• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Hey guys, kinda random, but my brother just got to Geosenge Town. For some reason the Team Flair grunt isn't showing up there to trigger him being able to move on. When I go to the top left path, it's just a dead end, and the right path of the town is blocked by 3 ppl and a tour guide I guess.

I tried talking to everyone in the town, but no luck, and I'm not sure what he could have possibly missed since I didn't really keep tabs on how he was playing.

Any ideas?

Jaeger

Hey guys, kinda random, but my brother just got to Geosenge Town. For some reason the Team Flair grunt isn't showing up there to trigger him being able to move on. When I go to the top left path, it's just a dead end, and the right path of the town is blocked by 3 ppl and a tour guide I guess.

I tried talking to everyone in the town, but no luck, and I'm not sure what he could have possibly missed since I didn't really keep tabs on how he was playing.

Any ideas?

I had to use FLY to get passed the people guarding the bridge.

I just did a Mega Stone run and ended at the glittering cave. When I turned the 3D back on, it glitched out on me and showed an image from the beginning of the Frost Cavern where I last turned the 3D off. Really hard on the eyes. To see the images superimposed.

one_kill

Just got White 2 so I can get some of the Gen V legendaries and transfer ones from previous gens :D

Anyone handing out those Sigmaah Dittos?

I still have 3, I can get you one.

If you want one add FC 5129 0891 4170, IGN is Zion
Being so low down the list, I feel bad asking for one right now, but if you still have those Dittos, I'd love one, if you don't mind.

You need a Charizardite Y by any chance? :)

Aggrotek

Scrafty. You shall be my first shiny competitive pokemon. I swear it.

shiny_scrafty_by_freaky_spook-d46al9f.png

Ryne

Being so low down the list, I feel bad asking for one right now, but if you still have those Dittos, I'd love one, if you don't mind.

You need a Charizardite Y by any chance? :)

Sure, I don't mind you asking, I can give you one so add that FC. What is your FC?

I don't really need it since I'm doing the trades with my bro's system, and he has pokemon Y already so that was one of the first things I cloned haha. Just trade anything :)

Sure, I don't mind you asking, I can give you one so add that FC. What is your FC?

I don't really need it since I'm doing the trades with my bro's system, and he has pokemon Y already so that was one of the first things I cloned haha. Just trade anything :)

Mine is 0903-3152-6750

And sounds good. I've added you, and will just hang around. I'll send a trade request once I see you on. :)

EDIT: My bad... Mixed up my FC! >_<

Jaeger

Jaeger, need someone to clone that raikou for you still?

Sigmaah, hit me up when you are ready. We don't have to stop at Raikou.

PokeGAF came through and helped me majorly tonight, and I am happy I was able to share in the Non-Kalos Pokemon love.

My Legendary collection is nowhere near as nice as a few others yet, but for the time being it's nice to have them. I'm going to part ways with them and get a Giratina and Deoxys shortly, hopefully. Still have;

Oshiwott
Cyndaquil

Going to breed the Leaf starters and Totodile, tomorrow at work. I also have Porygon's, if anyone is interested in them.

Holmes

I'll take a Porygon, Jaeger! But I'm heading to bed soon so we can do it tomorrow if that's ok with you?

Now, Download or Adaptability...

Panzon

Ok guys, im ready to get rid of these 3 dittos. The first 3 people who ask will recieve them

Note: If you show me a pokemon and I unshow the ditto it means I already have that pokemon

Jaeger

Ok, about to pass out. Tomorrow I'll resume breeding/trading for Non-Kalos Starters.

I'm looking for;

Shinies

Yveltal
Xerneas

Heracross
Manectric
Skrelp
Kabuto

one_kill

Man... I wish PokeBank would come out already

Ok, about to pass out. Tomorrow I'll resume breeding/trading for Non-Kalos Starters.

I'm looking for;

Shinies

Yveltal
Xerneas

Heracross
Manectric
Skrelp
Kabuto
I can give you all those except for Shinies and Yveltal, but what do you have for trade?

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?

I'm looking for;

Shinies

Yveltal
Xerneas

Heracross
Manectric
Skrelp
Kabuto

You should have told me you were looking for stuff, I feel bad for not getting 'em to ya.

I can give you a skrelp and Kabuto for chimchar and a Treecko, maybe the manectric and Hera as well.

fake edit: that is, if others don't get them to ya first.

Ditto.

Jaeger

I can give you all those except for Shinies and Yveltal, but what do you have for trade?

I'll have;

Mewtwo
Moltres
Raikou (tentative)

And a handful of Non Kalos Pokemon

You should have told me you were looking for stuff, I feel bad for not getting 'em to ya.

I can give you a skrelp and Kabuto for chimchar and a Treecko, maybe the manectric and Hera as well.

It's all good. Didn't realize I wanted them until now. We can swap tomorrow as planned.

Panzon

Well, this just happened.

My first time ever of completing the dex in all my years of being a fan. I am still missing the event legendaries, but this feels so good.
Damn congrats man. I'm aiming for this myself but I focus more on breeding and trading so its gonna be tough

Panzon

I have one waiting to be traded over, so it's ok. I'm fine with anyhing, but If you have a Shell Armor Turtwig I'll love one.

I'll breed a few, since I want one for myself.
Im on right now but sorry i dont have any gen 2,3,4 or 5 starters atm :(

IGN is Charles btw

Spinluck

Was someone looking for Extremespeed Dratini? I got one from WT so I can breed more if you guys want.

I would love one!

I'm looking for;

Shinies

Heracross
Manectric

I could breed you a pretty beast Heracross/w Moxie and and 5ivs (6 if you want, but I don't see the point in it having SpA). I just need to swap the Nature on it and it'd be set.

Well, this just happened.

My first time ever of completing the dex in all my years of being a fan. I am still missing the event legendaries, but this feels so good.

That's pretty awesome, congrats man. I think Emerald was the only one I ever came close to completing the Dex in.

spiritfox

God dragon eggs are a pain.

Thanks for the Heatran Panzon, hope the Dratini is useful! I didn't breed for IVs yet so I don't know what they were.

Panzon

Thank you very much spiritfox and sorry I couldnt give you something better. Tomorrow I'll breed this bad girl and hopefully get a perfect one

Thanks, guys.

I'm going to try my hand at breeding again. Snagged a Whimsicott with pretty bad assed egg moves. I should snag one of those foreign Ditto sometime but I'm in no rush, lol.

Oh, I want that to happen to me too.

What do you get?

A Shiny Charm, which raises the chances of coming across a shiny.

Top Bottom