• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

MicH

I finally got the perfect spread on my chansey. On my first 5 eggs when breeding my feebas, I got a perfect 5 iv one. Also when breeding my cottonee, on the 5th egg, I got a shiny. The IVs look ok so far, but I got to check in detail.
ANOTHER SHINY

Oh shit I need to get that shiny charm STAT

freoleo29

Lol, it doesn't seem to have good IVs. If you wait until later today, I can give you a chansey with seismic toss and aromatherapy. I've got a lot of rejects with 4-5 ivs.

Wow! Can i please have one of those chansey's?
I bred one then later realised seismic toss is an egg move :(

Does anybody know if those 6IV Ditto's are still circling around here?
I would like to grab one for me and my mate if possible, Cheers!

SeZMehK

ANOTHER SHINY

Oh shit I need to get that shiny charm STAT

It hurts even more because SeZ joked a few days ago that I was getting too many shinies and this guy keeps getting shinies after shiny lol

Even though I get shinys, they were all unusable for competitive play.

Wow! Can i please have one of those chansey's?
I bred one then later realised seismic toss is an egg move :(

Does anybody know if those 6IV Ditto's are still circling around here?
I would like to grab one for me and my mate if possible, Cheers!

Sure, later tonight.

MicH

Even though I get shinys, they were all unusable for competitive play.

Sure, later tonight.
That's a small consolation :p

Anyway, I decided to breed a Magic Bounce Espeon. I hate how pretty much every set for her requires some form of Hidden Power. Ugh. Breeding Stored Power onto her just in case I want to run a Baton Pass Espeon

SeZMehK

Anyway, I decided to breed a Magic Bounce Espeon. I hate how pretty much every set for her requires some form of Hidden Power. Ugh. Breeding Stored Power onto her just in case I want to run a Baton Pass Espeon
Oh, have fun breeding eevees.

MicH

Ah, awesome. 31/x/31/31/31/31 male (ugh, what can ya do) Timid Anticipation Eevee w/ Charm, Wish, Stored Power and Synchronoise. Soon to be Espeon. Awesome!

Kinokou

I just got my hidden power\ability combo right. I don't think I will try it on a species where females are rare, it just sounds too heavy.

Now I have 5 odd\ 4 even attack and 30 special attack Horseas if anyone want one.

Tiamant

:'(

I'm a bad player

Nah, it's hard as fuck to break through Whimsicott stall if it's your first time seeing it. A great part of the battles is based in your knowledge of pokemon stats. I knew for sure that Crobat was faster and would OHKO Breelom so I went for it.

Just keep playing and you'll improve!

Panzon

Man, this bank needs to open already. I finished black 2 and have some pretty great pokemon waiting to be transfered over. I wanr game freak to do the best they can but Im just sooo tired of waiting

MicH

So I finally got an Ivysaur safari thanks to Reddit

I went in with my newly caught Cute Charm Minccino and the very first encounter is a female Ivysaur! YES! What I didn't know was, that I after 20 Luxury Balls and TWO critical captures still hadn't caught this stubborn beast despite being paralyzed. UGH. After who knows how many balls, I finally got her. CHLOROPHYLL YES

Time to breed that Venusaur

ugoo18

What would you guys say is the most efficient way of doing the Matsuda method?

Currently i fill a box with eggs (That all the space i have left because of my living dex) and then hatch that box.

DaBoss

4 turns, Flamethrower, no burn.
1 Sludge Bomb, poisoned.

2 Flamethrower, no burn.
1 Sludge Bomb, poisoned.

Fuck this shit. That's really all I tried to do during the match, didn't care about anything else.

Yes, I know that poisoning has a higher chance.

And god knows why I had 4 4x weakness Pokemon in the Battle Box lol

MicH

Currently i fill a box with eggs (That all the space i have left because of my living dex) and then hatch that box.
Haven't done much Masudaing, but I get 5 eggs and hatch them. Then release. It's really up to you and what works for you

macklelol

4 turns, Flamethrower, no burn.
1 Sludge Bomb, poisoned.

2 Flamethrower, no burn.
1 Sludge Bomb, poisoned.

Fuck this shit. That's really all I tried to do during the match, didn't care about anything else.

Yes, I know that poisoning has a higher chance.

And god knows why I had 4 4x weakness Pokemon in the Battle Box lol

lol

GGs, DaBoss. That second game lol.

RomanceDawn

EDIT: NEVER MIND but my message is still here anyway.

Pro tip: Don't ever fill a box with eggs. Complete waist of time. I don't do the Masuda method or what ever it's called. All I do is get 5 eggs, keep Talon Flame with you as it has fly and Flame Body.

Use your O power, hatch 5 at a time. Fly straight to that Battle Maison City check their IV's at the IV guy and discard or keep who you need. Having more than 5 eggs at a time waists more time than you could imagine. I learned my lesson in Emerald.

MicH

Just hatched this HP Ice Bulbasaur:

Bulbasaur - #001 (Calm)
Male (♂)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 24 - 25
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 24 - 25

Unintentionally and that Attack sucks. Seriously considering keeping this and try to get HP Ice on the stuff that needs it. He's in the Monster egg group, so maybe. Pretty good!

Sigmaah

Just got perfect shiny 5/6iv anorith, cranidos, poliwag, tyrouge, and timburr.

I didn't even know people wanted perfect shiny aniroths and cranidos's, swag!

Ugh, so mad at the Battle Chateau right now. I saw Korinna and Diantha in one room and found Viola chilling in the next. I waited for O-Power to recharge so I could use Prize Money 3, fight Viola and run back to the first room and take out Korinna & Diantha. Wrong move. I thought they sat there until you fought them but they disappeared! Stupid silver writ.

At least I made Grand Duke earlier this morning.

Top Bottom