko

Banned
What's the most reliable ways to get 5/6 IV legendaries? How do you entice on GTS using non-legendaries? Or it is preferable to wait until the cloning process goes on GAF?

My bad for not responding earlier guys, had to do some errands. Got 7 dittos to spare right now so come get them!

Here's what I got:

Timid 4IV Eevee w/ Hidden Power Ice
Hasty 3IV HP Fire Froakie w/ Toxic Spikes
Jolly 5IV Thick Fat Swinub w/ Stealth Rock, Icicle Spear, Icicle Crash
Jolly 5IV Adaptability Corphish w/ Aqua Jet, Super Power
Jolly 5IV Trapinch
Timid 5IV Magic Guard Abra
Impish 5IV Immunity Gligar
Modest 5IV Mareep
Jolly 5IV Gale Wing Fletchling
Jolly 5IV Rattled Magikarp
Jolly 5IV Axew

Sigmaah

Here's what I got:

Timid 4IV Eevee w/ Hidden Power Ice
Hasty 3IV HP Fire Froakie w/ Toxic Spikes
Jolly 5IV Thick Fat Swinub w/ Stealth Rock, Icicle Spear, Icicle Crash
Jolly 5IV Adaptability Corphish w/ Aqua Jet, Super Power
Jolly 5IV Trapinch
Timid 5IV Magic Guard Abra
Impish 5IV Immunity Gligar
Modest 5IV Mareep
Jolly 5IV Gale Wing Fletchling
Jolly 5IV Rattled Magikarp
Jolly 5IV Axew

The froakie, does that mean it's 31 in 3 stats and 30 in the 2 others or vice versa? If so I'll take that but if not, I'll take the Swinub!

Morokh

If you still have one, here is what I have :

Sableye - Careful/Prankster - Random IV's - Recover
Charmander - Adamant - 4/5 IV's - Dragon dance / Dragon Pulse
Magikarp - Jolly -Swift swim - 5 IV's
Klefki - Bold - Prankster - 4/5 IV's
Cloyster - Jolly - 5IV's - Icicle Spear / Rock Blast
Abra - Timid - Magic Guard - 5IV's
Scyther - Adamant - Technician - 5IV's
Snorlax - Adamant- Thick Fat - 5Iv's
Dratini - Marvel Scale - Jolly - Extremespeed - 4IV's

Sigmaah

If you still have one, here is what I have :

Sableye - Careful/Prankster - Random IV's - Recover
Charmander - Adamant - 4/5 IV's - Dragon dance / Dragon Pulse
Magikarp - Jolly -Swift swim - 5 IV's
Klefki - Bold - Prankster - 4/5 IV's
Cloyster - Jolly - 5IV's - Icicle Spear / Rock Blast
Abra - Timid - Magic Guard - 5IV's
Scyther - Adamant - Technician - 5IV's
Snorlax - Adamant- Thick Fat - 5Iv's
Dratini - Marvel Scale - Jolly - Extremespeed - 4IV's

Cloyster have right ability? If so I'll take that, if not, a dratini would be awesome!

Bleeether

question
what the odds that i can breed 6IV pokemon with that perfect Ditto ?

I don't know the exact numbers, but speaking from anecdotal experience i would imagine extremely high if you breeding it with another 5iv pokemon. I've been using a 4iv ditto i found in safari and 2 of the 6 pokemon i was breeding for 5 iv came out as a 6iv pokemon. I may be really lucky though

Thank you Sigmaah! I can't wait to start using it! I'll soon be doing a Squirtle giveaway with egg moves and a Tyrunt giveaway with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang and Poison Fang!

macklelol

Still got lots of Pokemon left to giveaway:

Hey everyone, I have some Pokemon to giveaway!

I have 15 Bold Koffings with Pain Split/Toxic Spikes, and 15 Bold Yamasks with Toxic Spikes to give away! The Koffings all have 5 IVs (some have Attack IVs), and the Yamask have 4-5 relevant IVs.

If you want one or both, send me a PM with your FC and ingame name (if I don't have you added already). I don't need anything in return, but I certainly wouldn't mind any breeding leftovers you have.

Korosenai

Sigmaah, im sending you a trade invite!

Edit: noooo i lagged out. The internet is so bad here.

If it doesnt work this time ill try later. Everyone in the house is currently using their phones, slowing down the internet.

Top Bottom